PDA

View Full Version : Here will be an archive of riced cars!

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 06:03 PM
ok, here we willl compile a crapload of badly and well riced cars. or just pics of people making fun of ricers. have fun!

baddabang
12-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Now why would I want to look at shitty cars on a supercar forum.

SPHFerrari
12-08-2004, 06:18 PM
haha way to make a thread in which you make absolutely NO contribution. GOOD JOB!!

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 06:20 PM
didnt have time, but here it is. www.riceboypage.com MANY contributions in one!

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Now why would I want to look at shitty cars on a supercar forum.
technically, lingenfelters and hennessey venoms, sportecs, ruf's, and others are also ricer companies. so they can be posted here to

baddabang
12-08-2004, 06:28 PM
technically, lingenfelters and hennessey venoms, sportecs, ruf's, and others are also ricer companies. so they can be posted here to

Thats Bull. Lingenfelter and hennessey even ruff get insane hp figures out of stock cars, I think someone needs to define "rice" for you.

Rice is when normal cars are given modifications that have no real performance mods.

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 06:30 PM
i do believe that hennessey does have pointless body mods

Sweeney921
12-08-2004, 06:46 PM
i do believe that hennessey does have pointless body mods
no, you're just plain wrong, and admit it.

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 06:48 PM
if its "pointless body mods" that define ricing, then what would all the "pointless body mods" hennessey makes be on the venom? (forgot ruf and sportec dont really do much body mods, or at least any i have seen)

SPHFerrari
12-08-2004, 06:58 PM
SHUT UP CdocZ! they arent ricer companies. they arent pointless. they look good and if they dont particualrly give it better performance, the car has the performance to back it up. your wrong just stop talking

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 07:00 PM
(forgot ruf and sportec dont really do much body mods, or at least any i have seen)
read, please. you missed something VERY important there. hennessey definitly has some ricer things tho (that massive at-least-one and a half-foot-tall spoiler for the gts for example) i will agree to end this thread tho. i guess you just have to be lucky with how the first person responds......

CdocZ
12-08-2004, 07:11 PM
in further response to how this went.....wow, i really need to think before i say, i agree with you guys that what i said was retarded. i dont even really have to ask for concensus there......wow that was stupid