PDA

View Full Version : OMG listen to this

SPHFerrari
12-09-2004, 07:58 PM
http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm

check that sh!t out. its crazy. and what more ironic day to post this considering john lennon and that one. crazy...

thanks to jonnynumfive

CdocZ
12-09-2004, 08:00 PM
oh yeah. my friend showed that to me about 3 weeks ago......crazy. no way its a coincedince

Esperante
12-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Creepy stuff, isn't it? What really makes it weird is that it sounds the same backwards as it does forwards.

It's really old, (like 30 some years) and it's not the only one. Revolution 9 by the Beatles, I'm So Tired by the Beatles, LOADS of Pink Floyd songs (they have so much to interpret) and many others, including WASP, Queen (Another one bites the dust)
what's really weird is guitar god from Led Zeppeling Jimmy Page purchased an estate in Endgland with the ruins of a church in it. Historical records say while in service, the doors were locked from outside and started on fire. Nobody survived. And he never even lived int, and is said to have performed satanic rituals there.

Pink Floyd did 'Empty Spaces' purposely, it says something like, 'you've found the message, now send it to Pink.' as it's in normally spoken English.

In 1969, Pink Floyd released their experimental 'Ummagumma' album, which featured a track titled 'Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict.' It was basically a long sound effect song of chipmunkish noises, and at the end it sounded like Roger Waters speking gibberish for a looooong time. When it was released on LP, record players were capable at playing 1x speed, 2x speed, 4x, 8x, and 16x. When you played it at 16x, the Water's gibberish clearly said, 'that was avant-garde, wasn't it?' Trust me, I've heard it myself.

EDIT-just noticed he updated it so it includes those! LOL

SPHFerrari
12-09-2004, 08:09 PM
yea another one bites the dust has a very truthful message to get accross

SPHFerrari
12-09-2004, 08:33 PM
oh man i just replicated this using my own download of the song and my own editor and its so true. ill be up all night searching for other songs that do this now :D:D

Esperante
12-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Go get that Pink Floyd song off Ummagumma, and speed up the end 16 times faster. it's really creepy!! (yet cool!)

I think that the middle opera lie segment of Bohemian Rhapsody has some sort of backmasking, but I've never heard it, so I can't tell you what it is.

A little off topic, but did you know that several universities teach how to talk backwards? It is often taught to people for coding, and is standard for many CIA operatives. When Kennedy was shot, listen to a recording of the scene. You can hear an agent speaking gibberish, but backwards he saying stuff like 'subject is down...bullet from what appears to be a warehouse.'

Michelotto
12-09-2004, 08:36 PM
woah! thats pretty freaky!!! that eminem one is just awesome though, it would have had to have be done on purpose, surely!

ScionDriver
12-09-2004, 08:52 PM
I have seen that and have been intrigued by it for the last three days. I cant get over how cool that stuff sounds!!

Spastik_Roach
12-09-2004, 10:45 PM
http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

This is very helpful. In regard to that J.F.K comment. I heard on this site a wav of a guy who commentated J.F.K's death, backwards it says Hes Shot bad, try to look up.... FREAKY!

Blitz_
12-09-2004, 10:59 PM
damn freaky