PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather have.

d-quik
12-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Pick carefully.

EDIT: Jeremy clarkson is the Top gear "anchor"

and by deskjob I mean filing files for a large company and stuff like so.

whiteballz
12-12-2004, 02:29 PM
jeramy clarkson is.... who?

and what does he do?

is he the top gear dude? or 5th cog or whatever the f**k that other show is?

CdocZ
12-12-2004, 02:32 PM
hmmm......hard decision, id have to know what clarkson makes first

McLareN
12-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Clarkson's job of course
Driving all those exotic beauties (including the SLR ;))

Matra et Alpine
12-12-2004, 02:39 PM
hmmm......hard decision, id have to know what clarkson makes first
Enough $$$$ and enough prestige to get a Ford GT.

Good enough for me :)

SPHFerrari
12-12-2004, 02:41 PM
yea obviously hes pretty well off since hes gettin the ford gt and he gets to drive cars you probably couldnt afford even on twice his pay so yea

deffenbaugh03
12-12-2004, 02:58 PM
yea very well said sph, i would take clarksons job anyday

now maybe if you changed it to desk job making 5 times as much things could get interesting...

CdocZ
12-12-2004, 03:03 PM
ok, since clarkson makes a good amount of money, id have to say his job. (wouldnt want to live out in some slum, that would suck)

Mustang
12-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Enough $$$$ and enough prestige to get a Ford GT.

Good enough for me :)

and dont forget the jet fighter that he has as a garden ornament :p

id have his job:)

Niko_Fx
12-12-2004, 03:10 PM
I love cars but I hate entertaining and cameras, I would SUCK at Clarkson's job.

.... But I guess I'd give it a try, even if you win twice as much as him you would never get to drive all of those cars + I'm sure he makes enough money to satisfy my needs or like multi-millionaire basketball players say "Feed my family"

derekthetree
12-12-2004, 03:20 PM
clarkson's job... as long as i don't have to be so arrogant and narrow minded :D

Matra et Alpine
12-12-2004, 03:22 PM
IIRC he was told to take the BAE Lightning jet down. Don't know where it is now :)
http://www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk/lightning/survivors/zf584dunedin.jpg
^^^^^^^^^ This one is 2 miles from me :)

:Exige:
12-12-2004, 03:27 PM
IIRC he was told to take the BAE Lightning jet down. Don't know where it is now :)
http://www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk/lightning/survivors/zf584dunedin.jpg
^^^^^^^^^ This one is 2 miles from me :)
Woah thats flying low .. almost hit that girder :D

SPHFerrari
12-12-2004, 03:56 PM
ok, since clarkson makes a good amount of money, id have to say his job. (wouldnt want to live out in some slum, that would suck)
im sorry, but i just have to say it, its not just that its you and i enjoy picking on you.

the other option was a job that pays twice that of clarkson's. so obviously if his keeps you out of the slums, then the job that pays twice as much should provide adequit (spelling?) housing as well. dont you think?

if this is just a misunderstanding because you did a poor idea explaining yourself then im sorry and try and restate it.

CdocZ
12-12-2004, 04:00 PM
i was just sayin that since he makes a nice pile each year, i wouldnt have to worry about money problems in this scenario thing. dont worry, that was just a skip where i didnt write down what i was actually thinking, so it sounded wierd

Luciferous
12-13-2004, 04:11 AM
Desk job with twice the pay easily. Clarkson would earn a mint, so having twice as much as him would mean you could afford any car you wanted anyway,and not have to worry about the inevitably annoying celebrity status ie getting punched by every American who sees you