PDA

View Full Version : I will be gone for a while.

Karrmann
12-15-2004, 05:31 AM
this is why, my grandma is not doing so well so we are gonna visit her for the holidays, then sunday come back.

sunday we'll leave because my dad has to go on a business trip to repair a machine (he works for a office machine company, and his job is kinda like geek squad, he has to fix broken machines, like tech support.

well for a couple of days we will chill in a hotel room till me dad fixes the one machine, and then, off to missouri, I will visit eventually everyday on my dad's lap top.

also I tried to convince them to get a Prius rent a car but were getting an Impala instead (my dad is for the impala like I am for the Prius)

i'm just hoping we can get 1 with a rear arm rest.

but that's the story, i'll still be around, but my visits will be short considering that I will be on a lap top in a hotel in missouri.

monday of the week after everything will be back to normal.

henk4
12-15-2004, 05:38 AM
Wish her well on behalf of all UCP'ers.

spi-ti-tout
12-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Hope your grandma becomes better, really do.

Take care then, bye. :)

McReis
12-15-2004, 06:07 AM

The same from me plus the wishes of a nice peaceful trip. Like to be in your skin instead of having to keep boring students awake day after day until christmas. :) But then again, I wouldn't fit in the skin of a 12 year old...:D:D:D

Hope you have a good time!

Cheers!

my porsche
12-15-2004, 06:55 AM

yeah for me too

SlickHolden
12-15-2004, 08:03 AM
All the best mate, I'm praying for you and i dont pray so i meen it. All the best.

UCR
12-15-2004, 08:51 AM
"This message is hidden because Karrmann is on your ignore list." :D

drakkie
12-15-2004, 09:20 AM

yeah for me too

and for me !

IWantAnAudiRS6
12-15-2004, 10:37 AM
I'll agree. See ya later, Karrmann!

byronleehk
12-15-2004, 10:40 AM

Add me to the list :)

PsychoChimp22
12-15-2004, 11:07 AM

Same here, c ya. :)

Rockefella
12-15-2004, 11:14 AM
My condolences to your grandmother. :)

Spastik_Roach
12-15-2004, 02:07 PM
your not 12, (hopefully) you dont live with your dad still, and i would think your granmother would be gone for a 40 year old man, its kinda creepy when you pretend to be 12 karrmann, like your a child molester or something :rolleyes:

WTF are you on about my porsche? Just when I thought you had grown up and you hd matured, you go and ruin it by making this absolutely stupid comment. Get a life.

That was an absolutely thoughtless thing to say My Porsche, right now poor Karrmann has his grandmum not very well, and you go call him a child molester! You're a very inconsiderate person.

EDIT: ALl Sorted Now!

Matra et Alpine
12-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Spastik making a move to ingratiate him into a mod position perhaps ??

:) JOKE :)

I support the words, S-R, good man !!!!

Niko_Fx
12-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Take care Karrmann, I hope everything works out just fine.

Spastik_Roach
12-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Just sticking up for the fellow 12 year old :)

werty
12-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Hope you have a great vacation, and that your grandma gets better.

Your only 12!!!?????? :eek:

just kidding, i knew :p

my porsche
12-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Hope you have a great vacation, and that your grandma gets better.

Your only 12!!!?????? :eek:

just kidding, i knew :p

wait, he really is 12? i thought he was kidding, cuz he had all those pics of his 93 focus wagon, i though who would pretend to have that if they were making up what cars they have

anyway, sorry karrmann, i still thought you were really 40, but, since your 12, that means your grandma is still here, and im sorry fo r that comment, hope she feels better, whats the matter anyway? must be serious :(

im going to delete that post.... :o

Karrmann
12-15-2004, 03:16 PM
and i'll deleate mine.

spi-ti-tout
12-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Just sticking up for the fellow 12 year old :)
Bravo!!! 3 Cheers for S-R! :)

P.S: I've turned Senior!!! Yayy!! :)

spi-ti-tout
12-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Spastik making a move to ingratiate him into a mod position perhaps ??

:) JOKE :)

I support the words, S-R, good man !!!!
Are you favoring him? Cause theres a lot of people here that would like to be in the same situation... :p

Matra et Alpine
12-15-2004, 03:38 PM
no favouritism here on UCP.

Sorry if every supportive posts doesn't get a nod and thank you from feloow UCPers and mods, ut's the luck of timing and the draw I'm afraid.

If course bribery is FULLY SUPPORTED and I'm open to offers ( jsut not in this thread or we'll get in trouble for taking it off-topci and then the Aussies'll get upset coz I'm not supposed to do that outside of the Aussie forums and then I'll have to tell them that England beat them at rugby and then ...... well lets just say it's never pretty :)

Karrmann
12-15-2004, 06:24 PM
BTW, my dad said that he's considering a Toyota Avalon as a rental car-my idea!

Esperante
12-15-2004, 08:35 PM
My deepest condolensces to you and your grandmother....I know what it's like to lose a loved one. I lost my grandpa at 12 from complications of his epindectomy. :(

My_Porsche, jsut think before you post sometimes :)

EDIT-Karrmann, you can't really chose what car you get when you rent, just the class. IE, sports car, compact, sedan, compact SUV, full size SUV, minivan, etc. you pick a class, they pick a car.

Rockefella
12-15-2004, 08:41 PM
My deepest condolensces to you and your grandmother....I know what it's like to lose a loved one. I lost my grandpa at 12 from complications of his epindectomy. :(
I've never seen either of my grandfathers, both died before I was born along w/ my grandmother on my mother's side, who died before I was born. :(

Esperante
12-15-2004, 08:53 PM
He was the only grandfather I knew, as the one from my dad's side died of a heart attack in '74 (which coincedently was the greatest year for music),

hotwheels
12-15-2004, 09:14 PM
my prayers are with ya for your g-ma........have a safe trip too with your dad......hotwheels

IBrake4Rainbows
12-15-2004, 09:15 PM
My grandmother recently passed away, only a few years ago. I know how much that hurt. I hope you don't have to experiance that yet Karrmann. we may have our differences, but truce for now.

She was my last Grandparent, my Dad's Parents died within a year of each other way before i was born, my Grandfather on my mums side died when she was 12, and when Grandma remarried, he died in '94. All from lung cancer, or in my grandmothers case, Bronchitis (Speeling is good, i know).

Regardless. Enjoy every moment with her Karrmann.

SlickHolden
12-15-2004, 10:14 PM

Sorry if every supportive posts doesn't get a nod and thank you from feloow UCPers and mods, ut's the luck of timing and the draw I'm afraid.

If course bribery is FULLY SUPPORTED and I'm open to offers ( jsut not in this thread or we'll get in trouble for taking it off-topci and then the Aussies'll get upset coz I'm not supposed to do that outside of the Aussie forums and then I'll have to tell them that England beat them at rugby and then ...... well lets just say it's never pretty :)
No johnny no England:p
They aint beat us since the WCF:D

megotmea7
12-16-2004, 12:27 AM
im sorry to hear about thats, hope she pulls thru. its seems to be a bad year for this sort of thing, in october my last remaining grandfather pased away from lung disease. my best friends grandmother passed away last month as well as my assistants grandfather. 3 deaths in a matter of 2 monthes. and my great grandmother passed away last febuary. i hope she pulls thru. :(

Karrmann
12-16-2004, 05:40 AM
hmm what a conicedence!

my great grandmother died in March, first funeral I've been to my whole life.

SlickHolden
12-16-2004, 07:37 AM
hmm what a conicedence!

I have been to way to many, And let me tell you one thing and i'm sorry to say this but it's true, The more you go to the harder it gets:(

spi-ti-tout
12-16-2004, 08:58 AM
I've never seen either of my grandfathers, both died before I was born along w/ my grandmother on my mother's side, who died before I was born. :(
What a coincedence! I never saw my grandfather's either (i'm not gonna say gf for short cause then everybody will start getting ideas :rolleyes: ) neither did I ever see my grandmother from my dad's side :(

Atleast my grandmother from my mom's side is alive :)

spi-ti-tout
12-16-2004, 08:59 AM

Right then, how much do you want? :D

Spastik_Roach
12-16-2004, 12:33 PM
I'm lucky enough never to have been to a real Funeral in my life. I have been to a sort of session acknowledging someone, but it wasn't a funeral.

Only grandparent thats died for me was my grandpa on my mums side, he died before I was born.

I really hope she gets well man!

my porsche
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
hmm what a conicedence!

too bad its not a fun coiencidence :(

spi-ti-tout
12-16-2004, 02:40 PM
too bad its not a fun coiencidence :(
The first most(unpolitical thing-but then again, those were never really sensible either) sensible and true thing my porsche has said till now :p

my porsche
12-16-2004, 02:50 PM
The first most(unpolitical thing-but then again, those were never really sensible either) sensible and true thing my porsche has said till now :p

thanks, that means so much

Spastik_Roach
12-16-2004, 04:26 PM
*Sarcasim Detector*

*explodes with an all mighty beeping sound*

my porsche
12-16-2004, 04:47 PM
that thing must be working well s-r!! :p

spi-ti-tout
12-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Only problem is the wrong spelling...:p

Supercarfreak123
12-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Add me to the list :)
and me, take care dude.

Karrmann
12-18-2004, 11:45 AM
the rental car we got was a Ford Crown Victoria Lx, and it has a rear armsest yay!

my porsche
12-18-2004, 11:52 AM
haha thats the most importanat thing in rental car comsiderations, are you allowed to sit in front?

Karrmann
12-18-2004, 12:17 PM
yes, even though my mom and dad will be hogging the front, even though 3 people can fit in the front of a crown vicky, i'll be in cramped discomfort, so i'll rather sit in the back. but yeah, the rear armrest is pretty cool, it has cupholders built it that are rubber padded so the drinks never fall out :D

henk4
12-18-2004, 12:32 PM
you didn't fit in the armrest? :D

Karrmann
12-18-2004, 12:33 PM
dude, the rear armrest doesn't have a storage box unfortuneitly :(