PDA

View Full Version : A Mopar C-body website

Revo
12-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Yesterday I stumbled on this fantastic website which is dedicated on Mopar C-bodies built from 1969 until 1973. What really impressed me was how compact, simple and elegant site is. No fancy graphics nor unnecessary twaddle.
Hope you'll enjoy this as much as I. :)
http://www.fuselage.de/

Cheers!

car_fiend
12-15-2004, 05:41 PM
OMG m8, that's a great find... thnx for the link...i love the site

jcp123
12-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Nice site, some of my favorite mopars (and 60's cars period, for that matter) are these very cars.. Never cared for the letter-body nomenclature though. Fury, Polara, etc. I can follow, but once you mention a B or C body, boy am I lost.

Revo
12-18-2004, 02:55 AM
Nice site, some of my favorite mopars (and 60's cars period, for that matter) are these very cars.. Never cared for the letter-body nomenclature though. Fury, Polara, etc. I can follow, but once you mention a B or C body, boy am I lost.

Heh, please don't think that I can understand mopar letter-body nomenclature. :)
I'm the one here who is pretty ignorant of good ol' U.S. iron. Nevertheless, these huge mopars are one my favorites too...
They may be heavy and ponderous steel lumps, but boy do they have presence.

Cheers!

narb
12-23-2004, 03:08 PM
nice site...keep coming

hotwheels
12-29-2004, 08:53 AM
that's a kewl site.........thanks for the info

NoOne
12-29-2004, 11:04 AM

This is not a complete list, but should give you the basic idea.
"A" bodies are your Dusters, Demons, Darts and pre-1970 Barracudas.

"B" bodies are your Chargers, Roadrunners, Coronets, Satellites, Furys and Polaras.

"C" bodies are your Newports, New Yorkers and Grand Furys.

"D" bodies are the old full size pick-up trucks like the D-150 and D-250 (similar to the way Ford designates its pick-ups (F-150 etc)

"E" bodies are the 1970 to '74 Challengers and 'Cudas.

"F" bodies are your Aspens and Volares

"G" bodies, I believe were the Daytona and Laser circa 1985 or so .... these are the first cars of the New Chrysler Corporation and not worth mentioning anything built during or after this time.

"A" to "F" were the glory days of Chrysler, shame its all gone to shit now. :)

I'm an old Moparhead. ;)

hotwheels
01-02-2005, 01:13 AM
great info noOne hotwheels