PDA

View Full Version : Finished: New Celica Mild Tuner

Dino Scuderia
12-16-2004, 06:58 AM
This is the Tamiya kit painted with Testors Chrysler Phoenician Yellow lacquer which is a light creamy yellow, Tamiya clear. The semi glossblack is PollyScale Engine Black, in terior is Acryl Dragon Black. Sunroof is painted on the inside with Alclad chrome.

The suspension is lowered in a very butcher-like manner, the wheels are from the Tamiya Subaru rally kit and are painted with a brass and aluminum metalizer mix.

No other mods except for the aluminum tube exhaust tip.

McReis
12-16-2004, 08:09 AM
Spectacular kit of a riced ugly car!

ruim20
12-16-2004, 11:56 AM
Nice, how did you gloss up the paint? varnish? and what did you use to cover the paint to do the black markings and window rubbers? tape? and what kind? tia

Spastik_Roach
12-16-2004, 04:39 PM
I don't think its ricey at all. ITs simply nicely modified. Great model, ur the king, we are not worthy!

Dino Scuderia
12-17-2004, 08:36 AM
Nice, how did you gloss up the paint? varnish? and what did you use to cover the paint to do the black markings and window rubbers? tape? and what kind? tia

Thanks! I polish the paint just like they do on real cars. There are three coats of clear varnish on it that I sanded with 800 grit paper to level it then I rubbed it with compound for full gloss.

To paint the black on I masked the car with Tamiya masking tape.

austy351
02-08-2005, 02:18 PM
where do u get parts of cars for models?
________
Paxil injury lawyer (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

Manik
02-11-2005, 05:55 PM
great job i have a model collection too but uh i don't build em............you can kinda call that cheating lol!