goforoldspice - OldSpice vinyl in carrer
gottahavebk - BurgerKing vinyl in carrer
gotmycingular - Cingular vinyl in carrer
gottaedge - Edge vinyl in carrer
needperformance1 - desblockade materials nível 1
needperformance2 - desblockade materials nível 2
gimmevisual1 - desblockade visuals level1
gimmevisual2 - desblockade visuals level 2
ordermebaby - $1,000 in carrer, RX-8 and Skyline in fast...
regmybank - $200 in carrer
regmebaby - $20,000 in carrer

werty
12-18-2004, 09:00 AM
how are you supposed to type in letters?

deffenbaugh03
12-18-2004, 10:15 AM
if you have it for console i doubt you can use these

dydzi
12-18-2004, 10:45 AM
you've got to type before it uploads your career, when it says 'press enter'
i've never used it but i read it on a different forum

Wolf03
12-18-2004, 11:12 AM
*Cough*Re-Post*Cough*
Another proof that this guy isn't able to read or search. Plus, people that need to use cheat codes aren't true gamers and shouldn't even be allowed to play games. I don't even understand why compnaies put them in.

dydzi
12-18-2004, 03:25 PM
*Cough*Re-Post*Cough*
Another proof that this guy isn't able to read or search. Plus, people that need to use cheat codes aren't true gamers and shouldn't even be allowed to play games. I don't even understand why compnaies put them in.

because that way more people are willing to buy games

originally, in old games that didn't have save option game makers wanted to go to the place they wanted to be, not start whole game from the beginning every time

Wolf03
12-18-2004, 08:50 PM
because that way more people are willing to buy games

originally, in old games that didn't have save option game makers wanted to go to the place they wanted to be, not start whole game from the beginning every time

Lol, I remember when one of my friends played an old Felix the Cat game on his laptop at school and whenever he died, he had to start the game all over again, it was jokes because he used to get so pissed.

(to narb) BTW, I forgot to mention this earlier but what is a chead code thread doing in a multimedia section? Do those codes reveal some kind of magical picture or something?
Jeez not only don't you read the rules but you make threads in the wrong sections. :mad:

narb
12-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Lol, I remember when one of my friends played an old Felix the Cat game on his laptop at school and whenever he died, he had to start the game all over again, it was jokes because he used to get so pissed.

(to narb) BTW, I forgot to mention this earlier but what is a chead code thread doing in a multimedia section? Do those codes reveal some kind of magical picture or something?
Jeez not only don't you read the rules but you make threads in the wrong sections. :mad:

i dont use codes in games... i like past the games without codes.
i just post for people wick want codes :rolleyes: :(

Wolf03
12-19-2004, 06:41 PM
And I'm just asking what is the thread doind in the Multimedia section when it has nothing to do with it and even before, I know 100% this has been posted before.