PDA

View Full Version : LMAO at the boy racer.

VtecMini
12-18-2004, 10:12 AM
My mate and I had nothing to do today, so we decided to take a drive over to the Grand Prix Museum at Donington race track today. We wandered round, took a few pics (I'll post them if anyone's interested.) then headed home. We decided to take a slight diversion past the racetrack, to see if there was anything going on when I saw quite possibly the funniest thing ever.

I'm not exactly sure what happened here, but it appeared that the boy racer in the Vauxhall Nova had either gone too fast along the gravelly cheapo tarmac lane that took you toward the track and lost control, bounced over the grass and into where he was, or he'd decided it would be fun to pull up on the grass and try some donuts, lost control and ended up there. difficult to say, sorry the pics aren't very good, but you get the idea.

VtecMini
12-18-2004, 10:18 AM
The last pics is of the two land rovers that were presumably heading over to rescue him after his rudeboy mate in the scooby (the green blob) had failed miserably. That in itself was quite funny. I guess he presumed that since he had a few ponies under the bonnet and 4wd that he'd have no trouble rescuing the Nova. Oh how I laughed at them both sitting on the spot spinning wheels. I love boy racers. :)

Mustang
12-18-2004, 10:41 AM
AH HAHAHAHAH idiots :p

my porsche
12-18-2004, 11:35 AM
haha some people have no brains

spi-ti-tout
12-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Atleast we have some here on UCP :p

Coventrysucks
12-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Atleast we have some here on UCP :p