PDA

View Full Version : audi_rs4 Awesome RS4 commercial. Not in English though!

QuattroMan
12-18-2004, 05:31 PM
what do you guys think about this bad @ss car?

http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/diversao/videos/videos/audi_rs4.mpg

spi-ti-tout
12-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Not bad...kinda funny

Wolf03
12-18-2004, 08:54 PM
kinda funny?? That's totally jokes!!! There is one small glitch, snails leave a "snot" trail but I didn't see one on the car. But anyways, it was a funny commercial. Anyone know what the snails say at the end? I presume it's something funny also. :D

Matra et Alpine
12-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Funny ad, nice find.

BUT did Audi really think it through ?

So this snail that manages to hang on for the blistering accelreation and cornering. That even manages to recover it's grip at the highest speed.
This snail that is SO solid at hanging on to things.
The same snail that fell off a branch at the beginning after the smallest vibration ?
Erm, NOT very sure-footted and good at hanging on then :)
OOPS !!!!!!!!!

Wolf03
12-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Well the snail wasn't trying really hard to hang onto the branch. He/she was like on a morning walk and he/she was really sleepy and then, when he/she falls on the car, the G forces wake him/her up, so he had to hold on to his/her life!!! :p Basically Audi is trying to point out that that wagon is really, really fast.

Matra et Alpine
12-19-2004, 08:51 AM
way too analytical there wolf.

The snalil coudln't hang on to a branch and we're supposed to be impressed it CAN hang on a tank.

The marketing guys didnt' think it through :)

CdocZ
12-19-2004, 08:56 AM
lol, thats a commercial thatll really sell.......why cant my crapass american ones be that cool?

Matra et Alpine
12-19-2004, 09:04 AM
the snail's family would sue Audi for the mental stress :)

THEN the animal rights acivists would demand that all snails should have the right to be driven on Audis

and to top it off the snails first date would appear in the Inquirer saying he couldnt get stiff.

Finally Gearge Bush would claim that all those snails shooting off the bonnets of Audis were WMDs and would bomb Ingolstadt and move all the Snails to Guantanamo.

enough already ??????

:)

Mustang
12-19-2004, 09:27 AM
way too analytical there Peter ;)