PDA

View Full Version : Oh ill... Oh very very ill...

Fowler
12-22-2004, 07:13 PM
http://www.internationaldelivers.com/assets/severe/CXT-2.gif
http://www.internationaldelivers.com/assets/severe/CXT-3-full.gif (http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp)

The International 7300 CXT makes Hummers look like toys.
The International 7300 CXT is nine feet tall, eight feet wide, 21 feet long and needs a frigging gallon of diesel on seven miles.
The 14,500 pound pick-up truck is capable of towing 20 tons and seats 5. The 7300 CXT runs on the International® DT 466 diesel engine with a horsepower rating of 220 hp and 540 lb.-ft. of torque.
The International 7300 CXT starts at $93,000.

How can people live with themselves? This is almost worse than the women's sports car Volvo's come up with.

CdocZ
12-22-2004, 07:14 PM
i dont think this is a normal road going vehicle

Fowler
12-22-2004, 07:16 PM
It's meant to be. At least I've heard of cases where those things are being driven around as such.

CdocZ
12-22-2004, 07:21 PM
they can be used for normal every day purposes, but thats the kind of thing truckers use, and transport companies buy en masse.

Spastik_Roach
12-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Soon we're gunna be seeing these with like 40 inch Spinners, I just know it.

CdocZ
12-22-2004, 07:25 PM
they already have 30 inch wheels out now. sheer stupidity how auto's can be measured in how cool they are by the frikkin WHEEL SIZE

Quiggs
12-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Ashton Kutcher has one. He drives it in LA. I don't get it. But if you can afford it, go for it.

crisis
12-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Gold from the brochure

"POSSIBLY TOO MUCH TRUCK. LIKE THAT’S A PROBLEM."
Like ah said boy, you got a prohhblem with dat?

"Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications. "
like showing your neighbour that yours is bigger

"So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.*"
nor competency, ability, training , much less good taste and respect for other potential targets on the road

"The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience."
so buy a friggin automobile

"*State restrictions may apply. Talk to your local motor vehicle department."
or your pschrink, you penis probably isnt as small as you fear.

"**Tow hitch required at extra cost."
nah what you need that for.

lithuanianmafia
12-22-2004, 08:57 PM
holy crap Fowler, where'd u come from? long time no see!

Spastik_Roach
12-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Gold from the brochure

"POSSIBLY TOO MUCH TRUCK. LIKE THAT’S A PROBLEM."
Like ah said boy, you got a prohhblem with dat?

"Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications. "
like showing your neighbour that yours is bigger

"So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.*"
nor competency, ability, training , much less good taste and respect for other potential targets on the road

"The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience."
so buy a friggin automobile

"*State restrictions may apply. Talk to your local motor vehicle department."
or your pschrink, you penis probably isnt as small as you fear.

"**Tow hitch required at extra cost."
nah what you need that for.

Too much truck, not enough bling :D

IBrake4Rainbows
12-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Well Peterbuilt is usually a maker of semi trailer rigs, so this should be no surprise. I tell you what though. Next some CAT Earth Movers (the big ass dump trucks) are going to be domesticated........

drakkie
12-23-2004, 03:58 AM
The 7300 CXT runs on the International® DT 466 diesel engine with a horsepower rating of 220 hp and 540 lb.-ft. of torque. OMG.... that is so little power...Many car engine have more HP and torque... How big is that engine, cos with this amount of power it cannot be much bigger as three liters... I wondered how they got the 7mpg mileage.... :confused:

clutch-monkey
12-23-2004, 04:05 AM
sweet jesus thats got to be the most cumbersome excuse for a road going vehicle i've seen in awhile.

all i ask is the location of the plant and 40kg of C4 :)

UCR
12-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Global warming?

Oh yeah.

Fukin Americans.

Spastik_Roach
12-23-2004, 05:18 AM
Could make a bloody house in the tray of that thing. Go for a shit in your car! :D

Turbonutter55
12-23-2004, 11:42 AM
OMG.... that is so little power...Many car engine have more HP and torque... How big is that engine, cos with this amount of power it cannot be much bigger as three liters... I wondered how they got the 7mpg mileage.... :confused:
It's 6 liters. But it's a lightly stressed diesel.