PDA

View Full Version : Italian Supecars

SPHFerrari
12-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Which do you think produces better cars, styling and performance considered, Ferrari or Lamborghini?

Batmobile_Turbo
12-16-2003, 05:21 PM
lamborghini, even though ferarris perform considerably better than lamborghinis they still don't look nearly as good.

DiabloGTR
12-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Lamborghini, because the styling makes everyone know that it's a supercar when they see it. The older Diablos were much better in terms of power compared to their Ferrari opponents, but they were raw and didn't handle very well.
When you look at the current Lambos they are much better than their Ferrari rivals. The Murcielago handles much better and is much more civilized, it also puts up incredible performance. While the Gallardo also seems like a much better car than the 360. I read the Motortrend review on the Gallardo, the Gallardo seems to be more civilized than the 360, but still manages to put up better performance figures. Lambos are also reliable.
I know everyone is going to bring up the Enzo, but Lambo doesn't really compete with the special edition car that will only be produced 399 times.

kennyknoxville
12-16-2003, 11:39 PM
ferrari makes the best italian production cars. theyre classy, stylish, and are usually no nonsense sports cars.

in terms of styling, old school alfas. heres my favorite looking car of all time, the alfa tipo t33 stradale:

http://www.fast-autos.net/alfaromeo/33t.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/alfaromeo/33t2.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/alfaromeo/33t3.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/alfaromeo/33t5.jpg

Egg Nog
12-16-2003, 11:47 PM
If we're talking Italian Supercars, I'll take a Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3. Bare carbon fibre finish, please. I'll pay in cash. More specifically, pennies. You may drop it off at my residence at noon tomorrow. Don't be late. ;)

SL500
12-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
If we're talking Italian Supercars, I'll take a Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3.

Agreed

more-boost1555
12-17-2003, 11:37 AM
C'mon guys, Lambo's are nice and all, but nothing beats a Ferrari for looks. They have made so many beautifull cars throughout history, and of all kinds as well. They've used, such a variety of drive trains, engines and designs in their vehicles. They don't just make sports cars, or super cars, or race cars, or grand tourers. They make them all, and they do them well, very well.

Misho
12-17-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey Kennyknoxville, that Alfa is AMAZING. i love it. just adds to my passion with alfa romeos.

as for italian supercars, theyre all good. but then again, we all know that. i have always got this feeling that ferrari makes cars. lamborghini makes monsters. what i mean is that ferraris in general are more well rounded cars. they combine pretty much everything. lambos are faster, stronger, more expensive, less reliable, more exclusive, more stylish (even when compared to ferrari, the grand poopah of style!!), and so on.
i have always dreamed of owning a lamborghini, but if they give me a ferrari i dont think ill be sad or anything !!!

the pagani zonda is a very very serious contender too. i actually might think of it over the lambo !! i love exclusivity and speed, and i love this car !!

DiabloGTR
12-17-2003, 03:13 PM
I'll admit the Zonda is nice, just check out the C12 S 7.3 Roadster!

white devil
12-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by DiabloGTR
I'll admit the Zonda is nice, just check out the C12 S 7.3 Roadster!

why are they stealing BMW M rims :( lol

as for my best Italian car it s defently the LAMBO ....

i never say a ferrari that is better looking than the LAMBO :rolleyes:

more-boost1555
12-18-2003, 01:31 PM
that orange Murcielago is hot I must admit. It looks damn good in that color.

Batmobile_Turbo
12-18-2003, 05:46 PM
i don't like most ferarris in terms of styling from the late 80's onward, i think most of their truly beutiful cars were made in the earlier days of ferarri

Alfahollic
12-19-2003, 04:18 AM
heres my favorite looking car of all time, the alfa tipo t33 stradale:

Nice choice.

Alfahollic
12-19-2003, 04:21 AM
8C Competizione

Batmobile_Turbo
12-19-2003, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=kennyknoxville]ferrari makes the best italian production cars. theyre classy, stylish, and are usually no nonsense sports cars.

in terms of styling, old school alfas. heres my favorite looking car of all time, the alfa tipo t33 stradale:

[QUOTE]
ooo! so hot, that is one of the best looking italian cars i've ever seen :cool: