PDA

View Full Version : Are some laws getting stupid ?

Mustang
12-23-2004, 04:51 PM
found this whilst searching the net :P

MEXICO CITY - There's a city in Mexico that's making it illegal for citizens to be naked — inside their own homes.

advertisement
Officials in the southeastern city of Villahermosa confirm that the city council has adopted a law banning indoor nudity.

A council member who opposes the idea says he's not sure how it'll be enforced.

But a councilwoman who supports it says she's confident that citizens who catch a glimpse of violators while walking past their windows will report them to police — even though the law also threatens jail for peeping Toms.

She describes the law as "zero tolerance" for "a lack of morality."

Cotterik
12-23-2004, 05:09 PM
if only the mexicans were as smart at making laws as they are at making chilli con carne :)

McLareN
12-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Roflmfao :D :D :D

spi-ti-tout
12-23-2004, 05:26 PM
LMAO!!!
This law is just plain stupid and means that they're just restricting themselves too ;). I mean, one law you can look in someone's window and the other you'll be punished? What kind of sense is that? Who would even want to look if they'll get punished? It has no benifits and all dis-advantages. :eek:

If only the idiot people could think more it would be beneficial to everybody. I expect none of them can really think properly so they're bored and looking for some nice people-game's to play. :rolleyes:

CdocZ
12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
wow.....mexican government is retarded. thats the stupidest law ive heard about in awhile.

spi-ti-tout
12-23-2004, 05:51 PM
wow.....mexican government is retarded. thats the stupidest law ive heard about in awhile.
Now just imagine a WHOLE country trying to swallow that in :eek: :D ;)

Need4Speed
12-23-2004, 05:54 PM
damn stuff that i love being naked!!!! :D

Spastik_Roach
12-23-2004, 06:08 PM
I'd just put some socks on and thats it. Talk about a LOOP HOLE!!

kko
12-23-2004, 10:58 PM
How to Shower?

IBrake4Rainbows
12-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Just a question.

If you could enforce this utterly retarded rule, would that make you eligible for stalking charges?

Seriously, where are the limits? people can't shower nude anymore, it's immoral, and so they don't get clean.

So they begin to smell, and all the country begins to have an odour, which adds to the poor air quality.

When Bureaucracy attacks, next on Sick Sad World!

drakkie
12-24-2004, 02:37 AM
that is just so plain stupid.... We have a few laws like that here too : It is legal to sell SOFTdrugs in a coffeeshop.
It is illegal to grow the plants, which are used to make the drugs.
It is LEGAL to sell all stuff needed to grow them on a big scale and seeds
It is ILlegal to sell the plants itself
The SOFTdrugs are saled in coffeeshops, where there are always people
It is ILlegal to use them in public... You may only use them at home, ALONE

This strange huh ?

F1_Master
12-24-2004, 03:18 AM
The humidity must be getting to them.

quattro_20v
12-24-2004, 07:22 AM
that is just so plain stupid.... We have a few laws like that here too : It is legal to sell SOFTdrugs in a coffeeshop.
It is illegal to grow the plants, which are used to make the drugs.
It is LEGAL to sell all stuff needed to grow them on a big scale and seeds
It is ILlegal to sell the plants itself
The SOFTdrugs are saled in coffeeshops, where there are always people
It is ILlegal to use them in public... You may only use them at home, ALONE

This strange huh ?

Not all of this is true, u can have 5 plants max per house, but no more, just for own use.
But there are plenty other stupid laws here, and this country has been taken over by bureaucrats long ago already...

Niko_Fx
12-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Not all of this is true, u can have 5 plants max per house, but no more, just for own use.
But there are plenty other stupid laws here, and this country has been taken over by bureaucrats long ago already...

And to think that in Florida one-two plants will get you about 30 years in prison :rolleyes:

Mustang where did you find that? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

quattro_20v
12-24-2004, 01:06 PM
I think for murder you wont even be for 10 years in prison depending on what kind of, laws here are really weird...

QuattroMan
12-24-2004, 01:11 PM
found this whilst searching the net :P

I guess that is there birth controll.... :D