PDA

View Full Version : Recipe of Taste

kinan.f
12-17-2003, 09:30 AM
It has been known that best engines originate in Germany,best interiors come from Britain & best looks come from Italy.
The best recipe will include these three elements altogether but unfortunately we can only get 2 out of three elements these days such as Lamborgini Murcielago(Lambo's Anger + Audi's sensibility) for example.
Another successful recipe will be the german/briton breed which is clearly illustrated in Arden's road version of the racy A-Type Lightweight based on Jaguar's well known coupe:the XKR.
Completely hand made using the best quality materials it is one of only few cars that survived the automation phase.The vehicle can be distinguished by its enhanced aerodynamics & harmonic curves while performance figures speak for themselves:500bhp comes out of a 4.5 liter V8 Displacement engine.Unfortunately no 0-100 kph figures have been announced yet.Brakes & tyres are especially designed to meet the requirements of such a beast.
The interior will remind you of a typical race car with the safety cell in place aiming at enhanced rigidity but the british origin could not hide itself underneath the steel bars as the cockpit features leather-covered instrument panel and door panels areas and Alcantara leather covered steering wheel!

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2003_arden_a-type_lightweight_rs-3.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2003_arden_a-type_lightweight_rs-1.jpg

more-boost1555
12-17-2003, 12:29 PM
I like this one too Kinan!

RS6
12-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Nice one.

Batmobile_Turbo
12-17-2003, 06:54 PM
wow! that is so sweet. very great.

Egg Nog
12-17-2003, 08:06 PM
I love the idea, and I love the look of the car, but I really can't understand how they call it an A-Type Lightweight RS when is weighs a massive 1600kg. Anyway, it's nice to see Jaguar tuners once in a while, as they seem to be somewhat of a rarity...

bum-man
12-17-2003, 11:32 PM
1600kg cant be right...its missing its interior, i dont even think the stock xk8 weighs that much.

kinan.f
12-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
but I really can't understand how they call it an A-Type Lightweight RS when is weighs a massive 1600kg.

Tuners managed to reduce the weight of the car to 1590 kgs & that is 145 kgs less than the original car.Hence comes the name LightWeight.