PDA

View Full Version : sports or luxury

SPHFerrari
12-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Would you rather have a sports car or exotic such as a ferrari or lamborghini or an ulra-luxury car such as the new Rolls or the Maybach? And also, which would you choose, Maybach or Phantom? Do you choose the superior luxury of the Maybach or the instantly reconized by all Phantom?

white devil
12-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by SPHFerrari
Would you rather have a sports car or exotic such as a ferrari or lamborghini or an ulra-luxury car such as the new Rolls or the Maybach? And also, which would you choose, Maybach or Phantom? Do you choose the superior luxury of the Maybach or the instantly reconized by all Phantom?
strange question for me offcourse sport car:p

Batmobile_Turbo
12-17-2003, 04:42 PM
i'd want a murcielago.

crisis
12-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Why not have both. Say a Vanquish or the new DB8.

SPHFerrari
12-17-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by crisis
Why not have both. Say a Vanquish or the new DB8.

you mean DB9?

Batmobile_Turbo
12-17-2003, 06:45 PM
for a luxury car i'd want a VW phaeton, or a maserati quattroporte. for sport-luxury i'd want a vanquish.

DiabloGTR
12-17-2003, 08:55 PM
I'd get the Bentley Continental GT or the Mercedes-Benz SL 600. They are both great cars with luxury and sport.
I'd take the Maybach anyday, people are saying that Maybach's biggest enemy is it's lack of recognition as a marque name. Thats all bullshit, I'll bet you my life that there have more Maybachs ordered than Rolls-Royce Phantoms.
The Maybach has been a good sell in the US, a bunch of big named Celeberties like Jay Z and Jay Leno already have one.

Batmobile_Turbo
12-17-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DiabloGTR
I'd get the Bentley Continental GT or the Mercedes-Benz SL 600. They are both great cars with luxury and sport.
I'd take the Maybach anyday, people are saying that Maybach's biggest enemy is it's lack of recognition as a marque name. Thats all bullshit, I'll bet you my life that there have more Maybachs ordered than Rolls-Royce Phantoms.
The Maybach has been a good sell in the US, a bunch of big named Celeberties like Jay Z and Jay Leno already have one.
yeah the maybach is sweet, it actually rivals the C5 in the slalom. it has the best interior and performance, but i like the look of the VW phaeton and the Quattroporte better, you don't really buy a luxury vehicle for performance anyway.

Misho
12-17-2003, 11:05 PM
oh thats a no brainer, give me sports.

SLR baby !!

kennyknoxville
12-18-2003, 01:03 AM
sports>luxury
maybach >>>>>>>>>>>>>> phantom

-datsun 1600-
12-18-2003, 03:00 AM
sports

SL500
12-18-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Misho
oh thats a no brainer, give me sports.

SLR baby !!
Welcome!!!!!
where were you?:D

Misho
12-18-2003, 12:46 PM
if u were reading the Politics thread, u would have known i was busy with my final exams. and boy were they tough, it was after all my final term of engineering !!
plus i also kinda got bored from this whole forum thing. im not even among the top 10 posters anymore !! :(

but yeah , SLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

more-boost1555
12-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey SL500, check this out....:D. You probably own this pic allready, lol, ain't she a beauty though?

SL500
12-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Hey SL500, check this out....:D. You probably own this pic allready, lol, ain't she a beauty though?
lol,yes,thats the CLK-DTM by AMG (2003 Model)

Swissbeatz
12-30-2003, 01:10 PM

For me it will be a Bentley Arnage-T and a Lamborghini Murciélago. I think this is one of the best sport cars in this world.

Or if I can just choose one car I will buy a BMW E60 M5 or a Mercedes E55 AMG or a S65 AMG or a Bentley Arnage T. all these car got more than 400hp and this is the real definition of the luxury