PDA

View Full Version : *Warning* Not for the faint hearted... especially F60 fans

r1ckst4
12-31-2004, 06:37 PM
I hope this isnt a repost... coz i did a search and couldnt find anything on this

but anyway, i was looking around at wrecked exotics and i found this...
it happened on the 10th of December in ENGLAND

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_001.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_002.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_003.shtml

Quiggs
12-31-2004, 06:42 PM
That'll buff right out.

Esperante
12-31-2004, 06:51 PM
Putting a disclaimer like that is a surefire trick to get people to view it.

taz_rocks_miami
12-31-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm sure the owner has enough money to send it to Ferrari and have it fixed.

Esperante
12-31-2004, 07:10 PM
He probably has enough money to buy a new one. It would probably be cheaper to.

F1_Master
12-31-2004, 07:11 PM
I already posted shots of another F60 AKA Enzo in the Zonda crash thread to make Werty cry! Muahaha!

spi-ti-tout
12-31-2004, 07:21 PM
He probably has enough money to buy a new one. It would probably be cheaper to.
OWNED :D

spi-ti-tout
12-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah but the thing is he'll lose his Ferrari Club Card and won't be able to buy one for a long time.

SPHFerrari
12-31-2004, 07:22 PM
i dont think it will be 1 million plus dollars to fix, esperante

man 430gt
12-31-2004, 07:33 PM
I hope this isnt a repost... coz i did a search and couldnt find anything on this

but anyway, i was looking around at wrecked exotics and i found this...
it happened on the 10th of December in ENGLAND

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_001.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_002.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/11enzo_20041210_003.shtml
I believe this is a repost but still quite sad:(, also they named that car the 'Enzo'

man 430gt
12-31-2004, 07:34 PM
I already posted shots of another F60 AKA Enzo in the Zonda crash thread to make Werty cry! Muahaha!
You watch your back mate, you'll see Werty in his bulldozer:D

Esperante
12-31-2004, 07:39 PM
I OWNED? Hmmm...didn't mean too? :o

i dont think it will be 1 million plus dollars to fix, esperante
Yo're right, maybe not in excess of a million, but I think it would get awfully close. Repairs of ultra-exotic cars can usually only be handled by the manufacturers, and I don't think Ferrari would be very pleased with the fact that one of their selected drivers destroyed one of their works of art. In that case, they may even refuse to repair it or they might reclaim it.

I believe this is a repost but still quite sad :(, also they named that car the 'Enzo'
It is the 60th anniversery Ferrari, hence F60, technically it is the Enzo Ferrari F60.

Makes me think, though;
What kind of idiot drives an Enzo on the street?

Cotterik
12-31-2004, 07:59 PM
jesus, if ferrari hand pick the enzo customers, why the hell cant they atleast choose someone who can drive a bloody car!?

Bob
12-31-2004, 09:07 PM
Good drivers should get good cars not rich people

PsychoChimp22
12-31-2004, 10:35 PM
For some reason, that car still looks like the coolest thing in the world even when it is wrecked. lol

PsychoChimp22
12-31-2004, 10:36 PM

I agree with that 100%, but in the case of the enzo, you had to be in the ferrari circle of friends to even get your hands on one, which means you kind of have to be a good driver.

ScionDriver
01-01-2005, 12:05 AM
4 down 395 left....Anyone know off hand the number of F50's and F40's left? But look on the bright side, the one's in the museum probably and hopefully never be destroyed. I bet the insurance on that building is ridiculous.

On a sidenote: I understand Ferrari would be pissed, but wouldn't they be glad someone is driving it, I mean, I think if I spent years developing, researching, working, and building a car like that I would want to know it was going to get USED and not just sit in an ultra rich guys garage because he is afraid he'll wreck it. Right?

taz_rocks_miami
01-01-2005, 12:32 AM

OWNED?? You can't buy a new Enzo (F-60) anymore!! That's why I said he could have it fixed.

OWNED!!!

Street_Dreamer
01-01-2005, 03:08 AM
yay, DIE enzo, DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEE!!!!!!!! lol
SLR and CGT and Zonda and CLK DTM AMG are soooooooo much nicer

r1ckst4
01-01-2005, 03:19 AM
umm why do u hate the Enzo??? and how do u know those cars are much nicer than the Enzo? have u ever drive all these cars? i doubt it...

*cough*Fanboy!*cough*

fa22_raptor
01-01-2005, 03:44 AM

Right. :rolleyes:
If you ever saw an Enzo in real life, I'm sure your views would be completely changed.

Coventrysucks
01-01-2005, 05:18 AM
jesus, if ferrari hand pick the enzo customers, why the hell cant they atleast choose someone who can drive a bloody car!?

Without knowing the exact circumstances, how do you know it was the driver's fault? :rolleyes:

FWIW it was hit by a bus

Right. :rolleyes:
If you ever saw an Enzo in real life, I'm sure your views would be completely changed.

Err, I don't think seeing a car "in the fleash" has ever really changed my opinion of a car.

It certainly didn't about the 612Spaghetti.

UCR
01-01-2005, 05:58 AM
It certainly didn't about the 612Spaghetti.
It did with me......... got worse :D

6'bore
01-01-2005, 07:16 AM
I,ve already posted those pics in the ferrari thread over in european cars!

r1ckst4
01-01-2005, 08:26 AM
I,ve already posted those pics in the ferrari thread over in european cars!
well u posted it in the ferrari thread together with other pics... i searched for this topic before but there was no result. So it's not really my fault now is it?

werty
01-01-2005, 01:43 PM
well it didnt make me cry, but had i witnessed the accident, that old man would be unconscience and laying in the grass :p

6'bore
01-01-2005, 02:02 PM
well u posted it in the ferrari thread together with other pics... i searched for this topic before but there was no result. So it's not really my fault now is it?

Why are you crying over it? I'm just telling you :confused:

Rebirth of Xar
01-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I OWNED? Hmmm...didn't mean too? :o

Yo're right, maybe not in excess of a million, but I think it would get awfully close. Repairs of ultra-exotic cars can usually only be handled by the manufacturers, and I don't think Ferrari would be very pleased with the fact that one of their selected drivers destroyed one of their works of art. In that case, they may even refuse to repair it or they might reclaim it.

It is the 60th anniversery Ferrari, hence F60, technically it is the Enzo Ferrari F60.

Makes me think, though;
What kind of idiot drives an Enzo on the street?

damn man you are wrong on many levels..
First off Ferrari wouldent give a rats ass if the guy crashed it on the street or on the track (aslong as it wasnt illegal racing) bcuz ultimately they get PAID to fix it.. another thing.. Ferrari isnt 60years old yet.. just this past year they were celebrating the 50 something years of it. Ferrari has never called the Enzo an F60, not even its prototype.. that was all speculation by the media and fans, and who drives an Enzo on the street? A person who wants to Enjoy Owning It! I dont see anything wrong with what the guy did people crash cars all the time, be it Mac F1s or even F50 GTs shit happens..
as for the "Superb Screening Proccess", Ferrari cant control waht happens to a car once they have sold it. People Sell off cars ALL the time. Shortly after Enzos where Sold off to the 399 original buyers, they started popping up on Ebay and Exclusive Automotive Retailers... and lastly.. Ferrari cant "Reclaim" a car cuz they dont own what they have already sold!

Guys remember Money talks and Ferrari isnt deaf! the Sultan of Brunei Destroys hundreds of exotics and Ferrari STILL sells them "one-of Customs" (usually 3-4 in different colors) and they end up getting trashed.. so why would a crashed Enzo bother Ferrari?
________
Mercedes-Benz 560 specifications (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_560)

Egg Nog
01-01-2005, 02:59 PM
4 down 395 left....

Not exacly. With cars with this kind of value, it's extremely rare that there would be an accident and not have the car rebuilt. This one definitely isn't totalled, and neither have any others I've seen.

I guess it's good, because if you can afford one to begin with, having it rebuilt shouldn't be much of a problem ;)

Rebirth of Xar
01-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Not exacly. With cars with this kind of value, it's extremely rare that there would be an accident and not have the car rebuilt. This one definitely isn't totalled, and neither have any others I've seen.

I guess it's good, because if you can afford one to begin with, having it rebuilt shouldn't be much of a problem ;)
Actually 2 were total losses that i know of... one burnt to pieces and the other that was really bad was recently, i saw a pic of it on a trailer...
________
Honda Odyssey (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Odyssey)

mx512p
01-02-2005, 09:08 AM
:eek: I can't believe it.

The Ferrarist
01-02-2005, 10:24 AM
I've already seen that somewhere else. It's terrible. I'm sure it has been done by an idiot, which was also under alco or something else... You now, if that's not an idiot, he can drive Hyundai and wreck it every day. BUT LEGENDS ARE KILLED BY FOOLS :(

Rebirth of Xar
01-02-2005, 10:25 AM
I've already seen that somewhere else. It's terrible. I'm sure it has been done by an idiot, which was also under alco or something else... You now, if that's not an idiot, he can drive Hyundai and wreck it every day. BUT LEGENDS ARE KILLED BY FOOLS :(
ok but ibustillafanboy
________
ecigarettes (http://vaporizer.org/forum/electronic-cigarettes/)