PDA

View Full Version : nice!!

16-4Veyron
12-21-2003, 02:02 PM
i really like the new site. it might take a while to get used to

white devil
12-21-2003, 08:31 PM
i really like the new site. it might take a while to get used to

ohhhh yeh i liked it too at least i can post 4 pics of my favourit BMW now lol :p

16-4Veyron
12-22-2003, 01:21 PM
haha ya thats a nice feature

Egg Nog
12-22-2003, 09:16 PM
ohhhh yeh i liked it too at least i can post 4 pics of my favourit BMW now lol :p

Oh man :)

You are hoplessly, ridiculously biased. ;) You need to stop squinting, so you can open your eyes to at least another make...

Misho
12-22-2003, 10:28 PM
i like the improvemnts they did to the forums. i guess they implemented my suggestion and adopted a more strict rating system. now i am only a member !! no more a senior member !!
anyways, i still think i deserve a custom status !! been asking for it for over a year now !!
and i see egg nog has one now !!

white devil
12-23-2003, 07:25 AM
Oh man :)

You are hoplessly, ridiculously biased. ;) You need to stop squinting, so you can open your eyes to at least another make...
:D

NEVER

BMW IS THE BEST

no man it was just a small joke to shake this web :p i like other cars......Italian{but Alfa not that much},German{No oppel,And i hope MB will change their car design for next year so i will returne to be a MB lover..but BMW is the best} I don t like almost all Americans Australians and Japanese
NOT ALL there are some realy awsom but othersthey suck........ :p

Egg Nog
12-24-2003, 04:16 AM
No oppel,And i hope MB will change their car design for next year so i will returne to be a MB lover..but BMW is the best

First of all, you didn't really give any reasons. You should probably work on this factor when debating in the future. It really is quite important. :)

Secondly, you don't need to devote the entire ethos of your being to a particular make. Rather than possibly "returning to be a MB lover", why don't you just expand your "comfort circle" and like both of them, and for that matter, other companies too! And if you don't like the companies in general, why not just enjoy a few models?

"I don't really like Vauxhall in general. However, I love the VX220 Turbo."

If I wasn't so open-minded about it, I would've stopped myself at the first sentence. Good thing I didn't.

white devil
12-24-2003, 07:32 AM
First of all, you didn't really give any reasons. You should probably work on this factor when debating in the future. It really is quite important. :)

Secondly, you don't need to devote the entire ethos of your being to a particular make. Rather than possibly "returning to be a MB lover", why don't you just expand your "comfort circle" and like both of them, and for that matter, other companies too! And if you don't like the companies in general, why not just enjoy a few models?

"I don't really like Vauxhall in general. However, I love the VX220 Turbo."

If I wasn't so open-minded about it, I would've stopped myself at the first sentence. Good thing I didn't.

but offcourse that is what i do :(
i dont judje the brand i just take a look at the car and then see if i like it or not :p
i like BMW'S but not the Z3
I dont like Asian exept ...RX7,RX8,Skyline and lots more so i dont look just at the brand and deside if i like it or not...

But nowadays with MB i like them but these 2 years you could defenetly see that all MB are alike so it bothers me :p i like for each type to have it s own shape :eek: