PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm back!

ZerK
01-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Well actually I haven't really been gone, but I've not been visiting here much, and rarely posting. And I haven't done any chopping since my last UCP Chop comp entry goodness knows how long ago :eek: A lot of you probably won't know me, so hi to all you new guys, but there's still plenty who remember me i think, so hey again to you too :)

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna try and get back into chopping again, and hopefully have a go at the chop comps again.

Here's my first chop in quite a while, just trying to get the hang of everything again, and remember how everything works lol. I haven't done very much to it, just fiddled about a bit. I think it's pretty obvious I haven't been doing this much recently hehe :) Next attempt at something I'll try to be a bit more ambitious.. consider this as a warmup lol :)

Happy chopping!

PS: If you newer dudes wanna see me at my 'best' (if that's the right word :/ ) just have a dig through my old posts :)

stratos
01-06-2005, 11:30 AM
welcome back m8 ! long time no see .. back to the chop its really simple and clean :) nice job

UCR
01-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey i was wondering where you went.

Jim here,

BTW, i was banned about 5 times in your absense, and im now UCR.

Happy to see you again. Good chop.

Karrmann
01-06-2005, 11:48 AM
welcome back, good chop.

Mattg
01-06-2005, 12:51 PM
UCR Why were you banned so many times?

:Exige:
01-06-2005, 12:59 PM
UCR Why were you banned so many times?
Because as a very wise person once said "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" :D

illusionest
01-06-2005, 01:06 PM
welcome back
not bad...bit grainy original, and very realistic rims, looks odd
but its a good start, great chop

Sweeney921
01-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I remember you from when I was a wee little UCP member. Your avatar always caught my eye

welcome back!

6'bore
01-06-2005, 01:26 PM
nice chop and welcome back. Jim was you UK CARS ?

Karrmann
01-06-2005, 01:27 PM
yes. he was

ZerK
01-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks :) Nice to see some of yas remember me hehe.

welcome back
not bad...bit grainy original, and very realistic rims, looks odd
but its a good start, great chop

Thanks, yeah the origional is a bit iffy, I just grabbed the first pic of a mediocre-looking car I came across :)

:Exige:
01-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks :) Nice to see some of yas remember me hehe.
DOnt worry mate .. I remember you. I used to be called DB9 or something. Changed my name to Exige since my cousin got an Exige. You probably dont remember me .. but people normally dont :D

Esperante
01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" :D

'Hail Messiah!
'I'm not the Messiah, I'm not!'
'Only the true Messiah would denounce his own divinity.Hail Messiah!'