PDA

View Full Version : $20,000 USD snowball on ebay! 66 bids!

Pimp racer
01-06-2005, 03:03 PM
No comment at how stupid people are these days!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=208&item=3950669344&rd=1

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
hahaha

baddabang
01-06-2005, 03:08 PM
IM going to go make a snowball and say its 200 years old, Then sell it :P

UCR
01-06-2005, 03:12 PM
66 bids.

OMFG.

CdocZ
01-06-2005, 03:13 PM
what in the F*CK is wrong with my country?!?!?!?!

my porsche
01-06-2005, 03:16 PM
its not even 109 years old, it hasnt snowed in 109 years, but the snowball is from christmas eve when it snowed here

shr0olvl
01-06-2005, 03:18 PM
wow, i wish someone would pay me $20,000 dollars for a snowball

Niko_Fx
01-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Ebay:

1 - Grilled cheese Sandwich is sold for 28K or so.

2 - A ghostly cane was sold for about 70K

3 - 3 Nintendos DS sold for $5,300

4 - Friggin snowball for more than 20K?

WTF is going on?

pimp_squeak
01-06-2005, 03:25 PM
didn't somene sell 3 tablespoons of Elvis' water in a cup he used onstage for $7** USD??

Rockefella
K, I now give EVERYONE in the world to make fun of Americans, forever. This is just appauling.

SPHFerrari
idk but i wouldnt be surprised.

UCR
01-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Jesus christ, that country needs to be sorted out.

Who's in charge of the education?

CdocZ
01-06-2005, 03:29 PM
no one, thats the problem :p. ive actually recently (before hearing about this) made a list of 25 things wrong with the usa. should i post a few of them?

pimp_squeak
01-06-2005, 03:30 PM
no one, thats the problem :p. ive actually recently (before hearing about this) made a list of 25 things wrong with the usa. should i post a few of them?
yes, maybe there are some reason's why Canada keeps re-electing the Liberals.....

Rockefella
01-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Jesus christ, that country needs to be sorted out.

Who's in charge of the education?
Luckily, New Jersey (my state) has a pretty good school system and like the 6th highest IQ average in the nation. Places like Mississippi are another story.

CdocZ
01-06-2005, 03:32 PM
lol. ok, not all of them tho, cause some of them suck, but others are just hilarious.
1. notice how america is one of the toughest countries on earth, but 90% of the commercials are for erectile failure pills?
2. why the hell doesnt half the teenage population know what ethnicity it is?
3. why the hell are the 2 main political parties represented by a jackass and a giant fatass that shits out 40 pounds of b.s. all day?
those are the best 3 probably.

byronleehk
01-06-2005, 03:35 PM
The current high bidder had put in 4 extra bids, that means he/she is willing to pay way more than $20,700 for a frickin' snow ball :rolleyes:

Stupid people everywhere I know, but where they get the money from? How could people be so stupid be rich? :cool:

SPHFerrari
those are very stupid. go away

shr0olvl
anyone here got a ebay account, who wants to make some money off selling some retarded "idea" that i think will make people spend alot of money on ?

I wud sell it myself but i dont have a credit card so i cant make an account :(

UCR
America is the funniest word i know.

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 03:36 PM
cdocz, your also very patriotic i must say

CdocZ
01-06-2005, 03:40 PM
cdocz, your also very patriotic i must say
i do indeed love my country. still very funny.

my porsche
01-06-2005, 03:42 PM
K, I now give EVERYONE in the world to make fun of Americans, forever. This is just appauling.

*COUGH*treason*COUGH* :p :D

Wolf03
01-06-2005, 03:55 PM
OMG, just a few weeks ago in a thread about Global Warming, this guy didn't know that the whole world except America uses Celsius and I made fun that Americans are stupid but now, it is proven. Who in they're right (or retarded) mind could do such a thing???? :eek:

Renesis
01-06-2005, 03:55 PM
ebay caters to the world, not just the U.S.

and how many people think this is a serious auction?
its like how that florida kid "sold" his virginity for 20 million.
most of these goofy aunctions turn out to be fake.

shr0olvl
01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
OMG, just a few weeks ago in a thread about Global Warming, this guy didn't know that the whole world except America uses Celsius and I made fun that Americans are stupid but now, it is proven. Who in they're right (or retarded) mind could do such a thing???? :eek:

HAHAHA, wasn't that my_porsche ??

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
please guys remember that this doesnt apply to most americans. there are stupid people in every country.

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Luckily, New Jersey (my state) has a pretty good school system and like the 6th highest IQ average in the nation. Places like Mississippi are another story.

haha oooo burn! its true though, alot of people think its like a joke that mississippians are inbred, but its actually true :rolleyes:

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:04 PM
HAHAHA, wasn't that my_porsche ??

wtf dude i knew that, i misread what the guy's location said ( i just glanced at it), and i thought he lived in the u.s.

shr0olvl
01-06-2005, 04:09 PM
wtf dude i knew that, i misread what the guy's location said ( i just glanced at it), and i thought he lived in the u.s.

yeah, sure ya did :rolleyes:

you know u didnt know that, stop covering up ur stupidity... your just dumb, thats it, its ok man, its ok :D :D

Renesis
01-06-2005, 04:11 PM
stop it: both you guys are from texas
we've all seen what comes out of texas (Ahem! gw)

shr0olvl
01-06-2005, 04:15 PM

ok, sorry mom :rolleyes:, please dont ground me !!

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:20 PM

yes: and we've all seen what comes out of 'chussett's (ahem! flip-flop)

Renesis
01-06-2005, 04:25 PM
yes: and we've all seen what comes out of 'chussett's (ahem! flip-flop)

ahem! iraq!
gotta love how bush promises to give as many resources to the soldeirs as possible, because they're being picked off like flies. and then he decides to give a whopping 350 million to south east asia. soldeirs are pissed.
what a great idea to divert your attention in teh middle of war! seems we've all forgotten that

Mustang
01-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Ebay:

1 - Grilled cheese Sandwich is sold for 28K or so.

2 - A ghostly cane was sold for about 70K

3 - 3 Nintendos DS sold for $5,300

4 - Friggin snowball for more than 20K?

WTF is going on?

there was a PS2 going for £500 here when you can go out and buy them in the shops for £100 :Confused:

Esperante
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
I just placed a $30,000 bid-hope someone doesn't outdo me. :angry:

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
ahem! iraq!
gotta love how bush promises to give as many resources to the soldeirs as possible, because they're being picked off like flies. and then he decides to give a whopping 350 million to south east asia. soldeirs are pissed.
what a great idea to divert your attention in teh middle of war! seems we've all forgotten that

really? picked off like flies, if thats what you call about 20 a month, with occasional surges.

how many people do you think died everyday in the civil war? thousands, and that was americans v. americans. this is really a very mild war if you think about it. what they dont show is the iraqi death toll, they make it seem the troops are getting demolished and knocked out left and right, the total american death toll is about 5-10,000, but the iraqi death toll is much, much higher, everything is blown out of proportion by the media

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM
it would save a lot more soldiers if we just carpet bombed the whole place:D everyone who says this is a stupid war because we are losing soldier, you know you would be copmlaining even more if we did it the easy way. i dont want to sound unsympathetic or anything, it is sad when a soldier is lost.

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 04:44 PM
ok, if you really want to debate this war, i can talk. i served in this war. so i really think you might want to not say this is a light war. do not compare this to the civil war, or any other war for that matter. and at any rate, i thought your boy GWB sait "Mission Accomplished" 2 years ago. So that wouldnt make it a war at all, would it?

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:45 PM
it would save a lot more soldiers if we just carpet bombed the whole place:D everyone who says this is a stupid war because we are losing soldier, you know you would be copmlaining even more if we did it the easy way. i dont want to sound unsympathetic or anything, it is sad when a soldier is lost.

so true

Renesis
01-06-2005, 04:48 PM

easy way would have been never to go in there. im not complaining with that.

seriously if your neighbor's lawn is untrimmed do you really be that guy who mows it for him unasked and unwanted? that guy is our buddy gw.

enough with the politics

Niko_Fx
01-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Do we have to go through this again?

Porsche and shr0olvl, how about you guys exchange e-mails and take your conversation out of the forum... or go and revive one of those presidential debates' threads and talk over there so that I don't have to read it.

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 04:51 PM
the days of wars where we carpet bomb everything is over, especially in our position. imagine if instead of trying to be humanitarians to the people, we just killed them all, even though we just wanted to oust the leader. thats really f'n brilliant. we did not enter this wart to fight the people. this was not the situation we anticipated, but its the position we are in. I wish we (the military) got as much support as it is hyped we are. if GWB supported us the way he says he does, then everything would be kosher. but he doesnt. we are in the middle of a bad situation and our funding is getting cut. the navy is kicking thousands of sailors out of the military. all the while the army is activating reservists, and sending them to war, people in their 60s. this is a war that is being fought as clean as possible on the front lines, and dirty as hell on the homefront.

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Do we have to go through this again?

Porsche and shr0olvl, how about you guys exchange e-mails and take your conversation out of the forum... or go and revive one of those presidential debates' threads and talk over there so that I don't have to read it.

haha ok, sounds like fun, i just might :D

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 04:52 PM
sorry about my rants... i am passionate about the issue

my porsche
01-06-2005, 04:54 PM
the days of wars where we carpet bomb everything is over, especially in our position. imagine if instead of trying to be humanitarians to the people, we just killed them all, even though we just wanted to oust the leader. thats really f'n brilliant. we did not enter this wart to fight the people. this was not the situation we anticipated, but its the position we are in. I wish we (the military) got as much support as it is hyped we are. if GWB supported us the way he says he does, then everything would be kosher. but he doesnt. we are in the middle of a bad situation and our funding is getting cut. the navy is kicking thousands of sailors out of the military. all the while the army is activating reservists, and sending them to war, people in their 60s. this is a war that is being fought as clean as possible on the front lines, and dirty as hell on the homefront.

theres really no fighting going on anymore, the leader is gone, and now we're just trying to restore order

by the way, i think your one of the only democrats in the military :p

Renesis
01-06-2005, 04:55 PM
how many people do you think died everyday in the civil war? thousands, and that was americans v. americans. this is really a very mild war if you think about it. what they dont show is the iraqi death toll, they make it seem the troops are getting demolished and knocked out left and right, the total american death toll is about 5-10,000, but the iraqi death toll is much, much higher, everything is blown out of proportion by the media
media is always biased thats a part of life. its one of those necessary evils.

the civil war is nothing like this one. there was a reason for the civil war. had it not happened believe it or not our country would be in utter shambles. theres no reason for this one, only to feed george's schizophrenia.
cmcpokey's right. this isnt comparable to other wars because, well, of unjustification.
americans getting ripped to pieces and mollified by infidels. is that okay with you?

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 04:57 PM
my porsche, as cmcpokey is about to tell u im sure, ur very wrong. there is still fighting

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 04:57 PM
theres really no fighting going on anymore, the leader is gone, and now we're just trying to restore order

by the way, i think your one of the only democrats in the military :p

not the only one, most of us just cant get a word in edgewise....

and yes, there is fighting. more than you think, a lot more than you know.

and i am up for it if you want to start a new thread

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 04:58 PM
media is always biased thats a part of life. its one of those necessary evils.

the civil war is nothing like this one. there was a reason for the civil war. had it not happened believe it or not our country would be in utter shambles. theres no reason for this one, only to feed george's schizophrenia.
cmcpokey's right. this isnt comparable to other wars because, well, of unjustification.
americans getting ripped to pieces and mollified by infidels. is that okay with you?
or more like we wouldnt even have "a country". we may have 2 or something even crazier.

you cant compare those two wars. everything about the nature of war has changed since then.

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 04:59 PM
i think someone needs to start a new thread right now so those who want to see the 20,000 dollar snowball dont have to sift through our rants and ravings

Renesis
01-06-2005, 05:02 PM
snowball effect anyone?

SPHFerrari
hhahahahah good one

cmcpokey
and this is a 200 billion dollar snowball

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 05:07 PM
at first i was like, how so???

then i realized you were talking about the perverbial snowball, not the actual one:D

Renesis
01-06-2005, 05:08 PM
and this is a 200 billion dollar snowball
has it really been that much? that cant be right
i thought he claimed to not be a big spender?
flip flop hypocrite

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 05:10 PM
the war? its costing a lot more than you can imagine, really its incredible and i wouldnt be surprised if its more than that

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
200 has been what has been publicised... we are spending waaaaaaaaay more. especially for the navy aspect of it. there is a huge naval presence there, as there has been for the last 2 decades. this cost hasnt been factored in to bush's figs. but then you also have to realize, we are not the only ones there. the aussies and brits are there in force too. so they are each spending gobs of money too.

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 05:12 PM
just notices another hting bout the snowball. this guy has sold thousand of items and is a powerseller, which leads me to beleive he saw it was snowing, went outside and made a snowball so he oculd sell it to suckers on ebay. this just makes it a bit stupid i think. it was planned.

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 05:13 PM
funny, part of it is oil for gasoline that we went in for (not the only thing but def has a factor) and its one of the things that realy drove up the cost of this war. gasoline has been a deciding factor in war. WWII anyone?

EDIT: people often dont think about the natural resources they take for granted when it comes to war. did you knwo there was an incredible strain on the US's RUBBER industry in WWII. rubber peices for ships and autos and planes caused the nation to go to extreme lengths to produce rubber, and lead to the invention of artificail rubber now used in tires and other modern rubber products. you wouldnt really think of rubber when you think of a war would you?

Renesis
01-06-2005, 05:13 PM
200 has been what has been publicised... we are spending waaaaaaaaay more. especially for the navy aspect of it. there is a huge naval presence there, as there has been for the last 2 decades. this cost hasnt been factored in to bush's figs. but then you also have to realize, we are not the only ones there. the aussies and brits are there in force too. so they are each spending gobs of money too.

but not nearly as much though. they account for somewhat 16% of the force right? you'd probably know these figures a lot better than everyone else here.

cmcpokey
01-06-2005, 05:14 PM
its something liek that, but 16% of 200 billion is still a metric **** ton of money

ScionDriver
01-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Priorities out of order here. And too much f*cking money!! maybe if all the proceeds went to the tsunami effort or something. Jeez!

vantage-v8
01-06-2005, 06:03 PM
It's just sad that these stupidity gives a very bad idea about United State in general...
Who cares about the guy is from here or there. It's only one (or a few) stupid guy who could be australian or japenese or french...

my porsche
01-06-2005, 06:04 PM
and i am up for it if you want to start a new thread

do it

my porsche
01-06-2005, 06:05 PM
funny, part of it is oil for gasoline that we went in for (not the only thing but def has a factor) and its one of the things that realy drove up the cost of this war. gasoline has been a deciding factor in war. WWII anyone?

thats pure crap, if we were going to war for oil, why not attack kuwait? much more oil, much less powerful government.

my porsche
01-06-2005, 06:07 PM
It's just sad that these stupidity gives a very bad idea about United State in general...
Who cares about the guy is from here or there. It's only one (or a few) stupid guy who could be australian or japenese or french...

very, very good point, it doesnt matter that hes from u.s. or texas, he could be from anywhere, and he'd still be as sneaky, and as much of an advantage taker as always

SPHFerrari
01-06-2005, 06:08 PM
im not the kinda guy who protest and say this is a war for oil. but i do think that if oil had not been a factor, it wouldnt have mattered to the higher powers as much. and im not saying that it is a bad thing either. we have oil interests in the area, why nto protect them while helping out lots of iraqis?

Blitz_
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM
lmfao i mite put in a bid soon, looks kool, i think hes going on david letterman as well

illusionest
01-06-2005, 06:27 PM
whaaa?!?!
tahts...so.....stupid

and dumb

Blitz_
01-06-2005, 06:32 PM
well ive never seen snow before, makes sense, ur in canada, so snow isnt exactly an extremely rare event

my porsche
01-06-2005, 06:55 PM
but even here its not a "$20,000 for a "4x4x3" chunk of snow" rare event

6'bore
01-07-2005, 11:16 AM
wow. am I looking right or is it now up to 2 million dollars :eek:

vantage-v8
01-07-2005, 11:22 AM
US $10,000,100 now... for a f*****g snowball, it's insane

man 430gt
01-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Sellers words:'THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY THAT GOES WITH THIS SNOWBALL!!!. A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY FROM INDONESIA (MY WIFE YATI) HAD NEVER HAD A WHITE CHRISTMAS, SHE MAYBE AT FAULT FOR THIS ONE, SHE PRAYED FOR IT AND A LOT OF HER PRAYS SEEMS TO BE ANSWERED. WELL I' AM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT LOTTO NUMBERS NOW'
I wish I had a wife like that:D:D

vantage-v8
01-07-2005, 01:10 PM
He doesn't need the RIGHT LOTTO NUMBER anymore...

my porsche
01-07-2005, 03:19 PM
he needs to stop being a sleazeball that cheats people out of money, actually i kinda respect him for being that sneaky that he got 66 bids and upto 20,00 for it!!

Rockefella
01-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Wtvr, I hope you guys realize that no one will buy this. :p

my porsche
01-07-2005, 03:25 PM
yeah except for the whole bids thing, they are lots of bids, i guess someone could like, back out?

shr0olvl
01-07-2005, 03:29 PM
the whole things fake, its up to 40 million, no way anyone wud pay that much

my porsche
01-07-2005, 03:35 PM
haha due wtf its at $10,000,000

85RX7
01-07-2005, 03:48 PM
it says "US $40,000,304.00". Fourty million, three hundred & four dollars.

Pimp racer
01-07-2005, 03:49 PM
LMAO this is getting really crazy!

SPHFerrari
01-07-2005, 04:06 PM
wtf it says 92 dollars now???

VtecMini
01-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Awww... The seller ended the auction. :(

85RX7
01-07-2005, 04:46 PM
still, $92 for a snowball!!! Just go somewhere with snow, bring heaps back to Texas Valley a then sell heaps of snowballs, get your millions and retire filthy rich!!!:p