Pink Ferrari Enzo

white devil
12-24-2003, 08:21 PM
Pink Ferrari Enzo

that should be a photoshoped one :p

lfb666
12-24-2003, 08:29 PM
that should be a photoshoped one :p

I know! But it is very ugly Pink Enzo! Who would buy a pink Ferrari?

16-4Veyron
12-24-2003, 09:15 PM
i thought that was a photoshop of the same picture, only the cars red?!?!? wow... i must be loosing my mind ;)

Batmobile_Turbo
12-24-2003, 09:51 PM
it's kind of cool looking but is it real?

Egg Nog
12-24-2003, 11:44 PM
Start -> Adobe -> Photoshop -> Open -> Image -> Adjust -> Hue/Saturation

OH MY GOD IS IT REAL???!@#!#?!!11 ;)

SL500
12-25-2003, 06:19 AM
every car looks very ugly in pink,imo

white devil
12-25-2003, 07:36 AM

nice car there

bum-man
12-25-2003, 01:09 PM

would you believe me if i said it was? :D

Batmobile_Turbo
12-25-2003, 01:30 PM

:mad: well the pink one looks real, i'm already aware of the adjust hue/saturation feature of photoshop.

Egg Nog
12-25-2003, 01:39 PM
:mad: well the pink one looks real, i'm already aware of the adjust hue/saturation feature of photoshop.

I'll assume it was you that just bumped me down a few points then :D

I'm just joking around, guys... and to set the record straight, by the way, the Pink Enzo is not real.

scientific
09-17-2005, 03:50 AM
whoa i love that pink enzo...

adamfraser
09-17-2005, 03:58 AM
Oh My God. This thread is NEARLY CLEBRATING ITS 2ND BIRTHDAY. Do not revive dead tthreads. :mad:

Mustang
09-17-2005, 04:15 AM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin ell

scientific
09-17-2005, 04:26 AM
sorry my bad..

Vaigra
09-17-2005, 04:50 AM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin ell
now now, no need for the bad language.

dumbass :rolleyes:

6'bore
09-17-2005, 01:46 PM
now now, no need for the bad language.

dumbass :rolleyes:

now now, no need to be insulting our senior members. :rolleyes:

Mustang
09-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Roar.

Rockefella
09-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Senior or 1 post, we should all behave the same guys. :)

6'bore
09-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Senior or 1 post, we should all behave the same guys. :)

Too true mate...

We need to keep it civil which ever way.

Esperante
09-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Mary Kay.

Vaigra
09-18-2005, 08:34 AM
we're all seniors...yackety schmackety..:p

Rocke, you HAD to be the voice of reason again, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Cotterik
09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
hey it looks like a baboons ass..

Rockefella
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM
we're all seniors...yackety schmackety..:p

Rocke, you HAD to be the voice of reason again, didn't you? :rolleyes:
Wouter would take my title away if I wasn't. ;)

Vaigra
09-20-2005, 03:23 AM
Wouter would take my title away if I wasn't. ;)
you got the title AFTER the reasoning, you could been as unreasonable as you liked then! Now you can't...should have enjoyed it while it lasted lol.
well come to think of it..IF you had been unreasonable etc you would still be enjoying that now, because most probably, you wouldn't be a mod :p

Did that make sense? lol

Carpento
09-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Firstly I want to remark I don't exactly understand if this thread is a joke or not. For those who didn't think this picture was photoshopped:

Doesnt anybody notice that this Enzo is mirrored ? (See the Ferrari badge). Also, aside the rear wheel you can see stickers of some sponsors. Would any sponsor pay to have his brand placed on a pink enzo ?

When we mirror the photograph another time, it will become exactly similar with this one (http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enzowp010246dg.jpg) on which a réd Enzo is shown.

So it should become clear to everybody, this is not a real pink Enzo. This Enzo is pink by Photoshop :)

adamfraser
09-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Err, did you ever read on after post #1???

6'bore
09-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Firstly I want to remark I don't exactly understand if this thread is a joke or not. For those who didn't think this picture was photoshopped:

Doesnt anybody notice that this Enzo is mirrored ? (See the Ferrari badge). Also, aside the rear wheel you can see stickers of some sponsors. Would any sponsor pay to have his brand placed on a pink enzo ?

When we mirror the photograph another time, it will become exactly similar with this one (http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enzowp010246dg.jpg) on which a réd Enzo is shown.

So it should become clear to everybody, this is not a real pink Enzo. This Enzo is pink by Photoshop :)

I'm soooo glad you cleared that up.

Carpento
09-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Err, did you ever read on after post #1???

I did read that but because English is not my native language I didn't exactly got the point. I have seen the discussion about this picture being photoshopped or not, but nonetheless some people were wondering if this was real.

Your answer made clear to me most of you already knew this picture being edited by computer. For those wo did not, my explanation will possibly make something clear. Also it was a challenge for me to prove this picture being photoshopped. (I know, sometimes I am a bit strange :P)

After all, I am glad to know this Enzo is red in real life...

Rockefella
09-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I did read that but because English is not my native language I didn't exactly got the point. I have seen the discussion about this picture being photoshopped or not, but nonetheless some people were wondering if this was real.

Your answer made clear to me most of you already knew this picture being edited by computer. For those wo did not, my explanation will possibly make something clear. Also it was a challenge for me to prove this picture being photoshopped. (I know, sometimes I am a bit strange :P)

Understood, thanks for the help though. :)

6'bore
09-28-2005, 01:00 PM

Anyway....

Welcome to the forums. Is your stay going to be prolongued?

adamfraser
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM

Ok, i understand now. Sorry for any offence caused :)

Carpento
09-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Anyway....

Welcome to the forums. Is your stay going to be prolongued?

Well, to be honest, I came across this forums by an other forum which gave a link to this forum because of the nice Hi-res pics provided.

But now it appeared to me that this must be a nice forum. I cannot ensure you that I'll be a often visitor. I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already... But I have your page bookmarked and will visit it now and then :)

@adamfraser: Don't mind, I never felt offended. I just was not sure if you knew it and knew there was a possibility that I was telling you nothing new ;) I don't care anyway.

6'bore
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Well, to be honest, I came across this forums by an other forum which gave a link to this forum because of the nice Hi-res pics provided.

But now it appeared to me that this must be a nice forum. I cannot ensure you that I'll be a often visitor. I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already... But I have your page bookmarked and will visit it now and then :)

Brilliant. How old are you?

spi-ti-tout
09-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Would any sponsor pay to have his brand placed on a pink enzo ?
Reverse advertising physcology :)

Advertising laws = Anything that can get peoples attention

Pink Ferrari Enzo = Height of conspiracy

In short they'd pay millions and you put the rest of the pieces together :)

I have a number of other (Dutch) forums I visit and that costs a lot of time already...
Welcome to UCP and don't worry about it mate
We have a LOT of members here who don't get English very well - but we go along fine
And around 6-7 members from your place too ;)

Carpento
09-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Brilliant. How old are you?

I'm a 20 years old student.

Unfortunately I don't have the money to get my driving license and a car. I would like having my driving license very much but it will stay a dream for the first two years :(

Now I am mostly travelling by train, as the Dutch government provides each student a so called OV-card, which allows students to freely use trains and buses. That's nice but my own car would be much beter
:cool:

rx777
04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
just to let all of you know, there is an actual PINK ENZO, it used to be owned by a girl at SFU, but she sold it. now she has an white r8.

clutch-monkey
04-06-2010, 08:19 PM
that's quite a downgrade, price wise. i am somewhat skeptical

LeonOfTheDead
04-07-2010, 07:10 AM
And I thought that showing the original image without the photshop mods was enough...

DesmoRob
04-07-2010, 05:02 PM
just to let all of you know, there is an actual PINK ENZO

in an attempt to make it look cute? Thats like putting a marilyn monroe wig on a velociraptor.

Q TOY
04-08-2010, 05:44 AM
I am sure I saw a website before with a Pink F40 in Japan. The website showed it been stripped down, rebuilt and then painted pink and track day'd.

I might try and fins it again!