PDA

View Full Version : How my dad's car got damaged

Mdbgtft
01-14-2005, 05:47 AM
:mad: bloody neighbour of mine

Where was i

On the 21st of november, my father n i was at Adelaide to see the Classic Adelaide Motorshow and......for a holiday of course.

What happened

When i got back to the hotel, i got a call from my mom, she said "The gate broke and there's a 'wira' (neighbour's Proton) at our house!"

When i got back to my house, i got a shock of what i saw. The gate was......gone! The Mercedes (Dad's car) 'es light was broken and the boot was damaged.

I realised what really happened is......
My neighbour forgot to press the parking brake of his car. So my neighbour's car rolled down from his porch, rolled THROUGH my gate and hit my dad's car.

What the neighbour had to do

Don't worry too much, because my neighbour said sorry :D But the neighbour's punishment......get the car a new light and pay for the boot :) .

Mdbgtft
01-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Hopefully that does'nt happen to any of you!!!

man 430gt
01-14-2005, 05:53 AM
Welcome, and man is that unlucky I bet it was the women who drove it last :D I swear man women driver :rolleyes:

Mdbgtft
01-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Welcome, and man is that unlucky I bet it was the women who drove it last :D I swear man women driver :rolleyes:
Well, why do you think it was a woman driver? Anyway i still do not know wether the person who last drove it was a man or a women :p

Decave
01-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Hopefully that does'nt happen to any of you!!!

well i hope it happens to my dad's car. that way he'll get a new one. (his car is a peice of shit.) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6'bore
01-14-2005, 08:50 AM
What model of mercedes has your dad got?

fa22_raptor
01-14-2005, 09:29 AM
:mad: bloody neighbour of mine
Don't worry too much, because my neighbour said sorry :D But the neighbour's punishment......get the car a new light and pay for the boot :) .

Isn't he going to pay for the fence as well?? :mad: Haha

That kinda thing DOES tend to suck slightly though. :p Women.... pfft.

6'bore
01-14-2005, 09:41 AM
why are people so sure it was a women. I know of plenty of women who can drive better than most people in here

fa22_raptor
01-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Women are the scapegoats for incidents involving any bad driving whatsoever :D

The Tuner
01-14-2005, 09:46 AM
tht fer sure. i make more fun of women drivers than anyone i kno, but ive seen better than anyone i kno how well sum women can drive. seriously, nuthin better than a chik with a manual car who knows how to drive well... :D

speakin of breakin fences:
guy i kno, he was speedin thru a residential area, came to a t-junction, was fog, so he didnt see it from far, tried turning, lost it, drifted across, thru a small wall and a fence, ended a foot away from the deep end of the guys pool.
the car?
surprise, surprise, a mercedes.
:D

6'bore
01-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Thats pretty sad and descriminative. I think that this debate should be let go :rolleyes:

fa22_raptor
01-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Nono, because we're not serious it's not discriminatory at all IMO. If I was to say all women suck at driving full stop, then that might be a bit different.

spi-ti-tout
01-14-2005, 11:50 AM
why are people so sure it was a women. I know of plenty of women who can drive better than most people in here
Most of the people in here don't drive :D

6'bore
01-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Most of the people in here don't drive :D

some of them can :cool:

PininfarinaPIMP
01-14-2005, 02:33 PM
I drive my little confused 99' Neon 2 door and e-brake it through u-turns and drift around corners. Its been snowing here lately so its perfect for all that, but here in Denver we got shitty driver, woman AND, beleive it or not, men...

Mdbgtft
01-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Picture 1: The car that went through my house gate
Picture 2: The gate that was broken
Picture 3: The damage of the car
Picture 4: Understanding how it happened :)