PDA

View Full Version : how?

6'bore
01-15-2005, 05:02 AM
sorry if this is a repost but I was just wondering if anybody had an explanation? He has posted 222 times, is a moderator, but he hasnt been active for almost a year and a half?

spi-ti-tout
01-15-2005, 05:13 AM
sorry if this is a repost but I was just wondering if anybody had an explanation? He has posted 222 times, is a moderator, but he hasnt been active for almost a year and a half?
Did it occur to you that he might have done 222 posts BEFORE you joined?

6'bore
01-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Yes. He hasn't been active for a year and a half which I stated. And I only joined in mid december.I was just wondering that if he is a mod, why he hasn't been active for so long?

spi-ti-tout
01-15-2005, 05:18 AM
Yes. He hasn't been active for a year and a half which I stated. And I only joined in mid december.I was just wondering that if he is a mod, why he hasn't been active for so long?
Its basically like True Chaoiz(Frank). He's a mod, but we never see him online, but he says he's there.

Another possible explanation ay lay in the fact that he's not a mod at all. Check out Homem de Gelo, it says he's a mod but infact he's not.

Spastik_Roach
01-15-2005, 06:08 AM
KudosDude was an old mod, he hasn't been online for aaaaaaaaages.

Homem de Gelo used to be a mod in the early days of the forum.

Homem de Gelo
01-15-2005, 06:25 AM
So you want to be a mod in his place, right?

spi-ti-tout
01-15-2005, 06:25 AM
KudosDude was an old mod, he hasn't been online for aaaaaaaaages.
That I didn't know, but me and 6'bore were discussing the possibilities anyway

Homem de Gelo used to be a mod in the early days of the forum.
That I know, and is what I was saying

spi-ti-tout
01-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Not me. I have too many responsibilities anyway. Besides, adding a young member like me would probably mess up the UCP Mod Team. You're the right guy for the job ;)

man 430gt
01-15-2005, 07:32 AM
Not me. I have too many responsibilities anyway. Besides, adding a young member like me would probably mess up the UCP Mod Team. You're the right guy for the job ;)
AGREED! :D :D :cool:

6'bore
01-15-2005, 07:56 AM

No. I'm sure most people would like to be a mod. But the purpose of this thread was not for people to try and talk their way into a mod position. I was just wondering thats all :)

Coventrysucks
01-15-2005, 08:32 AM
It doesn't matter.

He was a mod, then he obviously had to give it up for whatever reason, The End.

henk4
01-15-2005, 08:39 AM
It is one of the real mysteries of UCP. I was on PM level with him, and we were actively discussing what rental car he should take during his holidays in summer 2003 in Austria. He then fully disappeared and did not reply to any email messages. It really is a pity because he knew his stuff.

Niko_Fx
01-15-2005, 08:42 AM
I've always wondered what the story behind Kudosdude is....

spi-ti-tout
01-15-2005, 08:53 AM
It doesn't matter.

He was a mod, then he obviously had to give it up for whatever reason, The End.
Case rightly closed

shr0olvl
01-15-2005, 01:17 PM
he must of got shot in austria or something :confused:

my porsche
01-15-2005, 01:19 PM
oh yeah, im sure thats what heppened

shr0olvl
01-15-2005, 01:23 PM
yeah probably, i've heard of those deranged psychos in austria who just go on rampages and kill random people ;)

i guess he was just one of those random people :o

QuattroMan
01-15-2005, 01:28 PM

he is what is know us!!! CIA !he is under ground dude :D

SPHFerrari
01-15-2005, 01:31 PM
thats not a very nice joke. when someone goes missing you dont make jokes about how they might have died. im sure hes fine, just not on UCP

shr0olvl
01-15-2005, 01:33 PM
who said it was a joke ? :confused:

and how are you sure that he is fine ? do you know him in person ? cause if you didn't, then you couldn't be sure...

SPHFerrari
01-15-2005, 01:41 PM
ok maybe it wasnt a joke, it was not the right hitng to say. and i dont know that hes fine, i hope he is. but its not nice to say when someone disappears suddenly and never returns, that they probably got shot. im just staying optimistic. do you know that he got shot? do you know hes not fine?

shr0olvl
01-15-2005, 01:49 PM
ok maybe it wasnt a joke, it was not the right hitng to say. and i dont know that hes fine, i hope he is. but its not nice to say when someone disappears suddenly and never returns, that they probably got shot. im just staying optimistic. do you know that he got shot? do you know hes not fine?

no, i dont know that he got shot or if hes fine, but im just saying it's a posibility that he could of got shot

the end

P3RG4R3C
01-15-2005, 01:52 PM
The country of Austria is our northern neighbour. It isn't that bad there, it's rather nice.

henk4
01-16-2005, 02:08 AM

It is really not a nice remark, especially taking into account that I mentioned that also my email messages remained unanswered. I would seriously like to know whether he is OK or not.

man 430gt
01-16-2005, 10:05 AM
So how do you become a moderator?

Rockefella
01-16-2005, 10:09 AM
When the moderators here feel it's time for a new mod, they all vote for someone that will be the newest mod and I believe the person with the most votes wins. (Or something like that)

crisis
01-16-2005, 04:26 PM
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering
samite, held Excalibur aloft from the bosom of the water to signify by
Divine Providence ... that I, Crisis, was to be moderator... That
is why I am your moderator!

Coventrysucks
01-16-2005, 04:37 PM

Look at Mr Fancy-Pants here. I just got a PM from Wouter.

You'd think that after the premium subscriptions kicked in there'd be more of a budget for this type of thing: choirs of angels, gold-plated ceremonial moderating-whip (break glass in case of emergency) etc.

Alas no!

henk4
01-17-2005, 01:27 AM

with the specific task to deal with the classic car forums, hence the classic way in which the request came to you :D