PDA

View Full Version : Appendix Warning

Homem de Gelo
12-27-2003, 12:23 AM
On the 25th I went with my gf to watch Lord of the Rings, Return of the King. Halfway through the session, I began to feel a very intense and strong pain in my stomach, something worse than a stomach ache, but I thought to myself "there is no ****ing way a stomach ache will make me leave in the middle of the movie", so I sat through all of it, despite the pain.

When I arrived home, I could barely stand up and the pain was killing me, so I self medicated myself and went to bed, figuring it would be gone by the morning.

I slept until 7am and found myself shivering and moaning, so I got up to take a quick shower. During the shower I felt ill and threw up, which totally sucked. Throwing up always sucks. Anyhow, after cleaning my mess, I went back to bed and slept until 10am.

At 10am I woke up with my body shaking beyond my controle, and the pain still hadn't gone away. I was very weird and frightening, I vividly how my body simply couldn't stop moving and shaking and I my jaws were closed so strongly it took me all my will to open my mouth.

I got out of bed, went to my parents' room and said "take me to the hospital now, I'm not ok".

My body stopped shaking and shivering when I arrived at the hospital and when I was attended by the doctor, who by the way was this very hot woman in her early 30s, she immediately though I was having "apendicite", which is the Brazilan word for describing what ou have when you apendix is swollen and a surgery is needed.

I spent the entire day at the hospital, doing some exams and waiting, all doctors agreed it was "apendicite". But then my blood tests and some other exams came up with nothing, so I was sent home to be under observation and get as much rest as possible. If the pain returns, I am to immediately go to the hospital and undergo a surgery.

This totally sucks, because now I worried, but there really is nothing I can do about it except to wait and rest. So, if I suddenly disappear and stop posting at all, I've probably been taken to the hospital.

So, has anyone here ever been through a surgery? You kbnow, one of those in which you are given and general anesthesia and blackout. How is it? Do you feel like you are sleeping? Do you dream? Or do you simply close your eyes to open them hours later with your body being operated?

Homem de Gelo
12-27-2003, 12:26 AM
And, as far as I remember, the doctor who attended me was the hottest doctor to ever attend me. If I wasn't such a mess, I would have got her phone number, but I suspect she's married.

Wouter Melissen
12-27-2003, 05:42 AM
After watching all three movies on the same day, many parts of my body were hurting as well !

Homem de Gelo
12-27-2003, 05:48 AM
Did you really watch all movies on ther same day?

Wouter Melissen
12-27-2003, 05:55 AM
Yeah, we watched the first two at home (both director's cut) and then took off to the theatre to watch the third. I have dreamt of Orcs, Goblins and Hobbits for days after!

r34_296kw
12-27-2003, 06:50 PM
the movie was made in new zealand and its a really good movie

r34_296kw
12-27-2003, 06:52 PM
And, as far as I remember, the doctor who attended me was the hottest doctor to ever attend me. If I wasn't such a mess, I would have got her phone number, but I suspect she's married.damn your a lucky bastard well once this doctor attended me and she had the most "delicious" tits and boobs i had ever seen lol like when i saw her my flu kinda went away

Homem de Gelo
12-27-2003, 06:56 PM
damn your a lucky bastard well once this doctor attended me and she had the most "delicious" tits and boobs i had ever seen lol like when i saw her my flu kinda went away

Sadly, I must admit, she was boderline out of my league. She was in her early 30s and married (she did have a wedding ring). The only good chance I'd ever have with her was if we met at a bar and she was drunk and pissed at her husband, whoever he is.

But, still, it's not nice to mess with married woman. Even though I'm quite a pimp, there are limits, and I never mess with married women.

Wouter, that's a lot of Lord of the Rings for a single day. I'd probably get a severe headache after the second movie was over.

r34_296kw
12-27-2003, 07:18 PM
But, still, it's not nice to mess with married woman. i've tried that and it wasn't a nice experience :o especially wen your g/f finds out and that lady's husbad finds out too

Batmobile_Turbo
12-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Yeah, we watched the first two at home (both director's cut) and then took off to the theatre to watch the third. I have dreamt of Orcs, Goblins and Hobbits for days after!
my friends say i'm a dumbass for not seeing them but are the lord of the rings movies as excellent as everyone says?
also, i'm sorry to hear that Arcanjo :( , get well soon :)

Egg Nog
12-28-2003, 12:34 AM
damn your a lucky bastard well once this doctor attended me and she had the most "delicious" tits and boobs i had ever seen lol like when i saw her my flu kinda went away

Woah! Tits and boobs? EXTREME!#&!!@#!!!11 :D

Homem de Gelo
12-28-2003, 08:42 PM
my friends say i'm a dumbass for not seeing them but are the lord of the rings movies as excellent as everyone says?
also, i'm sorry to hear that Arcanjo :( , get well soon :)

The books are better, read them first. At least that's what I did.

And thanks, so far so good, I guess it was just a false alarm.

DiabloGTR
12-29-2003, 12:42 AM
And, as far as I remember, the doctor who attended me was the hottest doctor to ever attend me. If I wasn't such a mess, I would have got her phone number, but I suspect she's married.

I've never gotten a hot lady doctor during an examination/checkup. All my dcotors seem to be old or average women. :(

But, still, it's not nice to mess with married woman. Even though I'm quite a pimp, there are limits, and I never mess with married women.

You don't do MILFs? Shame, because real playas don't have any limits on bitches. ;)

Homem de Gelo
02-04-2004, 05:06 PM
You won't beleive it!
On Monday, Feb 2nd, 11am, I started to feel the exact same pains which I first felt December the 25th! Guess what. 'Twas my bloody appendix, given me its last and most serious warning. I was rushed the the hospital in the afternoon, once the pain was again unbareble. But only this time I was submitted to some other medical exams which promtply showed that my appendix was gone. I had to undergo a sugery and get rid if it.
My surgery stated Monday at around 9pm, and only now have I've returned home. At least I'm sure my appendix won't be giving me any trouble now, because he is no longer with me.
I'm not 100%, but I'm getting better. Later, once I have a bit more time, I'll post again in here explaining things better.

Homem de Gelo
02-05-2004, 08:31 AM
My nurse:
http://speed.supercars.net/boardpics/2004-1-5/1985691-Smauga.jpg

stratos
02-05-2004, 08:37 AM
dont forget ... im sick too :p

Homem de Gelo
02-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Want a nurse like mine?

Batmobile_Turbo
02-07-2004, 11:52 PM
The books are better, read them first. At least that's what I did.

And thanks, so far so good, I guess it was just a false alarm.
i'm starting to read the fellowship of the ring, but i saw the movie before i started reading

Falcon500
02-08-2004, 03:52 AM
When i had an infection in a very serious place....the most serious placea man can have one....i had to have an ultra sound to make sure it wasnt a thing called "torsion" or even possibly cancer and the nurse i had ohhhhhh she was a 9 out of 10 to look at and her accent was tops...and she even rubbed the gel in with her hands scraper was too rought becauseof the pain i was in...it hurt so much i couldent move!
Well glad to hear you wont be getting crook any more is it a bad procedure?painful and what not? im thinking many of us will go through this one day and im wondering how bad it is.

Wheelman
02-08-2004, 12:33 PM
But, still, it's not nice to mess with married woman. Even though I'm quite a pimp...

That's the funniest thing I've seen on this forum so far.

Homem de Gelo
02-08-2004, 03:11 PM
When i had an infection in a very serious place....the most serious placea man can have one....i had to have an ultra sound to make sure it wasnt a thing called "torsion" or even possibly cancer and the nurse i had ohhhhhh she was a 9 out of 10 to look at and her accent was tops...and she even rubbed the gel in with her hands scraper was too rought becauseof the pain i was in...it hurt so much i couldent move!
Well glad to hear you wont be getting crook any more is it a bad procedure?painful and what not? im thinking many of us will go through this one day and im wondering how bad it is.

Nah, the procedure is very easy and simple.

Once I receive my anesthesia, I blacked out in some 10 sencs and worke up about 3 hours later. But I only had enouhg strength and coordination to walk some other 2 hours later. The procedure was made in the good old fashioned way, not in the newer laser thingy.

Recovering is simple too. Basically all I have to do is avoid all intense physical activities, like sex, and always find myself in a comrfortable position when I'm still. Tommorow I'll go back to my classes and working and I'll remove the stitches next thursday and then I'll be able to drive and have sex again. The only thing that will really take me long to get back to doing is working out at the gym and sports in general. I'll be away for at least another month.

But all in all it's simple and easy.

Falcon500
02-09-2004, 04:48 AM
Yeah most sugerys are done with a scapel even today...really saves you a mint and besides your a guy a scar shouldent be a problem.
A few years ago i had my wisdom teeth removed and while theyput the drip in they said it will hurt slightly and my reaction was "AHHHHHHHH YOU BASTARD THAT huuuuurrrrrrrrrr....t" :D i woke up hiours later and felt like i was drooling all the time and i didnt walk more of a waddle like a penguin.
good to see its easier nowdays mum said when she had hers done she spent several days in hospital of course back then there was no sich thing as day surgery...still i hope not to have any problems.

Homem de Gelo
02-10-2004, 06:07 PM
One good side effect is that, now that I'm working again, all babes from work are giving me extra attention.

:D