PDA

View Full Version : Mods

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 08:02 AM
How do I become one,and can some1 give me the complete list for all the positions there are in this forum?

nopassn
01-21-2005, 08:15 AM
a complete list of the positions:

owner
mods
users
(there are some people who help code the site and Rob (AAA-Mod) is the offical North American Correspondent)

McReis
01-21-2005, 08:24 AM
:D:D

Why do you (with only 20 posts so far) want to know how you become a mod? And why would you or us want you to be one?
Is that important to you to enjoy the forums or would you like to rule us? :D
Sorry but I can't get it.

Matt
01-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Mods are hand-picked by Wouter and the selections are discussed by the moderating team.

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 09:02 AM
oic.....neway,i m not here 2 rule u all....just wanna know

McReis
01-21-2005, 09:20 AM
oic.....neway,i m not here 2 rule u all....just wanna know

Maybe I was a little bad. It's just that I never think about that and can't get the interest of it, because I wouldn't like to be a mod.
I think I'm still on time to give you a warm welcome.

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks a lot!!!!i really appreciate it!!!
and bout the mod thing,i just really wanna know.

fa22_raptor
01-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Welcome! Interesting contrast between your username and avatar there! :) About the mod thing, don't worry about it, there's no shame in asking.

Mdbgtft
01-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Welcome! Interesting contrast between your username and avatar there! :) About the mod thing, don't worry about it, there's no shame in asking.
In one of the threads He said his fav cars are the Cadillac Cien and the VW New Beetle ;)

F1_Master
01-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Mods usually always help us in the best way possible. They're always friendly, (sometimes) lol, and take their jobs here very very seriously. They do not abouse their power, b/c like Peter Parker's Uncle says, "With great power, comes great responsiblity."

Plus, when people ask to become one, it sort of gets on their nerves.

NoOne
01-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Mods usually always help us in the best way possible. They're always friendly, (sometimes) lol, and take their jobs here very very seriously.

I - and I expect I can speak for all the mod team - really appreciate your comment.

We try to be helpful, sharing knowledge, experience and opinions just like 90% of the active forum members. Our main concern is keeping the forums clean of any abuse - unwarranted derogatory remarks, racial slurs and other inappropriate conduct.

Unfortunately we are not perfect each of us may react at a different level in any given situation, nor can we be online at all times, but we try to deal with situations as best we can as soon as possible.

Thanx again for your comment :)
- Dave

Esperante
01-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Welcome! Interesting contrast between your username and avatar there! :)
Yours too! :)

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 08:41 PM
okay!!!!i get it,no one.
and,yup....me fave cars are the new beetle and the cien

Mdbgtft
01-21-2005, 08:44 PM
okay!!!!i get it,no one.
and,yup....me fave cars are the new beetle and the cien
Do you have a digital camera?

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 08:56 PM
uh....yes???and i too have a handphone woth camera???

Mdbgtft
01-21-2005, 08:58 PM
uh....yes???and i too have a handphone woth camera???
You have one!!! 1 2 do a challenge?

Cadillac Cien
01-21-2005, 09:07 PM
whut challenge????whatever it is,bring it on!!!

Mdbgtft
01-22-2005, 10:17 PM
whut challenge????whatever it is,bring it on!!!
Ok. Since you have a digi camera, we both can have the "Best picture" challenge. On the first day of the challenge, (don't know when) you will choose a car to take a picture of. We both have to take some car pictures but post only one that you think is the best pic you took and put it on ucp. When both our car pictures are on that thread (I'll make one) it will be up to the other members to vote for who took the best picture for that car. The members has 24hrs to vote. Who gets the most votes wins. If there's any misunderstanding, please post. :D oh, yeah, when the voting time is over, you can post your other pics of that car you took.

IS IT A DEAL???

Cadillac Cien
01-22-2005, 11:44 PM
whut u think????of course it IS a deal!!!!!!!!
ok!contest starts 2 day!!!
i'll make a new thread for this

Mdbgtft
01-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Man, i did not see your reply, i've already made a thread like this

Cadillac Cien
01-23-2005, 12:08 AM
ok...i replied there.

spi-ti-tout
01-25-2005, 06:29 AM
b/c like Peter Parker's Uncle says, "With great power, comes great responsiblity."
I thought that was false script :p

Mustang
01-25-2005, 08:56 AM

your a tard and going to get blocked (probably) if you carry on like this

we dont need a new thread dammit, youve already got 2! taht are full of useless stuff for the same reason.

Forget it ... please, your just spamming up the forums with useless crap