PDA

View Full Version : I want something sorta like this...

stealth
01-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Stealthy...

Flat black or unpainted carbon fibre. I want something that you can barely hear when at idle. But when the foot's put down... roars. Soemthing sharp and edgy, like the GT90. I want it to have power. More power... then any car beofre it. This is what I want.

(I hate the GT90. The way it's design is put together is terrible. I want something low. And not so bulky.)

Sweeney921
01-21-2005, 11:18 AM
oh, you're so descriptive........ :rolleyes:

my porsche
01-21-2005, 01:07 PM
um, why do you want this? or rather, why are you telling us this? it seems random to me, but maybe i am not "in the know" :p

Mattg
01-21-2005, 01:15 PM
hes just puttin in his ideas iguess :P

whiteballz
01-21-2005, 03:05 PM
maybe the ucp supercar can be like that :rollseyes:

but i do like the sound of it.

byronleehk
01-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Sounds something right out of a Batman movie, or James Bond flix :rolleyes:

:Exige:
01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
As my mum used to say .. "I wants dont get". Yet another piece of spammy thread from Stealth.

Esperante
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Stealthy...

Flat black or unpainted carbon fibre. I want something that you can barely hear when at idle. But when the foot's put down... roars. Soemthing sharp and edgy, like the GT90. I want it to have power. More power... then any car beofre it. This is what I want.

(I hate the GT90. The way it's design is put together is terrible. I want something low. And not so bulky.)
Isn't that one everyone wants? It sounds like you're in a cheap car advert on TV.

'...I want it to have power. More power... then any car beofre it. This is what I want....And now you can!'

01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Isn't that one everyone wants? It sounds like you're in a cheap car advert on TV.

'...I want it to have power. More power... then any car beofre it. This is what I want....And now you can!'
Think he works for Ford :) He was working on the GT90 project .. in denial about it being cancelled :) As they say, you only pretend to hate it because your scarily in love with it :o Ahhh.

CdocZ
01-22-2005, 06:01 PM
i think stealth is a bit immature with some of his ideas....

Renesis
01-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Stealthy...-------Soemthing sharp and edgy, I want something low.

something low, sharp, and edgy would not be stealthy at all.
stealthy would be a camry with an allison turbine hidden out of sight

Cadillac Cien
01-22-2005, 08:53 PM
me wants a car which uses 3 jet engines,and can beat the world record

CdocZ
01-22-2005, 08:55 PM
anything that has 3 jet engines would A) definitly break the world record, and B) unless you had like 50 trillion pounds of downforce it would probably take off...........it would be more "airplane that cant be controlled and doesnt have wings" then a "car"

Egg Nog
01-22-2005, 09:01 PM
anything that has 3 jet engines would A) definitly break the world record, and B) unless you had like 50 trillion pounds of downforce it would probably take off...........it would be more "airplane that cant be controlled and doesnt have wings" then a "car"

Oh yeah, because the number of engines is totally what determines top speed.

01-23-2005, 10:32 AM
What world record? Record for how many pieces you can be blown into? :)

CdocZ
01-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Oh yeah, because the number of engines is totally what determines top speed.
no, but it sure as hell would make the car lift off! or do soemthing else completly ridiculous, like explode.

01-23-2005, 12:55 PM
no, but it sure as hell would make the car lift off! or do soemthing else completly ridiculous, like explode.
So you are going for the mushy driver record then :)

CdocZ
01-23-2005, 01:51 PM
lol, wasnt my idea, but i wouldnt want a rocket car. thats just like saying "ok, i dont know how to make a car better then yours, so ill just get the craziest propulsion system ever put onto a car!" its a cool idea........but not exactly too realistic. then again......thats what dreams should be

01-23-2005, 03:09 PM
lol, wasnt my idea, but i wouldnt want a rocket car. thats just like saying "ok, i dont know how to make a car better then yours, so ill just get the craziest propulsion system ever put onto a car!" its a cool idea........but not exactly too realistic. then again......thats what dreams should be
Well actually the craziest propulsion system would be the power of a black hole harnessed. If you wish me to write a huge long monsterous essay about how its possible and how that energy could be used to form a time machine, please say. Dont forget to bring a pillow, you'll be here a long time :)

stealth
01-24-2005, 06:27 AM
i think stealth is a bit immature with some of his ideas....

I'm not immature. I'm having fun. Unlike you. Who's all serious.

Renesis
01-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Well actually the craziest propulsion system would be the power of a black hole harnessed. If you wish me to write a huge long monsterous essay about how its possible and how that energy could be used to form a time machine, please say. Dont forget to bring a pillow, you'll be here a long time :)

i'd like to see that essay only because you'd make a fool of yourself being wrong. a black hole is only exponential gravity, so how could you use gravity to power a vehicle? id like to see you explain this

and it is impossible to bild a time machine based on modern physics but it is possible to warp yourself through time

01-24-2005, 09:15 AM
http://www.scifiscience.co.uk/blackhole.htm .. this is the theory that Stephen Hawkins himself approved.

Renesis
01-24-2005, 09:29 AM
damn you scuba steve...

good thing that will probably never be possible, as fitting a metal rod perfectly in one place within a perfect ring would pefectly be impossible. you'd need infinite calculations to get this right. i think.

i was always under the impression that there were such discovered things called wormholes that broke the fabric of space time. all you'd have to do is enter the rip in spacetime and exit the rip at another point you would merely slow time

damnit!!!

01-24-2005, 10:27 AM
damn you scuba steve...

good thing that will probably never be possible, as fitting a metal rod perfectly in one place within a perfect ring would pefectly be impossible. you'd need infinite calculations to get this right. i think.

i was always under the impression that there were such discovered things called wormholes that broke the fabric of space time. all you'd have to do is enter the rip in spacetime and exit the rip at another point you would merely slow time

damnit!!!
:) Im off looking for a blackhole .. be back in a week or two :p

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2005, 12:30 PM
:) Im off looking for a blackhole .. be back in a week or two :p
Well if you get close enough to ensure it IS a black hole it may be a few centuries before your back - you'll still only be a week or 2 older tho' :)

01-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Well if you get close enough to ensure it IS a black hole it may be a few centuries before your back - you'll still only be a week or 2 older tho' :)
Nah .. just turn back the years with my time machine. Wanna come? It'll be a laugh .. Ill bring the beers :)

Manik
02-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Nah .. just turn back the years with my time machine. Wanna come? It'll be a laugh .. Ill bring the beers :)

Wo0t sounds fun.............danm i'm underage. sometimes a wish. :mad: :mad:

johnnynumfiv
02-19-2005, 09:03 PM
stop reviving threads, especially with pointless posts, its freaking annoying

Lagonda
02-20-2005, 03:34 AM
Hey, a Lexus V8 is pretty stealthy :p

denisvn93
09-13-2005, 09:41 AM
Me wants a car that is enviroment friendly (or hybrid engine),about 100 hp,cheap and nice looking.

Rockefella
09-13-2005, 12:16 PM
There's a decent car I heard of made by the company, STFU. I'm not sure if they sell them anymore.

STOP REVIVING THREADS!