PDA

View Full Version : Golden Brown

PsychoChimp22
01-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Golden Brown is a song on the "Snatch" soundtrack, and i was wondering who sings it.

6'bore
01-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Golden Brown is a song on the "Snatch" soundtrack, and i was wondering who sings it.

Great film. And I don't know who sings it

Matra et Alpine
01-22-2005, 03:27 PM
The Stranglers

Do you know how OLD that tune is ??

Let's put it this way, I listend to the Stranglers when I started high school !!

"no more heroes" - a classic ..... :)

Do a google and listen to it, GREAT music from the British bands of the 70s through 80s !!!

my porsche
01-22-2005, 03:29 PM
that is a wierd song, its like organ/medieval at the beginning?

PsychoChimp22
01-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Thanks Matra, i love that song almost as much as I love the movie. :)

Its nice to have an older member :p

Coventrysucks
01-22-2005, 04:30 PM
The Stranglers have a pretty good catalogue of work to their name.

Their rendition of "Walk On By" is pretty decent, better than anyone elses IMHO.

PsychoChimp22
01-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Sorry if its annoying, but I have another for you guys. :p
(I downloaded some of the songs in the credits but none were what i was looking for.)

In teh movie "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" theres this song I just NEED to know who sings it.

It starts playing after J&SB Get a ride from the "isies" and they stop at a quick stop. (not the normal one)
When Bob gets out of the van, this song starts playing, and you only get to hear the satrt, but if anybody knows what it is, please tell. :D

Matra et Alpine
01-28-2005, 05:31 AM
Sorry if its annoying, but I have another for you guys. :p
(I downloaded some of the songs in the credits but none were what i was looking for.)

In teh movie "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" theres this song I just NEED to know who sings it.

It starts playing after J&SB Get a ride from the "isies" and they stop at a quick stop. (not the normal one)
When Bob gets out of the van, this song starts playing, and you only get to hear the satrt, but if anybody knows what it is, please tell. :D

See if this site has it ... http://www.jayandsilentbobmusic.com/#

I don't have the mocie any more and don't remember the tune, sorry :(

Koenigsegg_CC
01-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Golden Brown............Jay & Silent Bob..............something going on there :p

PsychoChimp22
01-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Golden Brown............Jay & Silent Bob..............something going on there :p

Hahaha, i like a little bit of everything, Golden Brown is awesome, and JSB kick ass...

Thanks Matra.... again. ;)