PDA

View Full Version : A Pig Problem

white devil
12-28-2003, 07:41 AM
I added a new thred yesterday and it was mooved cause it was not on the right place ..OK....
today i wake up and i can t even see where it is ....what ta hell is going on :p

SL500
12-28-2003, 09:36 AM
I added a new thred yesterday and it was mooved cause it was not on the right place ..OK....
today i wake up and i can t even see where it is ....what ta hell is going on :p
You mean Best pic.yes,it seems that someone had deleted it

white devil
12-28-2003, 10:07 AM
You mean Best pic.yes,it seems that someone had deleted it

yeh man i was searching for it there is lot s of nice pics in it and then i can t find it anymore :( where t h is it ?? :p

SL500
12-28-2003, 10:22 AM
yeh man i was searching for it there is lot s of nice pics in it and then i can t find it anymore :( where t h is it ?? :p
I dont know,ask this question from another persons

Wouter Melissen
12-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Interesting. I can't find it either and there is no entry in the moderator logs either. Weird stuff.
I apologise for it disapearing.

white devil
12-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Interesting. I can't find it either and there is no entry in the moderator logs either. Weird stuff.
I apologise for it disapearing.

altought it s been 2 day the potd was taken fom there :(

Batmobile_Turbo
12-28-2003, 05:38 PM
my origional avatar forum dissapeared, and the 'best pic' thread was really good. i think someone should give condolances to ifb666 because he had a lot of pics on there.

lfb666
12-28-2003, 06:23 PM
my origional avatar forum dissapeared, and the 'best pic' thread was really good. i think someone should give condolances to ifb666 because he had a lot of pics on there.

I believe that will have a new opportunity of we place our best pictures. And I take advantage of the opportunity to ask excuses, my English is half bad, but I am learning and trying to get better!

white devil
12-29-2003, 08:56 AM
I believe that will have a new opportunity of we place our best pictures. And I take advantage of the opportunity to ask excuses, my English is half bad, but I am learning and trying to get better!

ok i am going to make a new one BUT Dont erase it again :D