PDA

View Full Version : Would you travel 1200 km to meet a hot girl who you know is interested in you?

Homem de Gelo
01-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Yes?
No?

I have discovered there is this babe who is totally on to me. We have been fotolog and msn friends for many months and she has admitted to liking me a lot. Should I meet her? She's 20, white, 1,61m tall, has bright blue eyes, black hair and is thin.

Would you ever travel that much to meet a woman?

Homem de Gelo
01-25-2005, 08:10 AM
I voted for the first option because I feel like doing it.

drakkie
01-25-2005, 08:12 AM
if you want to, and are able to, why not? However, it may be a bit of a disappointment cos she is different in real life as she was on MSN.... If i were in your shoes i would go...

fa22_raptor
01-25-2005, 08:16 AM
I wouldn't. The place to meet girls is not on the internet IMHO, but that's just my opinion. People can be a lot different in real life to what you made them out to be, and 1200km is a long way!!! It's up to you, and in no way am I looking down on you, get me straight. :)

pimento
01-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Do it.

baddabang
01-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Would you ever travel that much to meet a woman?

If she payed for gas. Possibly :)

McReis
01-25-2005, 08:32 AM
I probably wouldn't go but, first, read to this story:

A friend of mine had the same girlfriend for 11 years! One day she says it's all over and leaves home. The guy got a bit depressed for a while, and when he felt better he lots of unoccupied wich he used to chat by MSN. One day he meets a girl from Brazil, and last month eh went there, married this girl who is a lawyer, brought her to portugal and seems to be very happy. Noone could guess such thing...

So if you're feeling like you could do it, then why not? Go ahead. At least you'll take that bug from your mind. If you don't like her that much, ok. But you'll never know what you can find there. Why not your drem girl? ;)

After months talking it can be a girl's practical joke. She's most probably serious. Talk to her by phone, and then go.

GOOD LUCK!

P.S.: Why a nickname in Portuguese? Where are you from?

Homem de Gelo
01-25-2005, 08:43 AM
P.S.: Why a nickname in Portuguese? Where are you from?

I'm from Brazil, BSB means Brasília.

I should have mentioned this early:

Her brother is a commercial airplane pilot. So she can travel for free. And my house will be empty this weekend. My parents and my brother will be out of town, I'll be home alone. So I invited her to come. I sure hope she does.

That's why I have the 3rd option of the poll.

It would even be cheaper if she came this weekend, but it had to be this weekend while the house is empty.

McReis
01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm from Brazil, BSB means Brasília.

I should have mentioned this early:

Her brother is a commercial airplane pilot. So she can travel for free. And my house will be empty this weekend. My parents and my brother will be out of town, I'll be home alone. So I invited her to come. I sure hope she does.

That's why I have the 3rd option of the poll.

It would even be cheaper if she came this weekend, but it had to be this weekend while the house is empty.

Wouldn't that be perfect? :D

Mustang
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
go for it its only a few Km's :p

think of it in miles it will make it alittle better :)

baddabang
01-25-2005, 08:54 AM
here is a question would you link the hot girl you may travel 1200 km to meet thats interested in you to this thread? :p

6'bore
01-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Take a chance, or it will play on your mind for ever

gtface
01-25-2005, 09:03 AM
I think going to meet her would be a very bad idea. I f you trust this girl, you should have her come to your place. If you go way out of your way like that and show that you are totally devoted to her before you even met her in person, she might become disinterested. Make her make the first big move. Besides if she can do it for free it sounds like a win/win situation.

Matra et Alpine
01-25-2005, 09:20 AM
I think you should go.
Just to realise that "she" is in all likelihood a 60 year old guy who's just 'grooming' you :)
Or worse, a 70 year old overweight woman who is going to lock you up and use you as a sex slave :) :)

McReis
01-25-2005, 09:22 AM
I think you should go.
Just to realise that "she" is in all likelihood a 60 year old guy who's just 'grooming' you :)
Or worse, a 70 year old overweight woman who is going to lock you up and use you as a sex slave :) :)

At least he would have sex. :D

Quiggs
01-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Grow a set and do it. :)

LTT
01-25-2005, 10:25 AM
It's a tough call, but I think you should take the chance. If it doesn't work out then you can at least know as much.

:Exige:
01-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Go for it. Why is the internet the wrong place to meet girls if youve been sharing pics etc? People only think that because you get the image of a stereotypical geek and the image of a peedo. Surely that would mean that it would be wrong to talk on the phone too? Whats the worse that can happen? I know Id travel as far as is required for my girlfriend.

byronleehk
01-25-2005, 10:49 AM
The only way to find out if she's worth it is to go meet her in person. If that doesn't work out, look for another target among her friends :D

:Exige:
01-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Got any pics to show us mate? If she has a mostache and "I love Mum" printed on her shoulder it may be better to stay away :)

Matra et Alpine
01-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Anyoen remember where the link to the ad for mobile network "3" with the girl with the picture phone ????? Worth remembering the camera CAN lie and often does - I'm really a slim, buff handsome guy in my early 20s :)

Spastik_Roach
01-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Yes and i'm a very young person.

Wait, I am! :D

man 430gt
01-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Go on, you no you want to!!:D:D:D

spi-ti-tout
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
- I'm really a slim, buff handsome guy in my early 20s :)
I want proof with YOU in YOUR RALLY CAR :D

pimp_squeak
01-25-2005, 01:16 PM
I met my current girlfriend online. I say go for it, I did and I've never looked back. Best decision of my short pitiful life ^_^ lol

Miss Quattro
01-25-2005, 01:53 PM
WAIT!! What if she is a murderer!? I say meet halfway at a public place. Coffee shop or something. And be cautious. Meet that way a few times until you trust her enough. Being hot doesn't make her compatible. Good luck and have fun.

Homem de Gelo
01-25-2005, 05:59 PM
I got pics, hold on...
I'm sure of her identity.

lithuanianmafia
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
i'll make my choice when i see the pics ;)

shr0olvl
01-25-2005, 06:08 PM
my brother had to make a decision like this. he had met some chick on the internet off napster a long time ago ! and they just talked for awhile and things started getting serious and they sent pictures back and fourth and started talking on the phone alot for about 3 years and then he decided to drive all the way up to canada from texas and meet this chick in person. seems that everything went well and now they are going out and planning to get married.

so i say go for it...

QuattroMan
01-25-2005, 06:09 PM
hell why not go, what do you have to loose but money, ill tell you one thing she better be who she claims to be,,,, :)

Homem de Gelo
01-25-2005, 06:20 PM
here ya' go...

Keep it in mind that white woman with blue eyes are rare in Brazil, as op p osed to Europe and the US.

DodgeNitroBIRM
01-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Her fotolog seems interesting, just wish I could read it.

QuattroMan
01-25-2005, 07:32 PM
here ya' go...

Keep it in mind that white woman with blue eyes are rare in Brazil, as op p osed to Europe and the US.

hey dose she have any sisters'''lol :D

PsychoChimp22
01-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I voted for "go meet her (or him for that matter)"

jcp123
01-25-2005, 08:15 PM
I know a girl came about 1500 miles (that'd be about 2400km) to see me...I'd say if you trust her, really trust her, then go for it.

Homem de Gelo
01-26-2005, 08:03 AM
OK, I've already found this good excuse to go there, but it won'ty be any sooner than March the 20th. It has to do with this job open ing that will be in her town. I might even get the job, but I WILL get her.
;)

Niko_Fx
01-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Go! And who cares if she's a psycho, that might end up being better.

andy.muc
01-26-2005, 08:24 AM
A good friend of mine met a girl over the internet.
She's living in Panama City and he's living in Munich (no it's not me!).

After about nine month she came here to Germany and stayed for about two years.
Take the risk. You have nothing to loose but some time. If you don't go you'll probably
miss to meet the love of your life (damn this sounds soppy!).

Oh btw. it sure depends on the car you will be driving.
With a Aston Martin Vanquish S i wouldn't even need a girl to drive 1200 km. :D

The Tuner
01-26-2005, 10:57 AM
a friend of mine is gettin ngaged to a gal he met over the net, and two frends met their partners over the net.
not generalising, 1 person met a "young, hot, sexy chick" (his words, not mine) who turned out to b a 30sumthin yr old ugly homo. watch out. :D

wat hapened to ure last one? jus outa curiosity...if it was u, and if i remember correctly, u seemed pretty happy wit her.

Homem de Gelo
01-26-2005, 11:55 AM
wat hapened to ure last one? jus outa curiosity...if it was u, and if i remember correctly, u seemed pretty happy wit her.

It was great for the first 15 days, but then she became jealous and obsessive. She didn't want me to ever go out to any place unless she was with me and she basically wanted me to ignore all women in the world. Girls who were my friends couldn't even say hi and hug me whenever we met. I tried to make it work, but I was losing contact with my friends, who are who matter the most, and I was also being sufocated by her, so I broke up on December 22nd.

Then it so happened that on the 29th she invited me to go to the same New Year Eve's party she was going to, and I said okay. We had this flashback at the party and decided to give it another shot. Things didn't work out again and I broke up with her for good and forever last monday.

I'm as glad as ever now, there are two babes who invited me to parties tomorrow, another two on friday and another last one on Saturday, so it's not like I'm alone. And, being a cold blooded bastard for a little bit, I'm sure I can get any babe like her or better whenever I want to. In some time, she'll be just another babe who I've had some fun with.

UCR
01-26-2005, 12:06 PM
At least he would have sex. :D
Lmfao :D .

Go and meet her, theres no harm in that.

You randy punk :p

McReis
01-26-2005, 03:45 PM
What's this????

http://www.fotolog.net/hello_kistty/?photo_id=2979569

silverhawk
01-26-2005, 04:10 PM
a hot girl asking you to meet her. hmmmm youre either very lucky or Very rich. :D

why dont you each choose a location somewhere 600kms away from both your places & meet? :D

seriously i would say go for it but if she turns out to be a 60 year old lady with fake teeth , dont blame me.

whiteballz
01-26-2005, 04:47 PM
i would go that far for my GF..

so yes, do it.

but im a 16 yo kid, what do i know?

Misho
01-26-2005, 05:26 PM
with all your women affairs Homem, i think you better start providing some proof.
something similar to the EggNog test !! :)

whiteballz
01-26-2005, 05:30 PM
ahahahaha, i that like misho!!!

write your username on her chest and take a photo.
misho, your a god :P
did you end up posting that pic? :D
EDIT: man my typing is bad today...

lithuanianmafia
01-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Go! And who cares if she's a psycho, that might end up being better.
oooo, kinky

Homem de Gelo
01-26-2005, 06:17 PM
What's this????

http://www.fotolog.net/hello_kistty/?photo_id=2979569

Her ex-bf.

a hot girl asking you to meet her. hmmmm youre either very lucky or Very rich. :D

I'm hot and charming. More than the people at ucp give me credit for. ;)

why dont you each choose a location somewhere 600kms away from both your places & meet? :D

We talked about that. We could meet at São Paulo, bot of us have where to stay there. It's an option...

seriously i would say go for it but if she turns out to be a 60 year old lady with fake teeth , dont blame me.

C'mon, I'm sure of her identity, fo' sho' dawg.

:)

lithuanianmafia
01-26-2005, 06:36 PM
fo' sho' dawg.

never know, thats what she could turn out to be in the end...

:p

good luck mate, best of luck :)