PDA

View Full Version : Programs to take somethink

narb
01-27-2005, 08:40 AM
www.kazaa.com

Do you meet some program to take games or musics...may be all of we need one. :)

i only have one
but is very slow and have problems :rolleyes:
many prog.s have virus so be carefull

thanks

baddabang
01-27-2005, 09:06 AM
www.kazaa.com

Do you meet some program to take games or musics...may be all of we need one. :)

i only have one
but is very slow and have problems :rolleyes:
many prog.s have virus so be carefull

thanks

What is it your trying to get here? :confused:

VtecMini
01-27-2005, 09:16 AM
I think he's after another file sharing program like Kazaa, but not Kazaa, cos it's got problems/spyware. I haven't really anything to recommend. They're all as bad as each other nowadays.

narb
01-27-2005, 09:16 AM
somethink like kazaa....:)

SPHFerrari
01-27-2005, 09:18 AM
wtf? work on your typing man.

if your trying to plug kazaa and get people to use it, thats just stupid. fro one, i dont think theres a single person alive who doesnt know what kazaa is. second, kazaa sucks. its realy really bad. limewire is far better. ive downloaded hundreds if not thousands of songa and many vids and havent gotten a single virus.

narb
01-27-2005, 09:18 AM
I think he's after another file sharing program like Kazaa, but not Kazaa, cos it's got problems/spyware. I haven't really anything to recommend. They're all as bad as each other nowadays.

yah all of them have good things how take musics....but there is the bad way how the virus and your pc is slow...
itīs because i am trying to find one easy and good ;)

Matra et Alpine
01-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Get one of the bittorrent clients, they've not become polluted with ad/spyware (yet).
BUT some of the best torrent sites have been closed down by the law :(

Koenigsegg_CC
01-27-2005, 09:38 AM
wtf? work on your typing man.

That's pretty harsh considering he doesn't live in a country that speaks fluent English

Mustang
01-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Get one of the bittorrent clients, they've not become polluted with ad/spyware (yet).
BUT some of the best torrent sites have been closed down by the law :(

yes but alot of the torrent sites have now been closed down, all the good ones such as www.suprnova.org www.torrentreactor.org wtc are gone but there are still some

That's pretty harsh considering he doesn't live in a country that speaks fluent English

WTF work on your typing :p

SPHFerrari
01-27-2005, 11:11 AM
no, cuz he does speak fluent english. if it was someone who lived in a non-english speaking country and it was their first post and i didnt know better, i wouldnt have said anything. but not only has he posted a lot with fine english on here before, ive talked to him on msn and hes had no trouble with his english.

car_fiend
01-27-2005, 11:19 AM
the one that i use (a bit torrent) is overnet. it runs great, and has not hurt my computer's working ability to date. others u shud consider are either limewire, or win mx.