PDA

View Full Version : Opinons on real possiblity for my car?

Saleen Hobo
01-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Made by Necio (diff. forum)

if i put these body kits on my car would it look too "ricey"

(note - stripes/rockerpanel/wheels are what is currently on there)
new stuff - front bumper, z3 fenders, side skirt, back gills

http://www.flash.net/~aranda/chops/image00.jpg

85RX7
01-27-2005, 08:55 PM
depends what type of stuff, your just too general

Rebirth of Xar
01-27-2005, 09:17 PM
i have a few ideas.. saleen bodykit.. dropped suspension.. what size are your wheels? some window tints.. a different grill.. turbo kit?or something along the lines of heads/intake/ exhaust? different side mirrors?
________
starcraft II replays (http://screplays.com/)

Saleen Hobo
01-27-2005, 09:33 PM
depends what type of stuff, your just too general

i'm saying the new stuff (bumper/z3 fenders) is ON the photoshop there, just wanted to get opinons on it's "finished" look.

fa22_raptor
01-27-2005, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't do it. It doesn't really add to the car, and just wastes money which could otherwise be spent on something useful. Up to you though.

85RX7
01-28-2005, 02:29 AM
i'm saying the new stuff (bumper/z3 fenders) is ON the photoshop there, just wanted to get opinons on it's "finished" look.

sorry i didnt realise it was a chop.

austy351
01-28-2005, 06:06 AM
i'd change the rims on it.
________
Cat exercise wheel (http://www.catwheelcompany.com/)

fa22_raptor
01-28-2005, 06:23 AM
i'd change the rims on it.
I wouldn't. They're fine.

Egg Nog
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Anything more that what you've already got on your automatic V6 mustang will unfortunately not win you many brownie points among auto-buffs. My advice is to spend your money elsewhere :)

Quiggs
01-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Anything more that what you've already got on your automatic V6 mustang will unfortunately not win you many brownie points among auto-buffs. My advice is to spend your money elsewhere :)
These are my sentiments. And Saleen kits belong ONLY on Saleens. It's just as bad as putting a Type R sticker on your Civic DX.

CdocZ
01-28-2005, 07:22 PM
id suggest making a semi-sleeper. putting new parts under the hood, but scaring the hell out of ricers when your normal looking mustang takes off and rockets past them :D

Egg Nog
01-28-2005, 07:44 PM
id suggest making a semi-sleeper. putting new parts under the hood, but scaring the hell out of ricers when your normal looking mustang takes off and rockets past them :D

Even performance-wise, it would probably not be the best route to take, considering that it's a V6, and an automatic. The amount of money it would take to make it as fast as (for example) a Mustang GT would be a lot more than it would cost to buy one after selling his current car.

CdocZ
01-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Even performance-wise, it would probably not be the best route to take, considering that it's a V6, and an automatic. The amount of money it would take to make it as fast as (for example) a Mustang GT would be a lot more than it would cost to buy one after selling his current car.
oh......a v6 automatic. yeah, scratch what i said.