01-28-2005, 12:04 AM
That's disgusting. I signed.

drakkie
01-28-2005, 06:55 AM
That's disgusting. I signed.

me too..

Rockefella
01-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Hot 97's 'base' is like 25 minutes away from my house... damn idiots.

d-quik
01-28-2005, 09:54 AM
jokes on them, the tsunamie didn't even hit any part of china.

NoOne
01-28-2005, 02:51 PM
jokes on them, the tsunamie didn't even hit any part of china.
It is very obviously meant to address Asians in general, I really don't think a "technicality" can be used as an excuse for such a racial outburst.

I cannot believe this can pass for humor in any degree, I think the FCC should heavily fine HOT 97 and publicly donate that money to any one of the Tsunami relief funds.

carlover
01-28-2005, 03:16 PM
The people who made that and everyone involved in broadcasting should be thrwon in jail. There is no excuse for doing something like that. Truly horrible, you think these people would have at least a little common sense.

Spastik_Roach
01-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Signed it. Thats absolutely down right fricken ridiculous. And I thought some of our radio stations in NZ had bad taste! should be heavily fined, fired, and be publicly ashamed for the rest of their lives.

my porsche
01-29-2005, 08:55 PM
this is just discusting, that wanker should be shot

taz_rocks_miami
01-29-2005, 09:01 PM
The producer and the DJ that aired it did get fired for broadcasting that piece of crap :mad:

SPHFerrari
01-29-2005, 09:47 PM
hey, i noticed someone said they wree gonna go up to the Hot 97 van at the NY auto show and express their feelings. im thinking i will do the same when i go down for the show.

EDIT: woa! i cannot beleive this. looks at somene who signed. this is horrible
45251. thomas fawk all ya niggas mothafawkers out there. this song is weak and aint shiet. im glad the white peeps use all of ya as slaves in the old days. imma kill all ya niggas

Rockefella
01-29-2005, 10:11 PM
hey, i noticed someone said they wree gonna go up to the Hot 97 van at the NY auto show and express their feelings. im thinking i will do the same when i go down for the show.

EDIT: woa! i cannot beleive this. looks at somene who signed. this is horrible
45251. thomas fawk all ya niggas mothafawkers out there. this song is weak and aint shiet. im glad the white peeps use all of ya as slaves in the old days. imma kill all ya niggas
there'll be a hot 97 van at the auto show? Funk Flex and his gay riced out cars.... such a loser. Maybe I'll have a few words w/ some people there.

lithuanianmafia
01-29-2005, 11:32 PM
The FCC goes after Janet Jackson for a nipple u see for half a second, and hasn't done a damn thing over this song that is probably two or more minutes long, and played more than once. Absolutely ridiculous!

F1_Master
01-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Says page cannot be found.

NoOne
01-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Curiosity got the better of me and I searched and downloaded the song, it was complete with the on air arguing between Miss Jones and Miss Info.

As I stated before, the song itself is disgusting, but kudos should be given to Miss Info - (she's the one very opposed to the song) - as even when the argument got heated she stood her ground where some people would have conceded and given a "whatever/do what you please" type attitude.

I find it so hard to believe that racism - and other forms of hate, be it religious, sexist, intolerance to gays or whatever, - can still exist in this day and age, some people are still mentally cave dwellers. We, as a species, pride ourselves on our technological advancements, the fact that we are the superior, the top of the food chain, add your own superlative as my head is reeling in anger.

I have been accused of being a rascist (actually a skinhead), I have had my head shaved off and on for 20 yrs, I did so as I started balding prematurely, that coupled with my sometimes 3-4 inch goatee (kept under 1/4" now as the wife has complained to the point I am compliant ;) ) I've been told that although I am only 5'10 and 195 lbs my aggressive stance and attitude, I am quite intimidating, anyone who knows me would verify that I'm a very good natured, tolerant guy with an awesome (if sometimes jaded sense of humour).

Being called a rascist is a blow that I cannot get used to, if there is a soul, then it tears right into it, the immediate feeling is to lash out, but then that would fit the violent stereotype of "those" (rascist) people. I have so many friends that are visible minorities, I have not seeked them out because they are Asian or Black or Arabic, they are friends because they are kickass people.

I just realized that I have somehow rambled on and went a little far, so I'll cut to the chase and say, If we can all - starting on these forums - end our predjudices and preconceptions, then we may continue to evolve and rightly be the superior species.

Matra et Alpine
01-30-2005, 09:24 AM
I have had my head shaved off
Explains most of your posts :)

NoOne
01-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Good call, lightens up my earlier post. ;)

r1ckst4
01-30-2005, 02:53 PM
f*cking racist bastards! :mad: i'm indonesian and millions of people were killed and these guys dont even show any respect!

crisis
01-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Explains most of your posts :)
Laughed out extremely loud.

crisis
01-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Being called a rascist is a blow that I cannot get used to, if there is a soul, then it tears right into it, the immediate feeling is to lash out, but then that would fit the violent stereotype of "those" (rascist) people. I have so many friends that are visible minorities, I have not seeked them out because they are Asian or Black or Arabic, they are friends because they are kickass people.

Depends who and why you are being called one. Some people revert to those terms because they have no further argument. In any case I find the issue as much insensitive as racist. Radio stations are constantly spewing out crap and I refuse to listen to morning FM because of its childish crassness. I personally have no problem with crassness and am almost impossible to offend but I figure if they cannot conjure up something cleverer than I and a bunch of drunken mates can come up with Im not interested. Basically they try to appeal to the lowest common denominator of which there appears to be a large market.
These guys are so insular they dont consider anyone other than Americans to be considered as human.

r1ckst4
01-30-2005, 06:56 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Just got home from the shop with my sis... and a honda civic driven by white boys drove past and threw a bottle full of water at my sister and hit her back! and the bottle burst open and wet her shirt and my pants.

i'm so f*cking pissed off at these racist people! get a f*cking life! it maybe fun for u but it hurts us inside and out... and it all because we have different skin colour! :mad: if u really want to be racist... come and see me, i'll smash your head open!

my porsche
01-30-2005, 07:29 PM
The FCC goes after Janet Jackson for a nipple u see for half a second, and hasn't done a damn thing over this song that is probably two or more minutes long, and played more than once. Absolutely ridiculous!

yeah, and the nipple was covered by a little thing too

my porsche
01-30-2005, 07:31 PM

Just got home from the shop with my sis... and a honda civic driven by white boys drove past and threw a bottle full of water at my sister and hit her back! and the bottle burst open and wet her shirt and my pants.

i'm so f*cking pissed off at these racist people! get a f*cking life! it maybe fun for u but it hurts us inside and out... and it all because we have different skin colour! :mad: if u really want to be racist... come and see me, i'll smash your head open!
its alright dude, i love asian people, i have alot of asian friends, and dont let it bother you, they are stupid white people, when you are multiples of their succes go and throw things at THEM

SPHFerrari
01-30-2005, 08:23 PM
while i know your intentions with that post were good MP, i find that too be the kidna attitude that stirs racism. that theyre your 'asian friends'. dont take offense, i know u didnt mean it in a bad way, i just wann express what i think. i have plenty of friends from other parts of the world too, but you cant think of them as black or asian or some other denomination. that just creates separation. theyre just friends, and everyone is just a person, devoid of certain physical differences.

crisis
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM

A smacking would be in order. Be careful not to get caught up in the racist thing although Im sure you experience it. That attack could have been aimed at anyone by a bunch of feral punks. Hope your sister wasnt hurt to much.