Omg thats so funny! It must of hurt!

hahhahahahahaahahaha

Mustang
01-29-2005, 04:08 AM
It must of hurt!

ha no shit :p

6'bore
01-29-2005, 04:15 AM
OMFG!!!!! hahahahahaha. OWNED. It serves him right really. ANd that myst have seriously hurt

drakkie
01-29-2005, 04:54 AM
face vs. car, who would win?

UCR
01-29-2005, 05:56 AM
He's going to look like Micheal jackson now.

This stuff isnt suprising anymore, i see countless videos of stupidity from America.

F*cked up U.S.A! :D

Matt
01-29-2005, 05:59 AM
Ahem. Chav videos, Jim?

UCR
01-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Yeah but......

You Like pictures of shaved pussy's :D

Send me more.!!! :p

Matt
01-29-2005, 06:07 AM
This is the only kind I like.

baddabang
01-29-2005, 08:17 AM
This is the only kind I like.

LOL! poor cat. and the dude who got hit by the car. :p

d-quik
01-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Best part is that the driver of the other car wouldn't be charged with anything, the car they were in would be an insurance mull, and at the end of the day I'll still be counting coronas. Nicely done.

man 430gt
01-29-2005, 10:25 AM
One word OUCH!!!

ScionDriver
01-29-2005, 10:50 AM
That guy certainly got owned. I can't imagine how much that hurt. What an idiot.

Matt
01-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Best part is that the driver of the other car wouldn't be charged with anything, the car they were in would be an insurance mull, and at the end of the day I'll still be counting coronas. Nicely done.

The other car was parked.

pimp_squeak
01-29-2005, 11:40 AM
that was brutal. Imagine getting yanked out of your car by your head at 20-30 KPH. He's gonna have serious back problems later in life...

Coventrysucks
01-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Instant Karma, bought to you by Shankman's rubbing compound: When something needs rubbing - think Shankman.

SPHFerrari
01-29-2005, 04:10 PM
thats really messed up. wow. that would suck. it makes me wonder how this got online. i doubt ne of the kids involved would want everyone seeing what they did and what happened to their friend.

PsychoChimp22
01-29-2005, 07:55 PM
If the guy wasnt trying to hit the kid on the bike in the first place, i wouldnt have found that funny at all... id say 10% hes dead, 80% brain damage, 10%... i hope not.

my porsche
01-29-2005, 09:14 PM
face vs. car, who would win?

face, duh

that was so damn funny!!!

dashers
01-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Im not quite sure why you lot are laughing at that, could quite easily have broken his neck and killed him......

carlover
01-31-2005, 02:35 PM
Im not quite sure why you lot are laughing at that, could quite easily have broken his neck and killed him......
Well, the car door could just as easily smashed into the person riding the bike and broken his whatever. I think he got what he deserved. You shouldn't be trying to seriously hurt someone like that. You just get seriously hurt yourself. I think he learned his lesson.

shr0olvl
01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
im pretty sure that dude is seriously injured if not dead. I can tell he lost a few teeth :D

dashers
02-03-2005, 02:25 PM
Well, the car door could just as easily smashed into the person riding the bike and broken his whatever. I think he got what he deserved. You shouldn't be trying to seriously hurt someone like that. You just get seriously hurt yourself. I think he learned his lesson.

If teh cyclist ahd got hurt i would be a lot more understanding, would prob break a limb or 2 but nothing life threatning. The way the blokes neck must have been snapped would be very serious.
(Note,i am recalling this from memory, coulnt bring myself to watch it again, it made me feel sick)

crisis
02-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Its a bit sad that some of you guys find that funny. That guy would have been lucky to survive. That he was trying to do something so cruel and potentially lethal to a innocent little kid makes me feel a little less for him but his insensitive stupidity was not really enough to cost him his life. Hopefully his fvkwit mates can learn something from it.

Rockefella
02-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Its a bit sad that some of you guys find that funny. That guy would have been lucky to survive. That he was trying to do something so cruel and potentially lethal to a innocent little kid makes me feel a little less for him but his insensitive stupidity was not really enough to cost him his life. Hopefully his fvkwit mates can learn something from it.
If he just got hit at a slow speed to the body and fell out of the car, then it'd be funny, but that video made me sick to my stomach... just imagining what that must have felt like and what his friends saw when they came back to see his body. He deserved about 20% of that, for being a pretty bad practical joke... but not a severely damaged neck and head. (I'm astonished his retarded friends posted this on the internet.. maybe the kid's alright and thought it was funny/stupid so he let them post it, idk.)

Matra et Alpine
02-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Whilst there is a little pity for the guy, for me it doesn't last long as he was setting out to knock a kid over.

I'm not overly upset at that type of person being removed from the gene pool. Sorry :(

I expect this one will pop up as a "Darwin Award" "Honourable Mention" - you only GET an award if you die.
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/
The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of
the human genome by honoring those who accidentally
kill themselves in really stupid ways.

shr0olvl
02-03-2005, 07:46 PM
you got that video off littlemidgets.com ? cause i saw that video on there. they have some pretty sick videos on that sight, i mean sick. Has one video of a girl eating her tampon that she just took out of her.... uhh yeah

:eek: shows the whole thing, its just sick, i had to exit like half way through cuse of the nastynest :eek:

Manik
02-03-2005, 07:59 PM
ouch thats gunna leave a dent in the car

crisis
02-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Whilst there is a little pity for the guy, for me it doesn't last long as he was setting out to knock a kid over.

I'm not overly upset at that type of person being removed from the gene pool. Sorry :(

I expect this one will pop up as a "Darwin Award" "Honourable Mention" - you only GET an award if you die.
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/
The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of
the human genome by honoring those who accidentally
kill themselves in really stupid ways.
Some young people are clueless. Their upbringing and environment give them little guidance when it comes to empathy and respect for others. Many of them could be turned around with proper counselling. Many not. I would probably wish that on soemone who knocked my kid donw in a similar fashion. But I know my acts of stupidity when I was young (although never as malicious as that) and but for the grace of god and all that crap.
Its ironic how concerned and suddenly responsible his wanker mates became when the realised one of their own was hurt yet they had no concern for anyone else. Its fairly obvious the car was also stolen adding a whole lot of other victims to the idiocy.

Matt
02-04-2005, 06:31 AM
While I'm sure it hurt him, I really doubt he was killed. The car he hit was parked.

r1ckst4
02-04-2005, 06:46 AM
i find it funny how a mod like say :rolleyes: ... umm... let's not be so obvious here... Cris-s :D :D always have a long reply over a small matter like this stupid guy and his stunt....

crisis
02-06-2005, 10:53 PM
i find it funny how a mod like say :rolleyes: ... umm... let's not be so obvious here... Cris-s :D :D always have a long reply over a small matter like this stupid guy and his stunt....
I saw an email today of a couple of guys on mountain bikes watching their mate fall of the side of a cliff. I had a chuckle with the guys about it but you are watching people , if not die, get seriously hurt. We are all getting harder when we are exposed to this. I still am uncomfortable watching footage of people actually being killed and I hope it stays that way. Your probably right in one way, dont give it too much thought.

Mustang
02-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I still am uncomfortable watching footage of people actually being killed and I hope it stays that way. .

ive seen many iraqi vids and its not bothereing me too much now :o

6'bore
02-07-2005, 10:21 AM
ive seen many iraqi vids and its not bothereing me too much now :o

I have to say I agree

crisis
02-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I have to say I agree
Are you happy with that?

Blue Supra
02-07-2005, 04:35 PM
its the modern thing Crisis. we're brough up around violence. games/movies/action sports/ WWE etc etc. watchin people get hurt is nothing, i feel more uncomfortable watchin a couple make out in the street then watching a movie/thing like this. IM not excusing it but its just about the surroundings and the expectations/standards of the modern society dropping through the floor.

Matt
02-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Unless you're ok with it, you'd do something to make it different - at least for yourself.

crisis
02-07-2005, 08:56 PM
its the modern thing Crisis. we're brough up around violence. games/movies/action sports/ WWE etc etc. watchin people get hurt is nothing, i feel more uncomfortable watchin a couple make out in the street then watching a movie/thing like this. IM not excusing it but its just about the surroundings and the expectations/standards of the modern society dropping through the floor.
So the stuff about how movies games tv etc desensitizes is true. Bummer. Makes it easier for us to kill, let kill and accept violence then. You should maybe think of what it would feel like if the person getting "owned" was your mate, brother, mother etc. Its called empathy. It might help you retain some humanity.

Rebirth of Xar
02-07-2005, 09:27 PM
ok i read the story on what happened.. the kid was trying to hit the kid on the bike through the window but realized that he didnt reach. he opened the door but lost his balance when he realized how close he was to the kid on the bike thats when the car (that was parked) hits the door of the car as he is slipping out. the kid broke every bone on his face from the nose down. he survived and needed alot of reconstructive surgery (sp?). when it all happened the kid had his glasses on and after his face hit the car incredibly his glasses were still in perfect condition.. untouched.. his friends uploaded the video bcuz initially they were just filming the kid making a jackass-esque type movie..

I read this in the NASIOC (or something like taht) Forum..

- Kids get bored and do shit like this. It happens everywhere in the world not just in America..for god's sake Tom Green used to do shit almost as stupid as this and he was Canadian..
________
vaporizer instructions (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vaporizer-questions/)

crisis
02-07-2005, 09:39 PM
- Kids get bored and do shit like this.
And get injured or killed. Of course if it had worked out ok (for him) it would have been the innocent little kid on the bike who would have got owned. Nice. Most parents would have ensured the idiot got all of those injuries anyway had they caught him after perfomring this public service.

It happens everywhere in the world not just in America..for god's sake Tom Green used to do shit almost as stupid as this and he was Canadian..
You seem to be labouring under some ultra defensive misaprehension that this is some kind of anti American thing.

whiteballz
02-08-2005, 12:10 AM
im not going to watch this after hearing what you guys said. about this desensitising...

my friends and i dont do THAT stupid stuff, but we do get bored and do some stupid stuff. (not enough to get killed or break bones.

i think the funnyest would be deliberately getting swooped*.

for those that are unaware of what swooping is, there is a teritorial bird in australia called the magpie. it will swoop down and hit your head with its claws and beak (really sharp). (we were riding and had helmets on when we were doing this)

r1ckst4
02-08-2005, 12:17 AM
im not going to watch this after hearing what you guys said. about this desensitising...

my friends and i dont do THAT stupid stuff, but we do get bored and do some stupid stuff. (not enough to get killed or break bones.

i think the funnyest would be deliberately getting swooped*.

for those that are unaware of what swooping is, there is a teritorial bird in australia called the magpie. it will swoop down and hit your head with its claws and beak (really sharp). (we were riding and had helmets on when we were doing this)
:eek: i saw something about this on the news here in NZ... i feel sorry for u australians... :D First, it's the stupid aussie accent u guys have to put up with... and then this birds... :D

clutch-monkey
02-08-2005, 01:32 AM
:eek: i saw something about this on the news here in NZ... i feel sorry for u australians... :D First, it's the stupid aussie accent u guys have to put up with... and then this birds... :D

apparently a bird expert came from america, looked at a magpie and said he didn't understand what the fuss was about. the magpie flew up from where it was sitting, latched onto his face and stabbed him repeatedly around the eyes
i don't worry about them cos i feed the ones near my place...and i have an air rifle :)

whiteballz
02-08-2005, 02:13 AM
lmfao clutch!

stupid american!

Spastik_Roach
02-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Never had any trouble with Magpies here...my cat can decapitate them :)

whiteballz
02-08-2005, 02:24 AM
can you?

id like to see you catch one and bit its head off :P

thatd be hard. except when your riding
they hover right behind you.