PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year on Misho's B-Day !!

Misho
12-31-2003, 11:03 PM
hey everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR !! i hope that u all had fun on new year's eve and that this will turn out to be a good year for all of us here in UCP and for every single person throughout the world !!!

as u know, January first is my b-day !! so this is the place to tell me whateveru want to say and submit ur presents !! the least u can do is gimme some reputations points ! :D

so what/where/why/with who/how were u doing when we enetered 2004 !!
for myself, i never did anything on new year's eve. and i mean NEVER. neing my b-day and all, i like to spend it with my family out of respect for them.
i know that some of u are reading this and saying "what the hell is he talking about ?!!"
so just share ur thoughts on the new year and ur wild new year's eve parties on this thread !!

white devil
01-01-2004, 08:25 AM
hey everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR !! i hope that u all had fun on new year's eve and that this will turn out to be a good year for all of us here in UCP and for every single person throughout the world !!!

as u know, January first is my b-day !! so this is the place to tell me whateveru want to say and submit ur presents !! the least u can do is gimme some reputations points ! :D

so what/where/why/with who/how were u doing when we enetered 2004 !!
for myself, i never did anything on new year's eve. and i mean NEVER. neing my b-day and all, i like to spend it with my family out of respect for them.
i know that some of u are reading this and saying "what the hell is he talking about ?!!"
so just share ur thoughts on the new year and ur wild new year's eve parties on this thread !!

happy burthday Misho and happey new year for everyone

well i spend my time with my Family and couzin 2 that s for respect to them and it s good to sit with you r parents once in a while
haha

The Tuner
01-03-2004, 04:59 AM
mabrook ya misho, 3ala yawmil ...ahhhh....mawlood (is that correct arabic? :D )
sorry for the belated bday greetin, but i havent been on for a while...been to busy goin out n shit.
btw, how old r u now?

Misho
01-03-2004, 10:22 PM
mabrook ya misho, 3ala yawmil ...ahhhh....mawlood (is that correct arabic? :D )

mabrook ya misho 3ala 3eed el melad !

depending on where you're from, there are many ways u can say it.
but i guess this sounds about right !!