PDA

View Full Version : Lavish

Homem de Gelo
01-30-2005, 03:20 PM
What lavish things would you do if you could?

For example, if I could, I'd buy a nice car, like a Mercedes E series and have the rear seats modified for my dog to be able to use it. I'd cruise around town with the dog in the backseats.

I would also like to have my own night club.

Plutus
01-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Errr... I'd own lots of fast cars... and keep them in an air-conditioned glass garage.

Koenigsegg CCR
288GTO
etc.

Really Homem, you'd get a Merc. E class??

SPHFerrari
01-30-2005, 03:42 PM
i would buy a big gun and kill plutus for keeping nice cars like that cooped up when they should be out tearing up the track like they were built to do. :D

i think i would get lots of fast exotic cars and build my own personal race track just the way i want it and spend all my time racing with my friends.

baddabang
01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Id like to create a corporation that would put microsoft out of business.

Plutus
01-30-2005, 04:24 PM
i would buy a big gun and kill plutus for keeping nice cars like that cooped up when they should be out tearing up the track like they were built to do. :D

Nah, I'd keep them in the glass garage, but sure as hell I'd take 'em to the Nurburgring as often as possible :D

blackcat77
01-30-2005, 06:54 PM
I'd move to Nova Scotia in a mansion right on the seashore.

Quiggs
01-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Let's just say my house would have a garage to put Leno to shame, and there'd be a road course, with a 2-lane 1/4 mile (think Sonoma, California) in the back yard. You're all invited.

And if I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd buy Nazareth Speedway and save what's left of it from being torn down. :(

my porsche
01-30-2005, 07:19 PM
i would live similar to now, only i would have a two story house of the same size, my house is wierd, its 1 story, but really big, and then theres a pool, a tennis court, and a big yard, so id tear down my house and replace it with a two story of the same size

id add a two story garage, air conditioned, and also fill it with porsches

IBrake4Rainbows
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
I'd buy a small country and see if i could make the Axis of Evil List. Then I'd buy lots of scientists and find a cure for cancer, Aids, and create a super-wheat that can survive everything, so that people in poverty could eat.

THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S EVIL!!!!!!! :p

Spastik_Roach
01-30-2005, 09:34 PM
I'd buy Aussie and rename it bumland :D

spi-ti-tout
01-31-2005, 04:09 AM
I'd buy some land(ok a LOT of land) and make my own rally track :), then I'd invite and pay for all the real UCP rallying enthusiasts(so far there only 2 i know of :p) to come with their cars. And I'd also but them a rallying car that they REALLY REALLY wanted. :)

But more importantly I'd first like to pay all the possible debts that my family might have, pay for my brothers medical(he has a rare thingy), get a better home(or better, construct one!), and get us a new car. I'm not being ungateful, but it wouldn't hurt of things were a little better :)

danno
01-31-2005, 05:57 AM
i'd move right next to the beach, and buy a lamborghini.

Homem de Gelo
01-31-2005, 04:11 PM
(...)
Really Homem, you'd get a Merc. E class??

Not for me, for my dog.
There would be jacuzzi for her.

Matt
01-31-2005, 04:37 PM
It sounds childish, I know, but I'd want to own one copy of every car made. Every single car has at it's uniquities and I'd like to experience every one of those.

my porsche
01-31-2005, 04:49 PM
that sounds good, but id forgo anything by kia or hyundai

Matt
01-31-2005, 04:54 PM
I agree they're probably not the best cars or the most exciting to drive. But, I'm sure the experience of driving a Kia Rio is like nothing else.

my porsche
01-31-2005, 05:17 PM
hahahaha yeah

to add on to my list, buy every current model, as well as standouts from:
mercedes
porsche
bmw
ferrari
lamborghini
zonda
mclaren
aston martin
lotus
jaguar
land rover

audi

Matra et Alpine
01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
It sounds childish, I know, but I'd want to own one copy of every car made. Every single car has at it's uniquities and I'd like to experience every one of those.
Now if we can chose to do that with women too, I'm in :)

my porsche
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
like in that movie tomcats?

Mustang
02-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Now if we can chose to do that with women too, I'm in :)

would you really want every woman :rolleyes:

even.......

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_028.jpg

Mustang
02-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Ok firstly id buy the whole of europe :p and make them all use £'s

then i would buy every rally car that ever competed in Works rallying :D

buy every supercar from the last 30 years :)

have one helluva a good time :D

Renesis
02-01-2005, 12:52 PM
if i were rich i would buy a montana militia and ransack the entire victorias secret model building (because you know theres some secret building where they're all stowed) then i'd see how long i could hold out for, and yes in more than one way. :D

either that or i would....

buy a dummy and throw it off a tall building onto a car waiting at a stoplight, and then see their reaction

fill a pool with jello, and not swim in it or eat it, but just show it off to people to show how much of a flagrant ass i can be.

buy a mansion and set it on fire for gigs

go into underwear section walmart and put dollar bills in the mannequins thong straps

install a snake pit in my house

buy a seventeenth century cannon and wait until halloween

SPHFerrari
02-01-2005, 02:13 PM
if i buy a country i would make marijuana legal

my porsche
02-01-2005, 04:35 PM
if i were rich i would buy a montana militia and ransack the entire victorias secret model building (because you know theres some secret building where they're all stowed) then i'd see how long i could hold out for, and yes in more than one way. :D

i dont have to have a milita, my best friend's dad is coo.president of victoria's secret

Cotterik
02-01-2005, 04:56 PM
i would drive the evo FQ-400, the Vantage V600 and the f40 around the nuburgring for eternity :D with kelly brook ofcourse

my porsche
02-01-2005, 05:13 PM
if i was the ruler of the free world, i think id make jenna jameson, kelly brook, pam anderson, jordan and the rest of the worlds hot celebrities line up outside my room, for a little horizontal hustle

carlover
02-01-2005, 06:20 PM
i dont have to have a milita, my best friend's dad is coo.president of victoria's secret
[Napolean Dynamite Voice]Lucky![/Napolean Dynamite Voice] :)

Homem de Gelo
02-01-2005, 08:13 PM
You guys are crazy.
I talk about lavish money spending, you think or ruling the world.

I'd have this huge bronze statue of myself in my backyard, 15 feet tall.

Rebirth of Xar
02-01-2005, 08:21 PM
if i was rich id buy alot of nice cars, a semi big house with alot of cool shit and build a race track.. on an island! all on my own personal island! of course the island would need to be connected ot a major body of land..ie.Miami or something like that. Id also enter all the Gumball type races that occur throughout the year on various continents.. I would also design my own car and have a company like ferrari or lamborghini make it for me.
________
Toyota QuickDelivery specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_QuickDelivery)

Rebirth of Xar
02-01-2005, 08:26 PM
I agree they're probably not the best cars or the most exciting to drive..
cough cough...sultan of brunei syndrome... cough cough
yea and then all the cars would DIEEE
________
Toyota A engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_A_engine)