PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice.

werty
02-06-2005, 07:56 PM
I only want serious advice, no jokes please.

I started being a member on a site where you can make your own page, give details about yourself, have friends, etc.

So im doing a member search, and there is a girl, same age as me, absolutely gorgeous! So jokingly to my self i'm daring myself to say something to her. So i did.......i swear 3 seconds later she contacts me and we talk on aim for over an hour! It was kinda ridicoulous, but i was so nervous talking to her..well, she's a model and man is she great looking.

So...what should i do next. She lives in NJ, i live in Arizona. Any tips/ ideas when i talk to her next? Any help is appreciated.

LTT
02-06-2005, 08:24 PM
I'd say just feel it out first, see what she's like. Ask her about general stuff like family and a little of her past, see how that goes then take it from there. Oh and don't sound needy and bend to her wishes, because that will leave you shit outta luck.

Rockefella
02-06-2005, 08:27 PM

I started being a member on a site where you can make your own page, give details about yourself, have friends, etc.

So im doing a member search, and there is a girl, same age as me, absolutely gorgeous! So jokingly to my self i'm daring myself to say something to her. So i did.......i swear 3 seconds later she contacts me and we talk on aim for over an hour! It was kinda ridicoulous, but i was so nervous talking to her..well, she's a model and man is she great looking.

So...what should i do next. She lives in NJ, i live in Arizona. Any tips/ ideas when i talk to her next? Any help is appreciated.
hehehe.. lemme guess, MySpace.com? Personally, I hate those damn webspace things :rolleyes: but if you find a girlfriend or what not and it all works out, more power to you. Just curious, where in NJ?

d-quik
02-06-2005, 08:27 PM

So...what should i do next. She lives in NJ, i live in Arizona. Any tips/ ideas when i talk to her next? Any help is appreciated.1. what are your intents
2. what do you think her intents are

I can only say what I would do next if I know the mindsets of you both. You can't expect us to simulate everything for you mate.

SPHFerrari
02-06-2005, 08:41 PM
i suggest you put me in touch with her and ill go take a test ride and let you know how things are ;) :D

seriously, talk more with her. keep up good relations online and who knows about the future.

Rockefella
02-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Werty abandoned the thread, this is all a conspiracy. :p

Sweeney921
02-06-2005, 08:56 PM
myspace is so damn addicting!

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6863679

that's right kids

taz_rocks_miami
02-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Werty:

1.Make sure she's who she says she is. Very important!! She might not even be a girl to start with.

2. Once you've chatted online for a while, talk on the phone. If she won't give you her number, that's a red flag right there!!

3. If you ever decide to meet in person. Make sure she is the one who makes the trip. There would be a few things worse than being stood up a few thousand miles away from home.

In short, protect yourself at all costs :) Good luck!!

PsychoChimp22
02-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Where were you??? LiveJournal or something :p
Well she might be one of those ugly ass fat chicks that uses pics of other people to show herself to people, in which case.... LOL
But if your sure, i say hell ya, youd be stupid not to go.
That would be a fun drive too.

werty
02-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Where were you??? LiveJournal or something :p
Well she might be one of those ugly ass fat chicks that uses pics of other people to show herself to people, in which case.... LOL
But if your sure, i say hell ya, youd be stupid not to go.
That would be a fun drive too.
haha, no i had my doubts at first, but i think i can trust her to not be a fat chick

i'm not relying on you guys for all this advice, i just wanted to get some idea's

it's not like im serious with her or anything, and the chances of me going to see her this early is zero, but this could get interesting, ill keep you guys updated ;)

QuattroMan
02-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Take your time bro, same sh@t happened to about 6 1/2 years
ago, she tolled me one thing but in real life was not, think
god I had friend that lived in San Diego, I tolled him if he can
go and check her out at her work,,, and boy was I blown away when
my friend called me, he was laughing like crazy.Even if she
dose look nice, have her come to you, don't you go out there!! :D

Blue Supra
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
i just looked up an american atlas, youre on opposite sides of the country!!! thats like me flying to perth... only... further!!! seriously dont get involved until you see proof. im like QUATTRO... i had a BAD experience with this kinda stuff. check, check and then check again!

EDIT: although that would be one HELLUVA ROAD TRIP!!! :)

whiteballz
02-12-2005, 05:01 PM
sorry to bring this thread back up but...

HOLY MOTH*R F*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!

will (werty) just showd me a pic of this chick!!

PH*K!!! shes not exactly magda zubanski!! (only aussies (i thinK) will know her well enough)

christ, if she wants to take all of will crap when he gets there as long as he gets some itll be worth it!!!!! im speachless @ her!

(not as good as mustangs pic tho, you should post that one up mustang, the yella shirt)

F1_Master
02-12-2005, 07:26 PM
i suggest you put me in touch with her and ill go take a test ride and let you know how things are ;) :D

LMAO. :D

Good one.

It's just like that ad that was shown on here about the car, but was really about the girl.

OK, I say...get to know her better. Don't just automatically try to find a way to meet her in person.