PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Mitsubishi

mclaren_crazy
02-07-2005, 07:48 PM
I was just looking at a website that a friend sent me. It was a site of dirty words in Spanish, when all of a sudden something caught my eye. I saw the word Pajero, now I mean, normally rhis looks just like any spanish word, but then I realised, hey, dsn't mistubishi have a car by that name(Pajero Evolution). If you are wondering, this word means roughly, "someone that touches themselves" in nicer terms. I thought this was a bit weird. If anyone can find other car names that actually are, or sound dirty, it would be fun to see them. If you want the Spanish word site, this is it http://pigeon.tzo.com/spanish/vulgar.html

TheOne
02-07-2005, 07:55 PM
pajero in spanish means somebody that masturbates everyday.(sorry if the words are bad.......but thats what it means comin from a person that knows spanish as first language(me)).
i always though about that.

Blue Supra
02-07-2005, 08:06 PM
LMFAO!!!
the mitsu Pajero is a big 4WD here in Aus and prolly a few other places! im going to go into mitsubishi and see what they say about it:D

Niko_Fx
02-07-2005, 08:12 PM
pajero in spanish means somebody that masturbates everyday.(sorry if the words are bad.......but thats what it means comin from a person that knows spanish as first language(me)).
i always though about that.

I didn't you know you knew spanish man, where are you originally from?

Rockefella
02-07-2005, 08:24 PM
I didn't you know you knew spanish man, where are you originally from?
me? I'm from Senegal. Don't mind me, I got bored. Go on and answer the question the_one.

ScionDriver
02-07-2005, 08:39 PM
All right, I can get extra credit in Spanish class!! haha just kidding.

sutton4481
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers have a song called Cabron which according to this site means bastard. :)

shr0olvl
02-07-2005, 09:23 PM
i like this one, dont know how to pronounce have the words on there...

¡Pela las nalgas!

TheOne
02-07-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah bastard in mexico means cabron:)......i've always said that the first words someone learns from another language is the bad words(read the f, the s, the b words).
my parents are from Colombia, i lived there for 10 or so years.(i was born in Miami though,lol)

IBrake4Rainbows
02-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Is it true that the Chevy Nova gets laughed at for being spanish for "Won't Go", while the Mazda LaPuta gets laughed at for being a woman who does go, for money?

Niko_Fx
02-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Is it true that the Chevy Nova gets laughed at for being spanish for "Won't Go", while the Mazda LaPuta gets laughed at for being a woman who does go, for money?

Wow.. Didn't know there was a Mazda called LaPuta... That's messed up.

As for the Chevy, Nova means "Doesn't go" (No va)... But I've said it before, Russia's Niva is even worst: Niva = "Doesn't even go" (Ni va)

IBrake4Rainbows
02-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, believe it, it's a Japan only model (Where they can get away with cars like the Hearty Run Dion) so it's no surprise.

clutch-monkey
02-07-2005, 11:06 PM
i'm not sure if this is true, but wasn't the mitsubishi starrion misinterpreted by the japanese, supposed to be called stallion? (mitsubishi colt, stallion etc)

IBrake4Rainbows
02-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Thats something spread by CAR magazine.

"Call it Stallion, Wild horses, perfect."

"Ok, Starion it is."

"er, No".

click, doot, doot, doot.

Spastik_Roach
02-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Lada Niva's are actually suprisingly good for what they are, very good off-roaders, me personally having a ride in one round a off-roading track.

mclaren_crazy
02-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I also read that the Toyota MR2 has a different name in france becasue if you pronounce the letters and numbers slured, it comes out M-er-due which sounds liek teh french word for shit(merde)

SPHFerrari
02-08-2005, 06:30 PM
i went up to a girl once and said (not sure of spelling) "quero como tu culo" and got slapped.:D anyone else know what tha means?:D :D

haha on that site, under "vulgar nouns" one of them is "abortionist" hahahaha