View Full Version : The New Anti-Islamic Political "Game"

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Here, look for yourself...:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/iraq2.php

Made by someone who has been showed the 'light' by Osama no doubt... :rolleyes:

Sweeney921
02-08-2005, 08:27 AM
dammit i hate websense, it's a company that blocks websites for schools and businesses

baddabang
02-08-2005, 08:36 AM
dammit i hate websense, it's a company that blocks websites for schools and businesses

Silly Game. Sweeney I think I know how to get around that ;)

drakkie
02-08-2005, 08:49 AM

lol, quite handy , if you have to get through the security of the school itself for an assignment at school :):):)

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Silly Game. Sweeney I think I know how to get around that ;)
Its actually a flash :p

but otherwise, has anybody watched it yet?

PsychoChimp22
02-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Does anybody know how to get around Bess?? Ive been using https://www.proxify.net/ for months but if i got seen using it, id never be able to use the comps again. :(

Weird game, kinda funny if you read all teh infos. :p

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Weird game, kinda funny if you read all teh infos. :p
(face falls flat on floor)

SlickHolden
02-08-2005, 11:31 AM
I hate the word anti:mad:

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 11:34 AM
I hate the word anti:mad:
it WOULD be useful in SOME situations...like....
Anti-Cockroach :D

SlickHolden
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
The game forgot something but i guess it's better they forgot us i'm used to it now:)

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 11:41 AM
The game forgot something but i guess it's better they forgot us i'm used to it now:)
It was still directed against Muslims.

SlickHolden
02-08-2005, 11:44 AM
It's just the u.s being themselves when cameras are off :p

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 11:54 AM
It's just the u.s being themselves when cameras are off :p
yeah maybe this was bush's favorite passtime/escuse when he was being badgered about iraq and he'd say im making plans :p :D :p

and somehoe it leeked :p

SlickHolden
02-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Long game it is tony blair looked like a kid with big fat teeth:p

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Long game it is tony blair looked like a kid with big fat teeth:p
Ah damn I missed him...which part of thr middle east was he hiding in? :D

SlickHolden
02-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Not much really cause he aint American he pops up out of the blue and pops off again really fast.

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Americans are worst. atleast you get to see blair you never see any americans at all :p

derekthetree
02-08-2005, 01:36 PM
i hate these sort of things. i think people making fun of these very serious events where people die are sick and messed up in the head and anyone who thinks they are funny is the same

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 01:42 PM
i hate these sort of things. i think people making fun of these very serious events where people die are sick and messed up in the head and anyone who thinks they are funny is the same
Oi, chill out. This was actually meant as a serious thread and I intended to find out the views of UCP's other political debaters. Secondly there is nothing in this but anit-Muslim data, noone really dies if they make a flash. Granted, it is not something to be put down lighty. But it also is not something of over excess concern. Making a flash like that only proves how blind the person can be when he accuses people he has never even heard of properly before. On the otherhand, this wouldn't have turned into a joke thread if anyone took it seriously. Since nobody did, there was no alternative but join.

If you have a comment to be given on the flash, kindly do so. :)

Matra et Alpine
02-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Satire is a VERY POWERFUL tool in getting a deeper message over.
To be satirical the author is being humourous AND highlighting the issue in a way that engages the viewers minds.
Leave satire alone :) it works - Try and see some of the UK's Spitting Image or 2DTV. VERY funny and VERY telling at the same time. Probably led to the downfall of Thatcher more than any efforts by her opponents !!

derekthetree
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Oi, chill out. This was actually meant as a serious thread and I intended to find out the views of UCP's other political debaters. Secondly there is nothing in this but anit-Muslim data, noone really dies if they make a flash. Granted, it is not something to be put down lighty. But it also is not something of over excess concern. Making a flash like that only proves how blind the person can be when he accuses people he has never even heard of properly before. On the otherhand, this wouldn't have turned into a joke thread if anyone took it seriously. Since nobody did, there was no alternative but join.

obviously my opinions are not serious enough....

.... the graphics on the flash are well made :rolleyes:

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 02:33 PM
obviously my opinions are not serious enough....

.... the graphics on the flash are well made :rolleyes:
Ah sorry thought you were commenting on Slick and I :o

Please escuse me if my brains aren't working properly at the moment..it's 1:45 in the morning and I don't really feel like pulling them together if they've drifted apart...so please bear with me

derekthetree
02-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Ah sorry thought you were commenting on Slick and I :o

Please escuse me if my brains aren't working properly at the moment..it's 1:45 in the morning and I don't really feel like pulling them together if they've drifted apart...so please bear with me

no probs :)

Pando
02-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Y'all must keep in mind that this was made BEFORE the war... just as a warning of what might happen. It was scary to see the similarities.

Matt
02-08-2005, 03:16 PM

I actually think this makes fun of the US more than it does Muslims.

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 03:27 PM
I actually think this makes fun of the US more than it does Muslims.
True. It does actually make fun of the U.S., but what I'm trying to point out is that fact that even though they might not know anything at all about them, they still hate all of them and show it publicly. Its exactly this kind of behaivior which stops peace. :(

"Muslims terrosrists did this...and that....and that....so kill them!!!"
Yeah....right
A perfect example of peace :rolleyes:

Matt
02-08-2005, 03:27 PM
True. It does actually make fun of the U.S., but what I'm trying to point out is that fact that even though they might not know anything at all about them, they still hate all of them and show it publicly. Its exactly this kind of behaivior which stops peace. :(

"Muslims terrosrists did this...and that....and that....so kill them!!!"
Yeah....right
A perfect example of peace :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you on that. But, it can also be turned around the other way. Many of the Islamic Fundamentalists hate every American for reasons that are stereotypically American. They don't discriminate against individuals for their individual actions anymore than our government seems to against them...

spi-ti-tout
02-08-2005, 05:18 PM
I totally agree with you on that. But, it can also be turned around the other way. Many of the Islamic Fundamentalists hate every American for reasons that are stereotypically American. They don't discriminate against individuals for their individual actions anymore than our government seems to against them...
I agree with that. But there are a few things I have to say. IMO, most Islamic Fundamentaists dont really hate the people of America. They hate the government. Whatever comes in their way, they will demolish. Unfortunately the public is one of them, which they use as tools. Then they hate the govenment because of what it did to them. How many people know that Osama bin Ladin and Saddam Husain were once trained by the CIA? Not many. IMO, the only thing the the American Govenment is doin is using them. Look at the Iran-Iraq war, who supplied Iraq with weapons? And now look at the reversal.

Then try to absorb this. Don't be surprised if Saddam comes back to power. Why? Because when Saddam was caught, he said I am still President of Iraq. And this, if we see, is still true. Because technically speaking, noone actually took him out of presidency. And the American Govenment knew this very well. So what I'm trying to say is that these Islamic Fundamentalists may be trying to take revenge on the American Government, who knows?

Of course, I am not supporting people like them, Muslim by 'name'. I never have and I never will. You cannot ever justify killing a 1000 people for only 1 person, which is what Osama, Saddam and Bush did.