PDA

View Full Version : Comp 52

UCR
02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
WELL DONE JIM!

Thanks to all that voted, and well done karrmann for beating Blitz :D .

Next car, Try and make it not ugly.

Mustang
02-08-2005, 02:31 PM
well dont jimothy :)

ill have a quick go now,

6'bore
02-08-2005, 02:43 PM
I hate chopping cars like this. They are prettyhard to find mods to do to them

lithuanianmafia
02-08-2005, 02:46 PM
awesome pic jim, i think i can have some fun wit this one :cool:

UCR
02-08-2005, 02:49 PM
I thought this may be a different car to chop, I think people will do bling, but it will be good to see.

Blitz_
02-08-2005, 03:46 PM
lol karmann beat me, just shows how ****ed this comp is, anyhow congrats jim, contraversial win but good job

Rockefella
02-08-2005, 04:08 PM
lol karmann beat me, just shows how ****ed this comp is, anyhow congrats jim, contraversial win but good job
be a good sport and stop complaining so much. It's just a friendly comp.

Karrmann
02-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Karrmanns pimpin jag :D :D :D :D

SilverG35SportC
02-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Nice paint work :cool: :rolleyes:

85RX7
02-08-2005, 05:07 PM
haha, i dont think you will be as lucky in the votes this time. Is it ment to be a silly chop?

VtecMini
02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Good lord Karrmann... You're like a one trick pony whose only trick is falling over and embaressing itself... Try something new dude!

Karrmann
02-08-2005, 05:13 PM
haha, i dont think you will be as lucky in the votes this time. Is it ment to be a silly chop?

yes.

just made it for laughs

Esperante
02-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Great pic! I'm going to enter this one for sure! :D

Karrmann, you're getting better (slowly), but try something new, instead of always ricing it up. ;)

85RX7
02-08-2005, 05:18 PM
yes.

just made it for laughs

ok, thats good, as long as you wern't trying:p

PsychoChimp22
02-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Ive never done one of these before, nor have i used ps7 (although ive had it for a long time :p)

. . . but ill still try :rolleyes:

Whens the due-date?

85RX7
02-08-2005, 05:45 PM
by the end of the weekend....i think

carlover
02-08-2005, 06:08 PM
The flattest wheels the world has ever seen. :p

Widsinator
02-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Jaguar Racing.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89828

Rockefella
02-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Jaguar Racing.

nice chop, very similar to the pic from 2 comps ago though. :p

illusionest
02-08-2005, 07:54 PM
agree ^
very nice chop, but i dont think jaguar + racing match ...
jags r moer of a luxury style than racing...
but very neat idea, great work

Rockefella
02-08-2005, 07:55 PM
agree ^
very nice chop, but i dont think jaguar + racing match ...
jags r moer of a luxury style than racing...
but very neat idea, great work
Jaguars were once very good race cars back in their prime, but your right, this car doesn't suit it. However, he pulled it off in the chop. :)

Widsinator
02-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Haha, thanks, yes it is kinda similar to the comp 2 weeks ago , acutally only the "angel eyes" are the same, but i just happen to like those, ill try to refrain from using them in the future though :).

PsychoChimp22
02-08-2005, 08:48 PM
*my first ps* :p

the steps to crazyness!!! :

1. Wheel... (blue rim, yellow spokes, red center)
2. Hippie Flowers
3. White outline (has to be air brush for the messy effect)
4. random boxes... (black, red, blue, yellow)
5. insert three funny pics (cartman and taco/rumsfeld)
6. Invert color for no reason at all

and there you have it!!
One farked up pic prepacked and ready to go! :p

Rockefella
02-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Haha, thanks, yes it is kinda similar to the comp 2 weeks ago , acutally only the "angel eyes" are the same, but i just happen to like those, ill try to refrain from using them in the future though :).
don't, they look good. :) (Just don't use red next time, try blue or yellow ;) )

DiabloVT
02-08-2005, 11:15 PM
DVT is back from retirement!
just managed to get my hands on a copy of PS 8.0, so ill post my chop of this ghastly looking car later on

its great to be back :D

Widsinator
02-09-2005, 04:44 AM
k, i just had the red stripe this time and it went with the theme.

spi-ti-tout
02-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Jaguar Racing.

The front wheels are a bit screwed and the royal black theme doesn't go very well with the racing red, maybe a green or blue with decals on it. And of course, side skirts or lowered body are utmost important in track racing.

But otherwise you get my vote :)

Mustang
02-09-2005, 07:11 AM
The front wheels are a bit screwed and the royal black theme doesn't go very well with the racing red, maybe a green or blue with decals on it. And of course, side skirts or lowered body are utmost important in track racing.

But otherwise you get my vote :)

well there wasnt much to choose from its either that r karrmanns :p

6'bore
02-09-2005, 09:46 AM

Karrmann's floating jag. Dude that is really bad

Esperante
02-09-2005, 10:51 AM
"well done karrmann for beating Blitz " oh and about that, go shove ur pom head up ur ass u cheating p.o.s.
*sigh* must I intervene, oh lord?

Where do I start.......okay...First off, I think you, Blitz, are the only person EVER in the history of UCP to rig the chop comps, and while this is a very hostile topic, it's clear that you did *hire* friends to vote for you. Jimbo here has never cheated. Jimbo is rather picking on karrmann often, and is rather sarcastic in his ways, even so, its also an encouragement, because Karrmann is slowly getting better. When you make such a big deal out of just a quick and simple statement, it really shows that you're not a very good sport. And I think that if you continue to act immature like this, people will WANT karrmann to beat you, so I think you inflicted this on yourself. Don't let yourself decay, if you already haven't. It's not like you were racing Karrmann head to head at Monaco and he smashes you into the wall. it's a friendly chop comp.

There. I'm done. :)

UCR
02-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Does anybody like Blitz? :D

6'bore
02-09-2005, 11:00 AM
I really don't know why he is making a big deal out of this? I can't say that his chop was anything special, And karrmann's was. If you know what i mean ;) :p

illusionest
02-09-2005, 11:04 AM
i dont like or hate anybody here
the votes r the truth, and i hope nobody is cheating
cus to be honest, i think blitz totally ruined the TT, and the other chops arent that great this week either....
dont take it seriously ....just for fun.....

Rockefella
02-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Does anybody like Blitz? :D
I used to. Blitz thinks he's the best chopper here, and when he loses, he "someone check Matt's sig., it has a good quote for what he does."

Rebirth of Xar
02-09-2005, 03:30 PM
..its the same two step with a lil twist..
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90057&stc=1 (http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album939/Jag_Xar)
________
XJR-9 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_XJR-9)

Esperante
02-09-2005, 03:32 PM
AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! THAT'S WEIRD!!!!!!

I mean, wow....how do you get those windows to go all opaque like that??? :D

Karrmann
02-09-2005, 03:33 PM
"well done karrmann for beating Blitz " oh and about that, go shove ur pom head up ur ass u cheating p.o.s.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative4.jpg

you loser.

boo hoo, I beat you, GET OVER IT

and you called me a cheating POS!

well my chop is better!!!, you think I cheated, well you hire people to vote for you.

IT's JUST A COMP

oh and also, your chop sucked, a hovering TT that's uglier that hell, yeah,, you derserve votes, YOU ARE NOT THE BEST CHOPPER ON UCP, SO GET IT OUT OF YOUR MIND

If you can't handle losing then you shouldn't enter, then take your shitty chops to sc.net, where there are people like you that will care.

carlover
02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Learn to type. This isn't a chatroom.

spi-ti-tout
02-09-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90057&stc=1 (http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album939/Jag_Xar)
Good chop there. But you might want to check out the lower body its completely blocking the way with its uneven surface and is making it look unrelistic.

But other than that good chop :)

Blitz_
02-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Hahahaha so damn funny, firstly karmann, u cant read, i didnt call u a cheating pos, although u do steal of digimods cheats, and so does UCR, but i never think i am the best on UCP, never have and never will, lets me challlenge myself into making better chops. Hey i never rigged any competition, a friend joined UCP, i found out he was a member and i asked him to go to the chop page and look at the entries and vote for the best chops.

Im just sick of UCR thinking he can blatanly say things like that, as well as "does any1 like blitz" and whack a smilie on the end to make it look humorous. Personally, every1 here is a gr8 person, xcept UCR, becuase he steals of a proffesionals chop, doesnt say that he took it, takes the votes and then creates this imaginary rivalry, i guess its the brit persona. I dont hate u karmann, i feel sorry that every1 bagz ur chops, and good that ur getting better, but read what i bloody say before u go off flaming me.

"shitty chops" eh, hmm uve got a long way before u get remotely good as me. The taxi was an experiment with a new brushing technique and something to explore after i watche the 5th element.

Oh btw, good chop Xar, luv da merc touch :D

carlover
02-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hahahaha so damn funny, firstly karmann, u cant read, i didnt call u a cheating pos,
Um yes, you definetly did. About three hours ago.

Ring any bells? You shouldn't be talking about reading problems if you can't remeber 3 hours ago. :rolleyes:

Blitz_
02-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I was referring to UCR, hence i stated UCR's QOUTE, UCR always gets away wif small damaging comments like that by whacking a smilie on the end

baddabang
02-09-2005, 04:25 PM
B to the L-I-N-G :p

Blitz_
02-09-2005, 04:28 PM
:D hell nice, i knew some1 wood do a bling, paint is a bit 2 dark, but my monitor has low brightness

Cotterik
02-09-2005, 04:33 PM

wow that actually looks REALY hot! well done!

Rebirth of Xar
02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Love the curb stopper but You shouldve put them to the outer edge of the car not on the inside of the rear wheels bcuz you never hit curbs from that side..
________
marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

carlover
02-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I was referring to UCR, hence i stated UCR's QOUTE, UCR always gets away wif small damaging comments like that by whacking a smilie on the end
Actually your quote had no post on it. It just had, "Well done karrman on beating blitz". See how someone would think you called karrman the things you said?

Manik
02-09-2005, 06:02 PM

thats awesome i love what you did to the roof, it's god some nice bodykits too

spi-ti-tout
02-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Nice one, hired and stiffened to proclaim the arrival of the new generation of fat big time street mafia bosses wearing top hats with huge brown cigars on their lips and chains with skull-and-crossbone lockets and dark black suits.... :cool:

You've put a lotta attitude in that car from my view

Esperante
02-09-2005, 06:53 PM
How do you stop? :confused:Nice job, though. :)

Here's my entry.

Mods-
-Airbrushed bonnet
-Rims
-Mirror colour
-Side Vent
-Smooothed ouuuuuuuuut
-Covered rear window panel for better heat insulation
-rear door removal
-background, I moved it in front of Alex Calder's 'Flamingo' in Chicago
-reflections-I put pictures from nearby vantage points onto the car for reflections, to make it look more real. :)
-carbon fibre hood
-lowered
-headlamps
http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4859/untitled1copy6zd.jpg

Rockefella
02-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Nice one esp., just don't like those rims, don't suit the car too well.

illusionest
02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
everything looks good!
except for cf, which is HUGE...
sum smaller cf but other than that nice chop :)

Esperante
02-09-2005, 08:18 PM
The cf wasn't a big point of concern-I just wanted it to look good. :)

DiabloVT
02-09-2005, 08:46 PM
i really really really tried to make that car look good, but i cant :(
so im gonna wait to the next comp for my triumphant return mwhaha

-sorry UCR, i really did try to chop it, but its tooooooo... ARGH!

85RX7
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
with that hood it is almost impossible to make it look good:p

85RX7
02-09-2005, 10:51 PM
My first chop in a couple of weeks.
The Blingin Pimp Wagon!
C&C please

Rebirth of Xar
02-09-2005, 11:07 PM
My first chop in a couple of weeks.
The Blingin Pimp Wagon!
C&C please
interesting to say the least.. looks good but the front wheel looks blurry and the rear wheel looks a bit flat.. color change looks good but there is something about ther rear seating that doesnt look right..
________
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Motor_Manufacturing_Kentucky)

85RX7
02-10-2005, 12:51 AM
interesting to say the least.. looks good but the front wheel looks blurry and the rear wheel looks a bit flat.. color change looks good but there is something about ther rear seating that doesnt look right..

I hear ya, the rear wheel didnt look 2 good when i first did it. I fixed it up somewhat and it looks better than before. The wheels suit the car tho.

The Brake disec/calipers are brushed and the shape of the front is modified.

Mirrors removed
Chrome striping
Shaved everything

Rebirth of Xar
02-10-2005, 07:21 AM
I hear ya, the rear wheel didnt look 2 good when i first did it. I fixed it up somewhat and it looks better than before. The wheels suit the car tho.

The Brake disec/calipers are brushed and the shape of the front is modified.

Mirrors removed
Chrome striping
Shaved everything
yea the wheels def. suit this car.. good job on the brakes too
________
weed (http://wwweed.com/)

UCR
02-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Hahahaha so damn funny, firstly karmann, u cant read, i didnt call u a cheating pos, although u do steal of digimods cheats, and so does UCR, but i never think i am the best on UCP, never have and never will, lets me challlenge myself into making better chops. Hey i never rigged any competition, a friend joined UCP, i found out he was a member and i asked him to go to the chop page and look at the entries and vote for the best chops.

Im just sick of UCR thinking he can blatanly say things like that, as well as "does any1 like blitz" and whack a smilie on the end to make it look humorous. Personally, every1 here is a gr8 person, xcept UCR, becuase he steals of a proffesionals chop, doesnt say that he took it, takes the votes and then creates this imaginary rivalry, i guess its the brit persona. I dont hate u karmann, i feel sorry that every1 bagz ur chops, and good that ur getting better, but read what i bloody say before u go off flaming me.

"shitty chops" eh, hmm uve got a long way before u get remotely good as me. The taxi was an experiment with a new brushing technique and something to explore after i watche the 5th element.

Oh btw, good chop Xar, luv da merc touch :D
Your obviously very worked up, are you having troubles at home? :D

Dont you like my smileys? whats the matter lad :D

Im going to hire some mates to vote for me this week, i will probably win then.
And i cant believe karrmann beat me, damn even a retarded 5 year old beat me! :D

Ok, have a nice day. :D

UCR
02-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Dhia-rumpus !

Outragous.

Mustang
02-10-2005, 10:10 AM
erm.... **** me :eek:

spi-ti-tout
02-10-2005, 12:25 PM
f**k that is one NICE car UCP :eek:

damn sweet job on that 1

only thing is u might wanna look at the rear wheel and the drivers seat :p

UCR
02-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Tar.
Its a right hand drive ;)

About the back wheel - Either your just looking at it wrong or you need spectacles :D

Rockefella
02-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Stunning Jimbo. :eek:

85RX7
02-10-2005, 01:08 PM
yep, the rear wheel does need some big adjusting...
It would have only taken 5 seconds to make it look perfect
Why is the front mesh all shaddowed?
Is that a CF hood? or just a black hood?

Nice graphics and weathering none-the-less, gr8 job.

Rebirth of Xar
02-10-2005, 03:27 PM
yep, the rear wheel does need some big adjusting...
It would have only taken 5 seconds to make it look perfect
Why is the front mesh all shaddowed?
Is that a CF hood? or just a black hood?

Nice graphics and weathering none-the-less, gr8 job.
Only two things that I found wrong were already addressed.. the shadowed grill and the weird rear wheel and yes I believe that thats a CF hood. Superb job as of seing your chop I believe that unless someone can do better than that which I doubt right now Im voting for you.
________
Kawasaki MT1 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_MT1)

baddabang
02-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Dhia-rumpus !

Outragous.

I no longer like you ;) Amazing work man. shading on your side vent could be better :cool:

DiabloVT
02-10-2005, 07:16 PM
I no longer like you ;) Amazing work man. shading on your side vent could be better :cool:
yeah man ur really letting down the team with that one :rolleyes: hehehehhe very nice work

6'bore
02-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Amazing jimbo. I'm in aw. Just one thing, your back wheel is a little off

Widsinator
02-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Wow, that is really good, just noticed the air filter inside the headlight, good job.

Rockefella
02-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Is the back tyre/rim really off? It just looks tilted-back.. I'm guessing this was a desired effect?

carlover
02-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh, hey. Just realized that this is comp 52. That means you guys have been holding this chopping compition for a WHOLE YEAR!!!! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!!!! The very first chop comp (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1973&highlight=chop+comp) was posted on 2-16-04. Right now it's 2-12-05.

Rockefella
02-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh, hey. Just realized that this is comp 52. That means you guys have been holding this chopping compition for a WHOLE YEAR!!!! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!!!! The very first chop comp (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1973&highlight=chop+comp) was posted on 2-16-04. Right now it's 2-12-05.
technically, 11 months, 27 days.

carlover
02-12-2005, 11:52 AM
technically, 11 months, 27 days.
Meh..

6'bore
02-12-2005, 03:14 PM
What the hell was with everyone writing chop in red in the first comp?

carlover
02-12-2005, 03:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! That's the funnies reply I've heard in a loooooooooooooooooooong time!! :D :D :D I searched for chop comp 1. When you search for something on the forums if you open the thread all the words will be highlited red. :D

85RX7
02-13-2005, 04:14 AM

HAHAHA! I guess you havn't used the search option before. lol :p :D

P3RG4R3C
02-13-2005, 04:32 AM

LMAO! LOL! :D :D :D :D I just had to do it!

6'bore
02-13-2005, 01:30 PM
HAHAHA! I guess you havn't used the search option before. lol :p :D

Your correct. I havent. lol. Happy 1000th post too mate

challenger
02-13-2005, 02:31 PM
so when is the poll fror this comp?

Esperante
02-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Monday US time.

Rebirth of Xar
02-14-2005, 08:57 AM
ill make it..
________
oxygen vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/oxygen-vaporizer.html)

UCR
02-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Yea go on, i cant be arsed.

Blitz_
02-14-2005, 09:20 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i missed out

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/9581/jag21bb.th.jpg (http://img205.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img205&image=jag21bb.jpg)

P3RG4R3C
02-14-2005, 10:21 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i missed out

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/9581/jag21bb.th.jpg (http://img205.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img205&image=jag21bb.jpg)

Wow! I like it very much. Pity that you missed the poll.

Esperante
02-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Innovative paintjob, just a bit too over the top for me. :)

Blitz_
02-14-2005, 03:57 PM
:) lol i tried finding marble but this seemed whacky so i tried it, good lcuk esperante, so far ur drawn wif UCR