PDA

View Full Version : Any wakeboarders here ?

charged
02-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Where do you wakeboard,what board,what boat do you go behind ?The pic isnt me wish it was

eros
02-09-2005, 03:45 AM
i have a hyperlite
We have a boat in italie on lake garda it is not a wakeboard boat i wish but i is enough
but in belgium i go to a channel that is no longer jused it is wonderful
the water is always like a miror or i go on a gravelpit but it is very expensiv to go there

<AAA-MOD>
02-09-2005, 06:06 AM
I have a 5 yr old Liquid Force board that came out of the same mould as the flight 69 (but costs less). my parents have a house on a lake in northern ontario where my brother keeps his boat. just a 19' bow-rider. i need to get a tower for it since the transom ski hook isn't helping me get high enough. i still don't have the balls to try any inverted tricks but i've tried (and occasionally succeeded) with a bunch of spins.

Spastik_Roach
02-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Wakeboarding seems to be the sport of choice for men going through a mid-life crisis..

charged
02-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Wakeboarding seems to be the sport of choice for men going through a mid-life crisis..How old for mid life crisis?.Probably older people get into wakeboarding is its easy to get up and easy on the body.I've been wakeboarding since 1993(25yrs old then),I now have a liquid force best board,19 foot centremount 350 with a skypole,daughters ride now 9yrs and 7 yrs.Ride up the murray river have a holiday place up there. :D