PDA

View Full Version : longtail----> roach

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:27 PM
does anyone else see the resemblance of a McLaren F1 Longtail and a roach?

Matt
02-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Are you high tonight? Just say no.

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 10:32 PM
just say Puff Puff Pass!:D

TheStig
02-12-2005, 10:33 PM
no...

[EDIT: No to the first comment, not to the puff puff pass... lol]

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:37 PM
dude i dont smoke, i was just looking at it, and they have just a similar look

im not a stoner! that shit ****s you up biiiiig time

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 10:41 PM
ummm, no not really. i think you jsut dont know much about marijuana. i find it to be no worse than alcohol for you, considering the extremely high percentage of alcoholics ( a physical addiction) compared to the almost non-existant number of physically addicted marijuana users, and a small number of psychologically addicted.

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:44 PM
**** that shit dude, i dont need it, whats the use anyway? i dont see any logical reason for rollin' dubies down by the river

my friend jow is so freakin funny hes like "damn dude, i remember the first time i hit dat roach, i mean blunt, er maybe joint, whatever the **** it was" i started crackin up :D

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:45 PM
and oh yeah i forgot to post the pic, i saw one picture form the rear left 3/4 with the little kit car looking thingy and THAT is what made it look similar

Matt
02-12-2005, 10:47 PM
**** that shit dude, i dont need it, whats the use anyway? i dont see any logical reason for rollin' dubies down by the river

my friend jow is so freakin funny hes like "damn dude, i remember the first time i hit dat roach, i mean blunt, er maybe joint, whatever the **** it was" i started crackin up :D

Marijuana is the only illegalized completely natural substance. Every other drug (that I know of anyway) has to be altered in some way to make it into a drug. Making marijuana illegal is no different than making some other natural plant illegal.

Personally, I don't use marijuana. I have less than 5 times in my life and that was nearly 10 years. I'm like you. I don't feel the need. But, I also don't feel the need to get drunk off my ass. I don't feel the need to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Drinking and smoking are far worse for you body than marijuana and they're not illegal.

Sweeney921
ummm, no not really. i think you jsut dont know much about marijuana. i find it to be no worse than alcohol for you, considering the extremely high percentage of alcoholics ( a physical addiction) compared to the almost non-existant number of physically addicted marijuana users, and a small number of psychologically addicted.
this is all true, marijuana does nothing compared to what alcohol does, and it's more fun :)

Matt

All addictions are psychological, IMO.

shr0olvl
02-12-2005, 10:50 PM
dude i dont smoke, i was just looking at it, and they have just a similar look

im not a stoner! that shit ****s you up biiiiig time

pussy...

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:51 PM
pussy...
haha shut up dude at least i dont want a volvo if i had a choice of all new cars! :p maybe its the weed gettin to ya? :D

Matt
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
pussy...

Hegemonic, primitive male.

shr0olvl
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
haha shut up dude at least i dont want a volvo if i had a choice of all new cars! :p maybe its the weed gettin to ya? :D

dude, shutup! :mad:

i dont want the volvo anymore ! :D :)

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Marijuana is the only illegalized completely natural substance. Every other drug (that I know of anyway) has to be altered in some way to make it into a drug. Making marijuana illegal is no different than making some other natural plant illegal.

Personally, I don't use marijuana. I have less than 5 times in my life and that was nearly 10 years. I'm like you. I don't feel the need. But, I also don't feel the need to get drunk off my ass. I don't feel the need to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Drinking and smoking are far worse for you body than marijuana and they're not illegal.
this kid at my school used to take anything, people would hand him stuff and hed take it, like crack, cocaine, pcp (probably), weed almost everyday, shrooms, anything, and then he went to rehab school hahah :p

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:54 PM
dude, shutup! :mad:

i dont want the volvo anymore ! :D :)
uh huh, sure, you know somewhere deep down theres that little voice saying, 'be safe, get the volvo' hahahaha im just messin with ya

my porsche
02-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Hegemonic, primitive male.
hehe i think he meant it in the 'scaredy cat' way

shr0olvl
02-12-2005, 10:57 PM
uh huh, sure, you know somewhere deep down theres that little voice saying, 'be safe, get the volvo' hahahaha im just messin with ya

yeah, the weed makes that voice go away too :D

hey, isn't there a smoke shop in houston somewhere ? should be right around where you are.

my porsche
02-12-2005, 11:00 PM
yeah, the weed makes that voice go away too :D

hey, isn't there a smoke shop in houston somewhere ? should be right around where you are.
theres about 20 on the richmond strip, not near me though, well in the mall there is this place called "spencer's gifts" they sell bongs/roach clips/etc

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:03 PM
this kid at my school used to take anything, people would hand him stuff and hed take it, like crack, cocaine, pcp (probably), weed almost everyday, shrooms, anything, and then he went to rehab school hahah :p
dude thats total BS. you def made that up. nobody, NOBODY, is going to just hand a kid their drugs. drugs cost money no matter what it is, and nobody just gives it away for fun.

marijuana should definately be legal. or, if not, then the governemnt should stop being hypocrits and make cigarettes illegal. cigarettes, i forgot to mention, are FAR worse than marijuana. there is a huge danger gap between smoking cigarettes and marijuana. cigarettes are HIGHLY addictive, and highly cancer causing. in the same amounts, marijuana smoke can cause you some health problems, but the thing is NOBODY smokes as much weed as many, if not most, cigarette smokers.

i dont say someone is stupid or a pussy for not smoking marijuana, it is entirely a perosnal choice and i dont try to pressure anyone to smoke. but what ticks me off is hypocrits like a ton of people at my school, who think getting drunk every weekend is fine, but think your stupid for smoking weed.

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
theres about 20 on the richmond strip, not near me though, well in the mall there is this place called "spencer's gifts" they sell bongs/roach clips/etc
everyone has their local spencer's, and as far as drug paraphenalia goes, its pretty week. in the city there is a place call the 'hempist'. along with many types of hemp clothing and jewely, they seel blown glass chillums, bowls, pipes, and bongs, ranging from 10 dollars for the ceapest chillum, to 500 dollars for a great water bong. i have bought one bowl from there for about 40 dollars, and it was great. it was beautiful and changed colors very nicely. then it broke when a friend dropped it and its replacement (not from the same store) isnt nearly as nice.

my porsche
02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
dude thats total BS. you def made that up. nobody, NOBODY, is going to just hand a kid their drugs. drugs cost money no matter what it is, and nobody just gives it away for fun.
i mean at parties and shit, not the parents handing it to him! people, cuz they know he has connections, so they give him some, he gtes them some really good shit

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:07 PM
i mean at parties and shit, not the parents handing it to him! people, cuz they know he has connections, so they give him some, he gtes them some really good shit
i didnt mean parents giving it to him, i meant any kid giving it to this kid, i dont see that happening.

so you say they give him some in exchange for some good shit later? i guess i could see that happening.

my porsche
02-12-2005, 11:07 PM
everyone has their local spencer's, and as far as drug paraphenalia goes, its pretty week. in the city there is a place call the 'hempist'. along with many types of hemp clothing and jewely, they seel blown glass chillums, bowls, pipes, and bongs, ranging from 10 dollars for the ceapest chillum, to 500 dollars for a great water bong. i have bought one bowl from there for about 40 dollars, and it was great. it was beautiful and changed colors very nicely. then it broke when a friend dropped it and its replacement (not from the same store) isnt nearly as nice.
my friend brought over a catoulogue of some place ane they have like jerry garcia bongs! haha and my friend has a bong from egypt, people are like in restaraunts just sitting there tokin' it up!

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:14 PM
thats awesome. i wanna go with my friends to amsterdam for our senior graduation trip. i really dont see how marijuana can be illegal when alcohol and more importantly cigarettes are legal. there are so many natural substances to get high off of, why is marijuanan illegal? if you take as little as 3 tablespoons of ground nutmeg, it acts as a hallucinogen and can induce a marijuana-like high for up to 30 hours, and mild hallucinations between the 4th and 8th hour.

WARNING: inexperienced people who just read that, DO NOT go and down a can of nutmeg. for one, it has an incredibly strong taste and must be mixed with milk (or something else) to make it bearable. more importantly, it can cause vomiting in some cases. i do not recomend going and taking any right now.

my porsche
02-12-2005, 11:16 PM
thats awesome. i wanna go with my friends to amsterdam for our senior graduation trip. i really dont see how marijuana can be illegal when alcohol and more importantly cigarettes are legal. there are so many natural substances to get high off of, why is marijuanan illegal? if you take as little as 3 tablespoons of ground nutmeg, it acts as a hallucinogen and can induce a marijuana-like high for up to 30 hours, and mild hallucinations between the 4th and 8th hour.

WARNING: inexperienced people who just read that, DO NOT go and down a can of nutmeg. for one, it has an incredibly strong taste and must be mixed with milk (or something else) to make it bearable. more importantly, it can cause vomiting in some cases. i do not recomend going and taking any right now.
dude! 3 ****in tbs?? thats a shitload!!! you could just take cough syrup instaad

Matt
02-12-2005, 11:18 PM
hehe i think he meant it in the 'scaredy cat' way

I know. That's why I said what I said.

Matt
02-12-2005, 11:22 PM
my friend brought over a catoulogue of some place ane they have like jerry garcia bongs! haha and my friend has a bong from egypt, people are like in restaraunts just sitting there tokin' it up!

I really doubt the one in Egypt is a bong for marijuana. It was probably shisha. That's completely different and completely legal. It's a cultural thing.

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:22 PM
dude! 3 ****in tbs?? thats a shitload!!! you could just take cough syrup instaad
such as robitussin yes. many cough syrups contain DXM, not sure of the actual long name, and this can cause some interesting effects in higher dosages. i dont recomend this to the inexperienced either. can also cause you to throw up and throwing up when tripping is not fun.

Egg Nog
02-12-2005, 11:23 PM

Haha, don't eat a bunch of nutmeg. Trust me. It is most certainly not like marijuana. ;)

my porsche
02-12-2005, 11:24 PM
I really doubt the one in Egypt is a bong for marijuana. It was probably shisha. That's completely different and completely legal. It's a cultural thing.
i know but its still cool! :D

Matt
02-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Haha, don't eat a bunch of nutmeg. Trust me. It is most certainly not like marijuana. ;)

Heh, mom wondering where her spices went?

Matt
02-12-2005, 11:26 PM
i know but its still cool! :D

Yep, you can buy that just about anywhere here in the States. There's a Lebanese restaurant/market about 5 minutes from my house that sells it.

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:29 PM
care to share your experience. a friend of mine did it for the first time recently and said that during the off hours it just felt a bit like a marijuana high and he got hungry and had bad cotton mouth. when he first tookk it he felt a bit sick but it went away but after it kicked in for a while he had some halluciations like seeing stuff in his periferals that wasnt there. please share!

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:31 PM
look, anyone who is curious about a certain drug check it out here first. they give a lot of good info and advice.

http://www.erowid.org/

Egg Nog
02-12-2005, 11:37 PM
look, anyone who is curious about a certain drug check it out here first. they give a lot of good info and advice.

http://www.erowid.org/

That is an incredibly good site. I would recommend to everyone to never ingest anything without thoroughly researching it there first. This includes reading the bad experiences.

Nutmeg was pretty much just a bizzare, sick-feeling 30 hour headache, for me and about 5 others. Not only would I never eat that much of it again, but I basically want to vomit every time I smell nutmeg. Worst psychoactive experience ever.

SPHFerrari
02-12-2005, 11:40 PM
that sucks egg nog, i may not do that then.

Egg Nog
02-12-2005, 11:45 PM
that sucks egg nog, i may not do that then.

Definitely don't, it's not worth the risk. The best I can say about it is that one person, for a short while, had a relatively minimal bad time. And that's not good :)

EDIT: Have to take a shower, be on msn in like 15 minutes :)

Tuscan666
02-13-2005, 03:04 AM
Well this topic took a weird twist. :-s

my porsche
02-13-2005, 08:00 AM
yeah there were two posts on the car, and about 30 on drugs....interesting

Matra et Alpine
02-13-2005, 08:06 AM
yeah there were two posts on the car, and about 30 on drugs....interesting
Be thankful this didn't get posted in the Aussie forum :)

my porsche
02-13-2005, 08:09 AM
it would have transformed to beer and rugby!

wait, why? i never read the aussie forum so i dont know what goes on in there

baddabang
02-13-2005, 08:31 AM

marijuana should definately be legal. or, if not, then the governemnt should stop being hypocrits and make cigarettes illegal. cigarettes, i forgot to mention, are FAR worse than marijuana. there is a huge danger gap between smoking cigarettes and marijuana. cigarettes are HIGHLY addictive, and highly cancer causing. in the same amounts, marijuana smoke can cause you some health problems, but the thing is NOBODY smokes as much weed as many, if not most, cigarette smokers.

i dont say someone is stupid or a pussy for not smoking marijuana, it is entirely a perosnal choice and i dont try to pressure anyone to smoke. but what ticks me off is hypocrits like a ton of people at my school, who think getting drunk every weekend is fine, but think your stupid for smoking weed.

besides the extreme addiction cigarettes give you, smoking 3 joints is equal to smoking a pack of cigs. either way its bad for the lungs. But then again marijuana can cure glaucoma or w/e

shr0olvl
02-13-2005, 09:42 AM
besides the extreme addiction cigarettes give you, smoking 3 joints is equal to smoking a pack of cigs. either way its bad for the lungs. But then again marijuana can cure glaucoma or w/e

im pretty sure thats not true. they just say that to scare people. Cigs close up the lungs while weed opens them up ;)

drakkie
02-13-2005, 10:28 AM
well, the last few weeks i have smoked more (weed) as ever before.remember i am just 17 :)Anyway here is my experiences:

my first time (a year ago):
me and my best mate smoked some weed.it was really crap i only became a little dizy of it.

Later:
he growed a plant in his backyard.after sharing the stuff with his parents (!!!), we tried some more.i really became stoned once, and it was the strangest thing ever.We went for a long biking tour (65 km) and i felled about 3 times.i didnt feel anything of the crashes however.i was going all over the road :).i was having some major pains the next day, cos off the times i felt.

we did it some more times that week (autumn holiday), but i was never that far gone again.

Last two months:
his second plant was harvested by us.after cutting the stuff, we dried it, and tried again.i become stoned two out of six times.it wasn't very good stuff however...
We met a kid that always carries weed.we only smoke some on friday,saturdays, together with him.he introduced us to a guy that sells it from his home.he really has good stuff !

what you feel :
at first you get a bit dizzy.you lose your coordination.you start to feel really strange, i just cannot tell what its like. unlike when ur drunk, you cannot focus for a few seconds...

the end:
i am going out in a few minutes and smoke some again.this is for the very last time this year.i am going to make an anonymous phonecall to the police about the man selling it tomorrow.

i realy hope i am able to say NO to it !!!Even though it really feels goood, i know i is bad for you, so that's why i stop.

SPHFerrari
02-13-2005, 10:32 AM
wtf, why would you turn someone in. that is sucha bitch thing to do.

i started a year ago and then longest ive gone clean was about 3-4 weeks, and that long only twice.

my porsche
02-13-2005, 11:03 AM
he growed a plant in his backyard.after sharing the stuff with his parents (!!!)
isnt it legal in the netherlands? or only certain parts?

Matra et Alpine
02-13-2005, 11:22 AM
i am going to make an anonymous phonecall to the police about the man selling it tomorrow.
Putting aside the ethical question of reporting someone who you bought AND USED weed !!! Mildy OK if you didnt' use it , but this is questionable :)

ANywa, so you're telling everyoen here you're going to make an anonymous call ? It won't be THAT anonymous then as you said it here, your profile here points to your web page, your web page has pictures of you AND your brother/friend WITH e-mail addresses.

not really thought this whole "anonymous" thing through.

Suggest you wait a week before doing the anonymous call as you've left yourself too long a trail here on UCP to be doing it today or tomorrow :)

TheStig
02-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Growing weed in your back yard is legal?!?!? wtf??!?!? :eek:

Matra et Alpine
02-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Growing weed in your back yard is legal?!?!? wtf??!?!? :eek:
Canada has allowed home-grown Canabis for personal medical use for years IIRC.
It needs more countries to do the same, I've a friend with MS and it helps them but they are too frightened to regularly use it.

TheStig
02-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Ya, but thats only if you need it for meds.

:Exige:
02-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Many of my friends grow their own weed .. its much safer because you know whats in it. Although normally its just tobacco in it, some people add some strange sh*t because they make more money that way.

my porsche
02-13-2005, 01:00 PM
in california it is legal to grow up to two marijuana plants as long as you do not sell them and use them for private use, i asked a cop at my school :D

SPHFerrari
02-13-2005, 01:08 PM
wtf, are you serious? im moving to california.

my porsche
02-13-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah im serious

SPHFerrari
02-13-2005, 08:00 PM
but marijuana is not legal in california is it?

my porsche
02-13-2005, 08:04 PM
i guess it is if you can grow two for personal use, maybe not in public?

shr0olvl
02-13-2005, 08:53 PM
wow, 2 plants man. thats aloottttttt of weed...

i know this backroad (not to far from me) where on the side of the road, theres like marijuana plants growing down it that are like 4 feet tall. Its about a half a mile strip of weed going right along the road. Very nice. But i haven't been there for like a month so somebodys probably already taken em :(

my porsche
02-13-2005, 09:01 PM
who the **** grows weed on the side of the road?

clutch-monkey
02-13-2005, 09:03 PM
a guy over here got in trouble because he had weed in his backyard, allegedly to feed to his pig

shr0olvl
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
people just throw seeds out there windows and come back a couple of months later and pick it up. atleast thats what i think :cool:

my porsche
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
thats your theory huh? haha

shr0olvl
02-13-2005, 09:06 PM
got any better explanations ?

my porsche
02-13-2005, 09:11 PM
someone planted it there thinking that people would think youd have to be stupid to put it on the roadside that its probably a bush (just a guess! :p )

drakkie
02-14-2005, 10:20 AM
the dutch regulation :
It IS legal to sell all stuff you need to grow the plants.Including seeds, lights, special stuff for it, everything.there is a store for it 8 km from my place.

It IS legal to grow it, unless you dont have more as five plants.

It IS legal to sell it, in places where they have a permit.they may NOT advertise it, nor may they sell it to people under 18.In heory, you MUST ask for it, otherwise they dont give it.

It IS legal to smoke it, however it must be done indoors at somebody's home.

about the phonecall:
it isnt too smart of me to post it on ucp, i admit.I havent called yet, and i guess ill wait some time for me to do it.I just want to stop this s**t being spread... i know from first hand what it can do.

The story:
one night we had a really big amount of weed.we made a really long joint.it was half a meter long and had to be smoked from the table.we didnt mix it with tobacco as usual, but it was a pure one.as you can expect, all five of us were really stoned.Anyway, after a while most of us went home, including me.I got a phonecall from one of them the other day.Someone of us had fallen down on the street(completely out of control of himself), and was hit by a car.his leg was broken in 4 places.he will not be able to walk properly for the rest of his life.we promised the next night, that we would not use for the rest of the year.the remainder was used yesterday, and we try to stay clean for the rest of the year now...

my porsche
02-14-2005, 10:48 AM
i hope you stay clean drakkie

SPHFerrari
02-14-2005, 01:16 PM
well that sucks but i hate to say it but its you and your friends fault, not the dealer. i assume he does not have a permit cuz then it would be legal? so i dont think you should turn him in.

:Exige:
02-14-2005, 01:48 PM
You can grow weed from certain wild bird seeds. We had a bird table once and a plant started growing near it because the birds would knock some of the seed off. Someone found out exactly which seed by seperating out all the different types and growing them to see what they make .. mustve been really desperate for a smoke :) Theres also a flower stall in a town called Hastings near me .. ask for mellow poppy seeds :)

SPHFerrari
02-14-2005, 01:50 PM
i know canarie food often contains marijuana seeds. but rather than sifting through bird food, ill just pick some seeds out of some weed and plant those if i want :D

shr0olvl
02-14-2005, 02:23 PM
isn't weed going to be legal in Canada sometime or whats the issue with that ?

Matt
02-14-2005, 02:25 PM
the dutch regulation :
It IS legal to sell all stuff you need to grow the plants.Including seeds, lights, special stuff for it, everything.there is a store for it 8 km from my place.

It IS legal to grow it, unless you dont have more as five plants.

It IS legal to sell it, in places where they have a permit.they may NOT advertise it, nor may they sell it to people under 18.In heory, you MUST ask for it, otherwise they dont give it.

It IS legal to smoke it, however it must be done indoors at somebody's home.

about the phonecall:
it isnt too smart of me to post it on ucp, i admit.I havent called yet, and i guess ill wait some time for me to do it.I just want to stop this s**t being spread... i know from first hand what it can do.

The story:
one night we had a really big amount of weed.we made a really long joint.it was half a meter long and had to be smoked from the table.we didnt mix it with tobacco as usual, but it was a pure one.as you can expect, all five of us were really stoned.Anyway, after a while most of us went home, including me.I got a phonecall from one of them the other day.Someone of us had fallen down on the street(completely out of control of himself), and was hit by a car.his leg was broken in 4 places.he will not be able to walk properly for the rest of his life.we promised the next night, that we would not use for the rest of the year.the remainder was used yesterday, and we try to stay clean for the rest of the year now...

That's like suing the motorcycle salesman for selling you a dangerous product just becuase you wrecked your motorcycle while not wearing a helmet.