PDA

View Full Version : Enzo Production Numbers Results

gbrown37
02-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Does anybody know the final results of the Enzo production numbers? I've have a school project and I've been searching to find how many of each color were built (I know at least 13 custom were built), and how they were divided up by destination country (I know there's 70 in the US, 1 in Malaysia, 19 i think in Canada, etc.). If anybody knows anything at all relating to this then please post. Anything at all is a help.

also ive seen the barchetta.cc page of Enzos by serial number, and that page only includes like 190 of the 400 Enzos built.

nd also- the 400th one to be built for the tsunami relief- what color was it and who bought it (if its been made/built yet)

thanks

dydzi
02-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Does anybody know the final results of the Enzo production numbers? I've have a school project and I've been searching to find how many of each color were built (I know at least 13 custom were built), and how they were divided up by destination country (I know there's 70 in the US, 1 in Malaysia, 19 i think in Canada, etc.). If anybody knows anything at all relating to this then please post. Anything at all is a help.

also ive seen the barchetta.cc page of Enzos by serial number, and that page only includes like 190 of the 400 Enzos built.

nd also- the 400th one to be built for the tsunami relief- what color was it and who bought it (if its been made/built yet)

thanks

see here
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11584&page=1&highlight=enzo+pope

TheStig
02-13-2005, 03:08 PM
I heard 399, but i guess if for some reason they build a car for relief ( wow, way to help out ferrari :rolleyes: )then theres 400. But i bet they build like 10 more to just stay in mint condidtion in warehouses to sit and gain worth.

gbrown37
02-13-2005, 03:17 PM
ya ive seen that Pope story- also i know that a few extras were built for Enzo's sons, bringing the grand total (with crash tests etc) to like 415?420?

werty
02-13-2005, 08:22 PM

thanks
What???? How does a supercar help with relief? I guess maybe if they let the people drive it, they will forget their worries and have a blast driving it....but then again, why didnt they make me the 400th Enzo? :confused:

Quiggs
02-13-2005, 08:25 PM
What???? How does a supercar help with relief? I guess maybe if they let the people drive it, they will forget their worries and have a blast driving it....but then again, why didnt they make me the 400th Enzo? :confused:
They auctioned (or are going to) it off, all proceeds going to the tsunami victims.

gbrown37
02-13-2005, 08:50 PM
ya anyways- does anybody have the statistics of the Enzos?