PDA

View Full Version : a couple of interiors i did

danno
02-14-2005, 02:35 AM
so heres a couple of interiors. the first is just a couple of sketches showing what it looks liek withe everything out, and then with everything hidden away.

the second is a proper drawing of another interior (ignore the steering wheel though)

C&C plz. (dont comment on the drawing of the first one, just the design :D )

6'bore
02-14-2005, 03:46 AM
Third one looks real good mate

Merrill
02-14-2005, 04:50 AM
Yeah...just wondering, is the design suppose to be a saloon car or a race car??

danno
02-14-2005, 05:07 AM
a saloon car.

as you can see iits got an automatic gearbox. the main reason for this is becuase i wanted to do a cool gearnob :D

my porsche
02-14-2005, 07:35 AM
danno im stealing this, thank you, good bye :D :p

d-quik
02-14-2005, 07:43 AM
good bye :D :pYou're leaving? YAY? good bye mate :)

my porsche
02-14-2005, 07:54 AM
**** you asshole

Coventrysucks
02-14-2005, 07:55 AM

Naughty boy!

my porsche
02-14-2005, 08:01 AM
Naughty boy!
note the smileys, that means im kidding! haha

Chinky_boi
02-14-2005, 08:40 AM
And we had our hopes up too. The last one looks like old school mixed with new because of the gear lever and the steering wheel. Good work.

Nick
02-14-2005, 08:44 AM
i like it pretty nice love the steering wheel kinda Spyker looking steering wheel. nice work

danno
02-14-2005, 05:05 PM

haha!!
you stick to doing yours. its not hard once you get the basics right. that third one took about an hour to do altogether and it was my third ever interior, so im quite proud of it :)

my porsche
02-14-2005, 06:38 PM
haha!!
you stick to doing yours. its not hard once you get the basics right. that third one took about an hour to do altogether and it was my third ever interior, so im quite proud of it :)
check the Schnell thread, i made a new one, also my third, also took me an hour, i used one cue from yours, but its very subtle, dont worry

danno
02-14-2005, 07:00 PM
check the Schnell thread, i made a new one, also my third, also took me an hour, i used one cue from yours, but its very subtle, dont worry

i know, its good. much better than your first one.

the rectangle cut into the top of the dash is a LCD screen. using new technology it can fold up to 4 times, so when fully extended, the screen takes up most of the windscreen.

the front seats can then be pushed and tilted back, windows darkened, and there you have a mini theatre.

my porsche
02-14-2005, 07:49 PM

the rectangle cut into the top of the dash is a LCD screen. using new technology it can fold up to 4 times, so when fully extended, the screen takes up most of the windscreen.

the front seats can then be pushed and tilted back, windows darkened, and there you have a mini theatre.
actually in mine, the little box on the top of the centre console is a portable escape hatch

danno
02-14-2005, 07:55 PM
actually in mine, the little box on the top of the centre console is a portable escape hatch

lol!!

an escape hatch for what? :D

Rockefella
02-14-2005, 07:56 PM

lmao, ok bond.
:D

my porsche
02-14-2005, 08:02 PM
an escape hatch for when the evil equivalent of the international man of mystery is chasing the schnell in a McLaren and he has to escape after the schnells shit reliabilty makes it break down mid chase scene, he parachutes off a cliff and into a river filled with alligators, he struggles, but manages to make it out alive, shoots the bad guy, gets the girl, and schnell is shamelessly plugged on the next bond movie

danno
02-14-2005, 08:03 PM
an escape hatch for when the evil equivalent of the international man of mystery is chasing the schnell in a McLaren and he has to escape after the schnells shit reliabilty makes it break down mid chase scene, he parachutes off a cliff and into a river filled with alligators, he struggles, but manages to make it out alive, shoots the bad guy, gets the girl, and schnell is shamelessly plugged on the next bond movie

it doesnt look big enough for a man to me........or does he have to be some asian gymnastics freak?? :D