PDA

View Full Version : 9 Top Gear episodes (56k seppuku)

onetoolfan
02-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Link (http://www.geenstijl.nl/paginas/topgeardownloads.html)
Each episode is around 350 megs so you can burn two episodes to a standard 700 meg disk which is what I did to save hard drive space. Theres also some shorter clips up top. I sincerely apologize if this is a repost, I did a search for the address and for the descriptions of some of the videos so I figured this link hadn't been posted. Tell me how you like them.
P.S. I only noticed slight problems with one episode; 11/07/2004, it skips around slightly at the beginning and in the middle but its still very watchable.
P.P.S. Does anyone know where I can get the Episode where Jordan is the star in the reasonably priced car? Shes hot and the synopsis on viperbond makes it seem like a good episode but he's taken the link down from his site. I would prefer non-bitorrent but I'll be grateful for anything.
Thanks and enjoy everyone.

deffenbaugh03
02-14-2005, 05:45 PM
all of those episodes are also on www.gear.viper007bond.com, which is probably where this guy got them from, seeing as in the viper episode it says its a little messed up and that he will redownload it to see if his download messed up, and the one on viper007's site is screwed a little too.

funkmastaT
02-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks lots man. Ive been lookin for a place to download the new episodes without torrents.Oh and welcome to UCP.

onetoolfan
02-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok I see, so do you consider this a repost? Im sorry if you do, I think since it doesnt use torrent's its a little different and can appeal to more people but thats just me. I didnt know these were taken from viperbond. If you think its repetitive, I understand if you want to remove it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Rebirth of Xar
02-14-2005, 06:02 PM
all of those episodes are also on www.gear.viper007bond.com, which is probably where this guy got them from, seeing as in the viper episode it says its a little messed up and that he will redownload it to see if his download messed up, and the one on viper007's site is screwed a little too.
he only posts links to torrents not to actual d/l files..
________
Scion Hako Coupe (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Scion_Hako_Coupe)

ScionDriver
02-14-2005, 10:06 PM
You are amazing. Thank you.

PsychoChimp22
02-14-2005, 10:40 PM
I love your avy BTW... lol
AMERICA **** YA!!!

onetoolfan
02-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. :D

ruim20
02-15-2005, 09:18 AM
i try and download.. i get wrxfanatics.com? is it my problem?

johnnyperl
02-15-2005, 04:09 PM
i try and download.. i get wrxfanatics.com? is it my problem?
no i have the same problem, it worked fine last night tho...?

Chinky_boi
02-15-2005, 04:27 PM
WRX forum found out about them and put a log in on it.

deffenbaugh03
02-15-2005, 04:33 PM
sorry onetoolfan, i didn't realize they weren't torrents, my apologies, and welcome to ucp.

Speedracer38
02-15-2005, 04:37 PM
heres a link everyone will love...
http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=101000

ruim20
02-15-2005, 04:56 PM
THANK YOU! some links work, others donīt but it's great :) thank you again

onetoolfan
02-15-2005, 07:00 PM
deffenbaugh03: np, thanks for the welcome.

Im sorry that some of the links died, when you say there's a log, do you mean they're recording ip's or something? Should people stop downloading from there?
I just noticed that wrxfanatics was the host of all the vids, does anyone know where the gallery is for all of them directly from their site? Or are they just scattered around the forums? Im going to go register and see what I find.

Cool link, thanks for adding it!

onetoolfan
02-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Ok, I just registered and checked out wrxfanatics; in the video section, they have a sticky with all the links of my original post plus quite a few other short ones. The short ones at the beginning of the thread seem to all work fine, the last page though (where the whole season worth of full episodes are) has no working links to vids. Maybe you can check back in a couple days when the server resets or maybe they've taken them down all together. Im not going to ask about it there since its not really my kind of forum and I dont want to just ask one question and never log back on.
Hope this helps.