PDA

View Full Version : oh no whats happening to mercedes

motorhead
04-26-2003, 08:52 AM
2006 c class

Othix
04-26-2003, 10:14 AM
eh. it's evolving. Mercedes-Benz has been becoming sleeker and more futuristic looking every year. Remember the old SLs? now look at them. They're beautiful. You don't like the New C? class? i see why you don't, but that's just a projectiong. no one says they're definately gonna look like that. But I hope they don't turn out like the New 7 and 5 BMWs... I don't like either of them, but oh well. I can't afford them anyway. They have so much technology though, that it's hard not to Gaze at them anyway.

GONZILLA78
04-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Well...

This are exactly the same ligths that are supposed to be in the new S-Class.

MB is making all his cars looking the same. WRONG!!!!

We like something similar but not everything the same

And I like the "doble eyes" on E Class, but IMO C Class eyesdoesn't look very luxurious...

elfangor
04-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by GONZILLA78
Well...
MB is making all his cars looking the same. WRONG!!!!

We like something similar but not everything the same

Not to say its right or wrong. But most it seems that most European car makers like to do that, such as Volvo, BMW, Audi. Personally, I agree with you, its good to make more distinctions between the cars.

Probably the car makers want to build more brand recognition with a unified look of the cars. Not everybody visits forums like this and knows cars. In fact, the majority of the population can't tell one make from another.

Kossy
04-26-2003, 08:47 PM
The C class has always looked, and felt, like a cheap piece of crap tacked together for some profit.

motorhead
04-26-2003, 10:43 PM
keep it in the family. those are what euro car makers want. they may look the same but they are distinctive. they still looks different. like audi - how come you can tall the difference between the a6 and the a4 so quickly, because it is totally different, body shape may be the same but the features they put in the car stand out the make the car looks different.

GONZILLA78
04-27-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
keep it in the family. those are what euro car makers want. they may look the same but they are distinctive. they still looks different. like audi - how come you can tall the difference between the a6 and the a4 so quickly, because it is totally different, body shape may be the same but the features they put in the car stand out the make the car looks different.

Yeah, but look MB,

C Class salon
CLK
SLK
E Class
C SportsCoupe
(Next M Class, probably). All with the same eyes.

The CL is the only one that look a" a bit" different.

hotflank
04-27-2003, 06:37 AM
erm, sorry to tell u this motorhead, but that's the new s-class(2006)

Kossy
04-27-2003, 07:00 AM
Thats currently nothing at the moment. Its an artists prediction of a car they havent even built a prototype test car for.

GONZILLA78
04-27-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by hotflank
erm, sorry to tell u this motorhead, but that's the new s-class(2006)

Sorry, but this thing looks like the shop that was made of the new S Class, but this pic is different from that.

It looks like the current E but with those horrible lights

motorhead
04-27-2003, 07:13 AM
its the c look at the back it looks short like a hatch but not too short and that little badge which displays the trim form(s class does not have that)only c and e and aand a few other models but not s

DSK
04-27-2003, 08:04 AM
welcome to last year's post

Kossy
04-27-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by DSK
welcome to last year's post