PDA

View Full Version : Subaru WRX

Dino Scuderia
02-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Built a replica of my nephews WRX, as much as I could without scratch building etc. I began with the Tamiya WRX STi kit. I used wheels form the Fujimi RSX/Integra because they are the closest I've found to the stock Scooby wheel, and they are the correct diameter. I lowered the car a little.

Cotterik
02-25-2005, 02:23 PM
why dont u start a thread explaining how you do all this

carlover
02-25-2005, 03:07 PM
You've got some serious talent. :eek:

Dino Scuderia
02-25-2005, 04:04 PM
why dont u start a thread explaining how you do all this

Most of these were built years ago.

I do progress threads occasionally as I did on the Murcie and CGT Coupe, and 312 PB.

Manik
02-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I think you should make you're own thread where you post all of you're models. That would be a good idea. Not that ur spamming the boards but I mean like when somebody wanted to see you're models they could just visit ur thread instead of searching through previous threads. You really should consider making ur own thread JUST to discuss you're models.

Dino Scuderia
03-01-2005, 01:01 PM
I think you should make you're own thread where you post all of you're models. That would be a good idea. Not that ur spamming the boards but I mean like when somebody wanted to see you're models they could just visit ur thread instead of searching through previous threads. You really should consider making ur own thread JUST to discuss you're models.

I don't feel worthy of my own modeling thread.

I'll let the moderators decide.

I was hoping there were more 'closet' modelers here and this forum would catch on, but it's somewhat of a dying hobby as most people buy ready made diecast.