PDA

View Full Version : Enthusia/GT4

my porsche
02-26-2005, 03:11 PM
does anyone know if Enthusia or Gran Turismo 4 will be coming to xBob? i got a steering wheel and petals for my birthday , and i really hope i can use them for these two gmaes. also when do they come out?

Matt
02-26-2005, 03:14 PM
GT4 will not be on the XBox. But, you can always hack your box and get an emulator. And GT4 is out now.

my porsche
02-26-2005, 03:16 PM
GT4 will not be on the XBox. But, you can always hack your box and get an emulator. And GT4 is out now.
whats an emulator?

Matt
02-26-2005, 03:18 PM
whats an emulator?

A program you can install on the hard drive of your X-Box and it tricks it into playing PS games.

Note: This most definitely voids your warranty and, I've heard, can affect your ability to play XBox Live.

ScionDriver
02-26-2005, 03:29 PM
A program you can install on the hard drive of your X-Box and it tricks it into playing PS games.

Note: This most definitely voids your warranty and, I've heard, can affect your ability to play XBox Live.
Yeah if you do Xbox Live they will ban you. The number 1 clan in the world on Halo 2 got ban because of something like that.

my porsche
02-26-2005, 03:31 PM
why not just buy a PS2? i have Both, but i have the steering wheel set for XBox and i dont want to buy a new one

i think ill just play with the controller if its only for PS2

so will gt4 or enthusia comet o xbox, or only ps2? and when does enthusia come out?

shr0olvl
02-26-2005, 03:49 PM

Where can I buy one at ? Websites please ? Also how easy is it to install in your Xbox ?

TheOne
02-26-2005, 04:03 PM
bad thing is that no.....there's no good working PS2 emulators even for the xbox, so no you can't play GT4 on an xbox nor will the actual game come out for xbox since its a ps2 exclusive, mostly cause the company that made GT4 is owned by sony.
just like halo/halo 2, those never came out for ps2, but did come out for xbox.

i dunno bout the other game though.

Matt
02-26-2005, 04:16 PM
why not just buy a PS2? i have Both, but i have the steering wheel set for XBox and i dont want to buy a new one

i think ill just play with the controller if its only for PS2

so will gt4 or enthusia comet o xbox, or only ps2? and when does enthusia come out?

Because not everyone has the money to buy both? In fact, MOST people don't. You really do live a jaded life...

my porsche
02-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Because not everyone has the money to buy both? In fact, MOST people don't. You really do live a jaded life...
not that, i mean like, if your the top clan of halo, i think you could splurge for $100 for one on ebay, right?

im not jaded, one is mine, the other is my brother's, but we just share, WE paid for them, not my mom and dad, just cuz im 14 doesn't mean i cant earn my own money! :p

LTT
02-26-2005, 04:25 PM
You can always just get Forza Motorsport when it comes out in May for xbox. It's a GT4 style game with damage modeling and online play.

Evo23q
02-27-2005, 06:55 AM
i doubt it will be as good as gt4

my porsche
02-27-2005, 10:54 AM
anyone know about enthusia? it looks like it should have alot of rally stuff in it

carlover
02-27-2005, 12:14 PM
does anyone know if Enthusia or Gran Turismo 4 will be coming to xBob?
Great typo. Xbob. :D "Anyone want to play my 'Xbob?'" :p
And happy 2,500th post.

my porsche
02-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Great typo. Xbob. :D "Anyone want to play my 'Xbob?'" :p
And happy 2,500th post.
haha, and thanks, i didnt even know i had thatt many posts! :eek: