PDA

View Full Version : onetoolfans stable of vehicles

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Every man has to have a collection of fine automobiles to be properly respected. I am no different, these are the luxury rides that I use.
First; the cop car. It's a 1998 Police Interceptor originally used in Wyoming Ohio, you can still see the outline on the door in some pictures of the badge. It had cheap plastic hubcaps but I took them off for the gritty urban cop look. It's fantastic fun driving on the highway because no one will pass me, there is always a group of 20 or so cars staying a safe distance behind me trying to figure out if I’m a cop or not due to the blacked out inlay around the license plate. I paid an extra $50 to get a police memorial license plate so it has a big blue shield between the numbers, adding to the traffic slowing effect. Cops always wave to me when going past because it has the blacked out side mirrors so they assume I work for the state I guess. It handles very well for a car it's size (it weighs two tons) because it has a very stiff suspension which keeps it flat around corners- of course this makes it harsh over bumps. It also has straighter cut gears than the civilian version which makes it pretty rough when changing gears. Other features are multiple power outlets on the inside of the car, an oil cooler, transmission cooler and a speedometer that’s calibrated to within 2 and a half miles per hour (so they can use it in court if they got your speed by riding behind you). The rear doors don’t have any inside locks, they can only be opened from the outside (really freaks out hitchhikers). It has massive steel brakes on all corners which are very powerful. Most people will tell you that cops drive their cars too hard for the cars to last afterwards but the maintenance history on this vehicle shows a staggering amount of preventative work done. If you have a keen eye you will be able to tell I used photoshop lightly to brighten up the pictures because they were taken just before dusk.

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:48 PM
more...

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
The bike. 2000 Suzuki SV650, the battlescars are from a lay down at 70 mph, I had road rash to the bone on my knee but I have a cool scar. Odd how people give respect to a screw up. Front forks are pretty much shot from working on 2nd gear wheelies all summer. :o

Spastik_Roach
03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Roflmao Seasonal Christmas Beverage :D

Wicked car, I bet its a lot of fun owning it. How much HP?

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:54 PM
More pics of the bike, the vehicle I call "plan b", and my custom made Naawws bottle dude!

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Wicked car, I bet its a lot of fun owning it. How much HP?
About 215 stock but it has around 100,000 miles so assuming minor compression losses I'll guess around 200, it still has around 220 foot pounds o' torque Im guessing. My ass-dynomometer is uncannily accurate. ;)

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Heres...THE BEAST! Put the kiddies away this is hardcore vehicle.

jcp123
03-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm likin that SV650...the Crown Vic kicks @$$ too. get some chrome lug nuts and you've got a nice rat rod look.

FWIW, didn't that 4.6 come with like 275tq stock?

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 08:01 PM
More of the 84 Toyota -thats also how many horsepower its got I think. Also the Mercedes I only use on special occasions.

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm likin that SV650...the Crown Vic kicks @$$ too. get some chrome lug nuts and you've got a nice rat rod look.

FWIW, didn't that 4.6 come with like 275tq stock?
Thanks for the compliments man! The SV is my pride and joy even though its pretty beat up. Ya they came with around that stock, its very nice power, wheelspins going into second. :D

Egg Nog
03-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Heres...THE BEAST! Put the kiddies away this is hardcore vehicle.

Woah!

That must be a replica, right? ;)

Thanks for taking the challenge - it's not only a seasonal beverage, though. It's also me. :D

whiteballz
03-04-2005, 08:31 PM
nice cars man!

i like the sound of the crown vic police trick, but pitty it isnt really all that good looking...

my porsche
03-04-2005, 08:35 PM
make the crown vic look like the one on "Taxi" :p

whiteballz
03-04-2005, 08:38 PM
i hate hollywood after they remade TAXI..

IT DIDNT DESERVE TO BE MADE IN AMERICA!!!!

(for those who didnt know TAXI was a french film, and was perfect, they used a 406. and it was the best car film ever.)

i recomend you find it and buy it.

the new version makes me sick :(

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 08:43 PM
(for those who didnt know TAXI was a french film, and was perfect, they used a 406. and it was the best car film ever.)

Im probably one of the few Americans to have seen the original 3 french ones, they are awesome car films. Ronin is my personal favorite car film though it isnt really a car film. Never saw the Hollywood remake of taxi, I read Queen latifah and Jimmy Fallon were starring and that was enough of a hint.

onetoolfan
03-04-2005, 08:45 PM
nice cars man!

i like the sound of the crown vic police trick, but pitty it isnt really all that good looking...

Thanks for the compliment. Whats a police trick? Maybe you meant truck but I didnt know they made crown vic truck. Wondering what you meant.

whiteballz
03-04-2005, 08:47 PM
yeah, i went just to see how it stacked up. i left.. it was shocking if you saw the first ones. :angry: stupid american film makers!

really shocking.

at the start latifa was riding a bike, one of those bike couriers.. at the end of the scene she gets off the bike, but the person riding during the scene dosnt weight 400 pounds!!

Manik
03-04-2005, 09:03 PM
make the crown vic look like the one on "Taxi" :p

lol the crown vic in that movie is aweosme, but at the beginning when she gets the supercharger for her car doesn't it seem pretty small> or is it the right size? :confused:

whiteballz
03-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the compliment. Whats a police trick? Maybe you meant truck but I didnt know they made crown vic truck. Wondering what you meant.

the trick, as in on the highway, with everyone slowing behind you.

my porsche
03-04-2005, 09:43 PM
lol the crown vic in that movie is aweosme, but at the beginning when she gets the supercharger for her car doesn't it seem pretty small> or is it the right size? :confused:
she calls it a super charger but its a turbo charger! :p

whiteballz
03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
turbos look like snails dont they? supers stick out..

my porsche
03-04-2005, 10:12 PM
http://www.fortesparts.com/pics/supercharger.jpg
^supercharger
http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/Turbocharger.jpg
^turbocharger

technically turbocharging is a form of supercharging, or forced induction, but generally thats the distinction

jcp123
03-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Could have been a centrifugal supercharger, they look like turbos and in fact for all intents and purposes could be considered a belt-driven turbo. (As opposed to the screw-type superchargers, and the eaton-type blowers which work differently)

Radoman
03-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Those are some awesome rides, man. And I thought my front yard was eclectic* :D

*There are five cars littering my driveway, and side of the road. A '93 Passat, an '87 Fox, an '04 GMC Savanna (The biiiiiiiig kind), a rusty old '83 Jeep Wagoneer, and my '86 MR2 :p It's quite the site to behold.

tallguynate
03-05-2005, 12:58 AM
"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks."

Nice car. It's people like you who trick me into driving slower. :)

jcp123
03-05-2005, 01:40 AM
"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks."

Nice car. It's people like you who trick me into driving slower. :)

Hehehehehe, Blues Brothers. I freakin' love that movie.

clutch-monkey
03-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Hehehehehe, Blues Brothers. I freakin' love that movie.

i love the car chase in the mall. thats on my things-to-do list :)

whiteballz
03-05-2005, 01:51 AM
hehe... i wonder how much grip there was on that floor...

usualy damned smooth...

blues bros rock :)

2ndclasscitizen
03-05-2005, 06:46 AM
when they were filming in the mall, they had to hire security guards cause all the crew kept nicking stuff (the producers only had to pay for the stuff they couldn't give back) but then security guards stole even more.

You should turn your ride on into a V8 supermower

jcp123
03-05-2005, 07:31 PM
when they were filming in the mall, they had to hire security guards cause all the crew kept nicking stuff (the producers only had to pay for the stuff they couldn't give back) but then security guards stole even more.

You should turn your ride on into a V8 supermower

HAHAHAHHAHA somehow I can believe that. That chase scene was great, was always one of my favorites along with the chase through Chi-town and up into the Clark County Assessor's office. Too bad they got caught though :mad:

We're getting a riding mower this summer, watch me pop the cylinder head(s) off and port 'em!! We'll have the baddest ass lawn tractor in all of Tyler, Tx!! I may even add on that glue-on thing that's supposed to look like a big roots-type bloower stickin out of the hood, you know...rice it out a little!! :rolleyes:

carlover
03-05-2005, 07:40 PM
More pics of the bike, the vehicle I call "plan b", and my custom made Naawws bottle dude!
Nice cat. :p (custom made paawws bottle?)

onetoolfan
03-05-2005, 07:44 PM
(custom made paawws bottle?)
Ah yes I should explain; here in the states ricers are known to refer to nitrous oxide as NOS, which is just a brand. It's a joke to call it nawws because in the dreadful movie fast and furious thats how the lead character refers to it. Most racers just calls it nitrous but in the movie NOS (Nitrous-Oxide Systems) was a sponsor so they referred to it as such.

Edit: I just realized Paaws wasnt a typo and was a pun on the cat, I need to cut back on the drinking.

whiteballz
03-05-2005, 07:47 PM
lfmao onetoolfan...
drinking is bad, pawwws is good

2ndclasscitizen
03-05-2005, 07:54 PM
We're getting a riding mower this summer, watch me pop the cylinder head(s) off and port 'em!! We'll have the baddest ass lawn tractor in all of Tyler, Tx!! I may even add on that glue-on thing that's supposed to look like a big roots-type bloower stickin out of the hood, you know...rice it out a little!! :rolleyes:

a riced ride-on, that would be awesome :p

johnnynumfiv
03-05-2005, 10:17 PM
I would have some fun with the crown vic with a fake lightbar and a searchlight :p

And I thought my front yard was eclectic* :D

*There are five cars littering my driveway, and side of the road. A '93 Passat, an '87 Fox, an '04 GMC Savanna (The biiiiiiiig kind), a rusty old '83 Jeep Wagoneer, and my '86 MR2 :p It's quite the site to behold.

I have the same situation with my yard, 5 cars and truck in the driveway, another 5 in the garages, and one in the yard under a tarp.