PDA

View Full Version : the 2005 nurburgring/nordschleife season

Bad Dragon
03-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Hello guys and girls,

Well, the following weeks we gonna make us up for the 2005 season on the Ring. The Beemer will be prepared with better suspencion, an overroll bar and a group A exhaust. Those changes should make the Beemer a bit faster, a bit more safe and also much more stabil. And the stability is very important to have a nice progress in the laptimes. But, we will see. One of the main things that can imporve laptimes are my own drivingskills. And I dont know if they are improved.

So, just see my site the following weeks and season to see if the Beemer and I improve ourselves.

Greetz from Bad Dragon

6'bore
03-07-2005, 03:12 AM
JUst one question bad dragon, How fast is the beemar lapping the ring at the moment?

man 430gt
03-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Ummm cool and take care, and it's suspension;)

lukeh
03-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Hello guys and girls,

Well, the following weeks we gonna make us up for the 2005 season on the Ring. The Beemer will be prepared with better suspencion, an overroll bar and a group A exhaust. Those changes should make the Beemer a bit faster, a bit more safe and also much more stabil. And the stability is very important to have a nice progress in the laptimes. But, we will see. One of the main things that can imporve laptimes are my own drivingskills. And I dont know if they are improved.

So, just see my site the following weeks and season to see if the Beemer and I improve ourselves.

Greetz from Bad Dragon
What is the name of the event at nurburgring?

Matra et Alpine
03-07-2005, 12:12 PM
What is the name of the event at nurburgring?
no 'event' , just the usual pay your 12 Euros and drive the t**s of your bike or car along with a few other lunatics on varying machines :)