PDA

View Full Version : Don't you think the doors on the lambo murcielago r so kool!

LaMbOrGhInIgUrL
03-09-2005, 11:21 AM
wotever happend to those doors! i loved them .common we need a new lambo with those doors!!!!!! :D

Rockefella
03-09-2005, 11:26 AM
wotever happend to those doors! i loved them .common we need a new lambo with those doors!!!!!! :D
[will not make the personal remark for risk of being banned]

McReis
03-09-2005, 11:32 AM
[will not make the personal remark for risk of being banned]

Although it's very hard to resist, isn't it?
Lets be strong. Can someone give me a piece of wood to bite? :D:D:D

Cotterik
03-09-2005, 11:39 AM
he
is
a
new
guy
he
doesnt
know
everything
that
we
do
so
give
him
a
break
!
!
!

Yes i do think they should make a new lambo with the same doors instead of having normal ones

Mustang
03-09-2005, 11:42 AM
yeah i agree with rik that was a perfectly reasonably question, he just asked why they dtopped using those doors, something that i too dont know so i would like to know, can anyone tell me.

lets see you call me a noob that is stupid for that :p

quattro_20v
03-09-2005, 12:24 PM
They only put those doors on the v12 models... the gallardo has a v10 so it gets normal doors

LaMbOrGhInIgUrL
03-09-2005, 12:39 PM
thanks! its so thru isn't it?

QuattroMan
03-09-2005, 01:05 PM

hey welcome to UCP you'll be ok....

jones.dk
03-09-2005, 03:13 PM

Errr..... are you a boy or a girl? your name kinda says you are a girl, or is that just me?

Quiggs
03-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Errr..... are you a boy or a girl? your name kinda says you are a girl, or is that just me?

http://bill.cs-servers.com/Index/Adam/Funny/OMGHI2U.gif

F1_Master
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
They only put those doors on the v12 models... the gallardo has a v10 so it gets normal doors
Wrong. The Miura has a V12 and does not feature scissor doors on it.
The Espada, Jalpa, Islero, nor the early models feature V12s and don't have them either. In fact, most Lamborghinis besides the Murcielago, Diablo, and Countach do not have sciccors doors.

Why is it that nobody recognizes the Lamborghinis without the scissor doors.

Quiggs
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Because 12 year old fanboys only look at the ones with 'the cool doors.'

ZeTurbo
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
i like those doors. they are "cool" yes.

the coolest doors around are the koenigsegg's doors:D

my porsche
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
my god the koeniggsegg doors are phenominal, very simple, but the wy they go out, then up is awesome

gbrown37
03-09-2005, 07:28 PM

because lamborghini has 3 models that have them, whereas very few other car companies, all pretty small, feature those doors. yes, im excluding honda civics, but you catch my drift.

if you say lamborghini to any random kid who knows nothing about cars, he'll know what it is. if you say, for example, Panoz to the same kid, who wont know wtf your talking about. people associate the scissors with the bull

KeRmIt
03-09-2005, 11:30 PM
YEaaaaaahhh CCr door ownn
but my fav doors.... honestly r off the gullwing merc... i fink its 300SL :confused: :D newai i notice the miurassss i like them n they hav normal doors !

quattro_20v
03-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Wrong. The Miura has a V12 and does not feature scissor doors on it.
The Espada, Jalpa, Islero, nor the early models feature V12s and don't have them either. In fact, most Lamborghinis besides the Murcielago, Diablo, and Countach do not have sciccors doors.

ok lets say it in a different way... it will be like this in the future.

6'bore
03-10-2005, 02:44 PM
http://bill.cs-servers.com/Index/Adam/Funny/OMGHI2U.gif

Totally awsome mate, thats so funny. :p :p :p :p

F1_Master
03-11-2005, 05:56 PM
because lamborghini has 3 models that have them, whereas very few other car companies, all pretty small, feature those doors. yes, im excluding honda civics, but you catch my drift.

if you say lamborghini to any random kid who knows nothing about cars, he'll know what it is. if you say, for example, Panoz to the same kid, who wont know wtf your talking about. people associate the scissors with the bull

That's the problem these days. All these little kids who think they know everything about cars (have 'em at my school, sure some you guys do to) seem to "know it all" about the cars in their generation. They never go back to the past. To where it started.

Really, kids these days, young and teens need to go look farther back into Automotive history.

The Miura is a perfect example.

6'bore
03-12-2005, 04:52 AM

This isnt a chat room, so type properly