PDA

View Full Version : Let's Test Matt!

IBrake4Rainbows
01-08-2004, 06:12 PM
This thread has been put here so that anyone with an Interesting car choice can ask matt for it, and see if he can deliver the goods.

I'll start. Do you have any high res images of the :
Nissan Cube.
Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo
Toyota Vitz
Subaru SVX
Mazda LaPuta
Daihatsu Naked (I Kid you not)

If you get them all i will be most shocked. but good luck.

Matt
01-08-2004, 09:51 PM
This thread has been put here so that anyone with an Interesting car choice can ask matt for it, and see if he can deliver the goods.

Nissan Cube.
Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo
Toyota Vitz
Subaru SVX
Mazda LaPuta

I know I won't be able to get the Mitsu or the Subaru, but I can probably scrounge up the rest of them.

Matt
01-08-2004, 11:18 PM

Nissan Cube.
Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo
Toyota Vitz
Subaru SVX
Mazda LaPuta

I have Laputa pics, but I'm having a hard time getting them converted from EPS format. You've stumped me on the Naked. The Daihatsu media site has no reference to it, although I know it exists.

IBrake4Rainbows
01-09-2004, 07:35 PM
There is a pic of the SVX on UCP, i was just after a better one.

I have pics of the Cube, the Vitz (Or Yaris, or echo.....) that i got from a chinese site. But you're doing well considering you could actually fathom what cars i was talking about, well done.

Matt
01-09-2004, 10:04 PM
There is a pic of the SVX on UCP, i was just after a better one.

I have pics of the Cube, the Vitz (Or Yaris, or echo.....) that i got from a chinese site. But you're doing well considering you could actually fathom what cars i was talking about, well done.

I know all cars! :D

Misho
01-10-2004, 01:49 AM
HEY MATT, I NEVER KNEW YOU CAN TALK !!

for some reason I was under the impression that you were a computer virus or server of some sort !!!

white devil
01-10-2004, 07:49 AM

for some reason I was under the impression that you were a computer virus or server of some sort !!!

ASL PLZ :p
who is Matt :confused:

Matt
01-10-2004, 08:20 AM

Of course I can talk! What do you want me to say?

Matt
01-10-2004, 08:20 AM
ASL PLZ :p
who is Matt :confused:

I BE MATT

IBrake4Rainbows
01-10-2004, 10:33 PM
We gathered. Your more of an enigma on this site than an actual person, so don't be surprised when people just get all excited when you write.

Egg Nog
01-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Matt, any hope for pictures of a Caterham 21? I've been trying to find more pictures ever since this week's "What is it?" question...

IBrake4Rainbows
01-11-2004, 01:15 AM
heres the best i could find, there from mcars.web.

henk4
01-11-2004, 03:58 AM
I know all cars! :D

No offense but of the car pics you have posted so far, how many were actually taken by yourself?

DasModell
01-11-2004, 08:34 AM
lol . i know all cars others know and post them over the internet :) :) :)

Matt
01-11-2004, 09:17 AM
No offense but of the car pics you have posted so far, how many were actually taken by yourself?

None of them. I never claimed they were. The description of the forum even says that I have "access" to some of the best hi-res pics around.

Matt
01-11-2004, 09:20 AM
We gathered. Your more of an enigma on this site than an actual person, so don't be surprised when people just get all excited when you write.

Well, what would you like to know? I don't want to be an enigma.

henk4
01-11-2004, 09:30 AM
None of them. I never claimed they were. The description of the forum even says that I have "access" to some of the best hi-res pics around.

OK thanks for the info