PDA

View Full Version : Ciao Tutti

Fabio Ferrari
03-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Well I am back after a several month absensce. I have been away, and have been unable to post threads or any of my chops. For those of you who remember I was a fairly decent chopper, and I had won my share of chop comps. I fully intend to regain my place at the top of the chop comp latter, I am just kidding there are many of you out there who are better than I am or what I used to be. Well Good Chopping to all, and I hope to hear from everyone soon.

85RX7
03-11-2005, 02:08 AM
HELLO!!!!! u r finally back!

I brought up that you were no longer here a few months ago........everyone in the thread was like....where the hell is he:D. good to have you back, looking forward to you getting back into the swing of things around here.

Oh, and BTW, just so you know, painter left a few months ago......dont b expecting him back soon.......or ever...

henk4
03-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Ciao Fabio

Good to see you back. Have you been able to find out more about the Daytona?

lithuanianmafia
03-11-2005, 05:51 AM
shit fabio, glad to see ur back! just to let u know, the comps went a lil downhill, mainly cus I actually won one and got close to winning a couple times

6'bore
03-11-2005, 08:36 AM
I don't believe we have spoken fabio,, But its glad to have anyone back, can't wait to see some of your chops.

Egg Nog
03-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Where are you now? Still in Vancouver or back in Italy?

Fabio Ferrari
03-12-2005, 02:34 AM
I am glad to see all the positive repsonses on my return to UCP. To answer Henks question, I gave the Daytona to my father. I am very happy to be back, I am very sad to hear that things have gone downhill in the Chop comp department. I may start a comp of my own in the near future. I am even post some of my old chops just to let the newer UCP member see my talent, I am just kidding. 85RX7 would you be able to give me a link to that particular thread I am very interested to see what some member had to say. Egg Nog, I am back in Italy, I have been travelling back and forth between Vancouver, Los Angeles, and Tokyo for the past several months this is why I have been unable to be part of UCP. If any other members have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

85RX7
03-12-2005, 03:46 AM
i think it all happened here

link: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10836

Mustang
03-12-2005, 03:48 AM
I am glad to see all the positive repsonses on my return to UCP. To answer Henks question, I gave the Daytona to my father. I am very happy to be back, I am very sad to hear that things have gone downhill in the Chop comp department. I may start a comp of my own in the near future. I am even post some of my old chops just to let the newer UCP member see my talent, I am just kidding. 85RX7 would you be able to give me a link to that particular thread I am very interested to see what some member had to say. Egg Nog, I am back in Italy, I have been travelling back and forth between Vancouver, Los Angeles, and Tokyo for the past several months this is why I have been unable to be part of UCP. If any other members have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Good to see your back lad :) hows your ferrari doing ?

6'bore
03-12-2005, 04:46 AM
i think it all happened here

link: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10836

That's got nothing to do with this thread :confused:

Mustang
03-12-2005, 05:21 AM
That's got nothing to do with this thread :confused:

well it kinda is if you read fabio's post ;)

Fabio Ferrari
03-13-2005, 06:13 PM
So has there been anything new since I have been gone. Any changes to members and UCP.

Rockefella
03-13-2005, 06:15 PM
So has there been anything new since I have been gone. Any changes to members and UCP.
Not sure, did you leave before they took off rep?

Esperante
03-19-2005, 04:50 PM
The competitions, every since choppers like you, me, whiteballz, foto etc left or became somewhat inactive, has become a sort of amateur thing. Maybe if all the senior choppers could organize a prolonged event we could get a close comp going again (as UKCARS once concepted).

whiteballz
03-19-2005, 04:53 PM
yeah, maybe thats a good idea
though i would have to start practicing again :D im way out now :p

Esperante
03-19-2005, 05:19 PM
We would have it be prolonged....like over a month, as to allow more breathing room.....I say we get an invite comp on the road! :D

Spastik_Roach
03-24-2005, 04:53 AM
I see you have a 156 GTA now.. pics and proof of ownership please!